Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Impi red dot testing thread
alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1210 thanks in 629 posts

Impi red dot testing thread
03-23-2013 11:19 AM

I am gonna start this thread for my testing of impi red dot scented pheromone spray. I will start by asking does anyone have any idea what is in this stuff? Two things I have noticed so far is that one it smells amazing in red dot scent and there is no noticable pheromone scent at first.

Two: after ten plus hours I can notice a trace amount of a peculiar phero scent that lasts until the next day easily. I can for the life of me put m finger on the molecule. The web site says that it contains a never before used molecule and that impi is the result of yars of work.

I haven't noticed any blatant hits with this stuff bu I can tell you that I feel really alpha and calm wearing it. Plus wifey and other guys so far like the smell. It seems to mature very well and last a long time but I have been kicking p the sexual side with New Pheromone Additive. I have done very limited testing but I plan on posting future combos and testing here as I love this stuff idk why. Future tests will include ascend and evolve oil seperately as well as New Pheromone Additive. And also alone. And I have also combined it with wolf with great results.

Please post your testing here.

All in all it seems like a very European scent with inviting male characteristics and not aggressive at all but very male modelish.nalso it has great reach and doesn't seem cheap at all.

To be continued. If a one knows what's in this please post here as I want to know how to effectively combine it with other stuff.

If she bites you did it right.
03-23-2013 11:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Vladimir, NuTrix, Q-Tips

thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3495
Thanks received:
6879 thanks in 1202 posts

RE: Impi red dot testing thread
03-23-2013 11:53 AM

Nice reporting. I'll toss in a few tidbits here on one of my fav products ever.

We have been trying for months upon months to figure out the secrets of New Pheromone Additive and impi. I personally have even taken it to the molecular level. No success. Lacroy definitely is putting something mysterious in their products. It could range from an obscure human mone to speckled rock lizard nut. No one knows but they are from south Africa so I would guess to say its most likely culture driven/environmental. Whatever it is stick around awhile and ages like a fine wine.

The scent of red is intoxicating in itself and hits as hard as the mones. Best default cover I've ever smelled. In the testing from others it seems the other impi colors are more social and not as effective as our fav the red.

The residue of Lacroy products is a common feature. Hence the build. All lacroy products hit really well (if not better) after an aging process. Impi is a bit tricky to f close with and the addition of a drop or 2 of New Pheromone Additive helps this. It also shifts the impi vibe all the way over to sexual. Good respect frm guys and attraction from ladies.

One of the best features of impi is that its one if those products that works well when you are stationary or moving very little. It's a nice marinate product. I'm very active and wild in my encounters and I think it was Pheroman that told me to slow down when wearing impi. That was a great tip and proved very useful.

As far as combinations. I have combined it with tons of stuff. It works best with Lacroy, glace, wolf, x22. It conflicts with a few others in a really bad way. One of my favs is 2 spray impi, 1 drop np.a, couple shots of glace. Selfs are awesome and there is a fab 2-4 hour window of intense hits that eventually tapers down.

Mixing impi red with LP north pole provides a scent package that is nearly irresistible to females. Save a drop of np.a for late night on that mix. Do this with the above mentioned combo and the club is yours.
03-23-2013 11:53 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman, Vladimir, NuTrix, D_Darko, baant, as33156
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
136 thanks in 91 posts

03-23-2013 11:54 AM

(03-23-2013 11:19 AM)Nicola3 Wrote:  I am gonna start this thread for my testing of impi red dot scented pheromone spray. I will start by asking does anyone have any idea what is in this stuff? Two things I have noticed so far is that one it smells amazing in red dot scent and there is no noticable pheromone scent at first.

Two: after ten plus hours I can notice a trace amount of a peculiar phero scent that lasts until the next day easily. I can for the life of me put m finger on the molecule. The web site says that it contains a never before used molecule and that impi is the result of yars of work.

I haven't noticed any blatant hits with this stuff bu I can tell you that I feel really alpha and calm wearing it. Plus wifey and other guys so far like the smell. It seems to mature very well and last a long time but I have been kicking p the sexual side with New Pheromone Additive. I have done very limited testing but I plan on posting future combos and testing here as I love this stuff idk why. Future tests will include ascend and evolve oil seperately as well as New Pheromone Additive. And also alone. And I have also combined it with wolf with great results.

Please post your testing here.

All in all it seems like a very European scent with inviting male characteristics and not aggressive at all but very male modelish.nalso it has great reach and doesn't seem cheap at all.

To be continued. If a one knows what's in this please post here as I want to know how to effectively combine it with other stuff.

Super short review: Does it work (for me) ? In a word, no. Not that I have noticed at least.

Have used from 1 spray all the way to 4 sprays. Some people rave about this stuff, one would think it would be more popular on the love-scent forum then. Maybe its a hidden gem, as in super-hidden. It had no affects on me and none on others that I can perceive.

Scent of Red Dot is ok, though I much prefer unscented products, as I have a decent collection of colognes which tend produce hits all by themselves (Musc Ravageur, Creed Silver Mountain Water etc...).
03-23-2013 11:54 AM
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1210 thanks in 629 posts

03-23-2013 12:32 PM

(03-23-2013 11:54 AM)SS108 Wrote:  Super short review: Does it work (for me) ? In a word, no. Not that I have noticed at least.

Have used from 1 spray all the way to 4 sprays. Some people rave about this stuff, one would think it would be more popular on the love-scent forum then. Maybe its a hidden gem, as in super-hidden. It had no affects on me and none on others that I can perceive.

Scent of Red Dot is ok, though I much prefer unscented products, as I have a decent collection of colognes which tend produce hits all by themselves (Musc Ravageur, Creed Silver Mountain Water etc...).

My sweet spot with impi I think is around four sprays. Two to the neck and one on each hand. It does seem to take a little more and it seems hard to od on this stuff.

03-23-2013 12:32 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5026
Thanks received:
4191 thanks in 1518 posts

03-23-2013 8:51 PM

Yeah, I got it from Pago.
Not much written about Impi, i bought some with a 30% code after Pago mentioned he would like a "truck load".
It works in a very a very subtle way slowly building up, noticeable after you get used to it, then all of a sudden its like she just "landed on your lap".

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
03-23-2013 8:51 PM
Thanks given by thundr, Vladimir, Pagodeiro, NuTrix, D_Darko, idontknow

Vladimir
Formerly known as Влади

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 135
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 11 posts

03-24-2013 4:48 PM

IMPI original (30ml)
Сomposition:Alcohol denat,Aqua,Parfum,Pheromones(Androstenon​e,new secret pheromone -ETS11 )
In addition:3% polypol, 1.5 mg oil extracts of African pepper, Madagascar Ylang Ylang, Patchoulli, Red Grape fruit oil.(Information from the manufacturer)

Respect the Chemistry
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2013 4:51 PM by Vladimir.)
03-24-2013 4:48 PM
Thanks given by SS108, Pheroman, NuTrix, D_Darko
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1210 thanks in 629 posts

03-24-2013 5:10 PM

Thanks so much for the info. So it is a very simple phero package. That is good to hear. So adding New Pheromone Additive is good and mabe even something like dirty primitive would be nice or nude alpha. I'm excited to kick this one into high gear. The scent goes well wih wolf so I'm gonna keep rocking th one and mabe add glacé or cohesion oil.

Fun fun fun

03-24-2013 5:10 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5026
Thanks received:
4191 thanks in 1518 posts

03-24-2013 5:49 PM

I did some more and a few years ago, the ingredients were listed as:

alpha nol, beta nol, Androstenone, Androsterone + New Pheromone Additive secret ingredient + ETS 11 + African herbs

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
03-24-2013 5:49 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix, Q-Tips, eyeofra, D_Darko
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
763 thanks in 283 posts

03-25-2013 1:58 PM

I posted several on my journal, this one I credit to Pago as well. I have stock piled over 10 bottles of it and it is one of my top summer and hot weather products.
03-25-2013 1:58 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro

alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1210 thanks in 629 posts

03-25-2013 3:17 PM

I'm gonna stock up myself.

03-25-2013 3:17 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Impi Red Sample Mix A Review Thread mark-in-dallas 7 3,680 01-21-2014 12:04 PM
Last Post: 20 Franc
  Impi Red Sample Mix S Review Thread mark-in-dallas 4 2,345 01-09-2014 10:23 PM
Last Post: thundr
  Impi Red Sample Mix F Review Thread mark-in-dallas 3 1,903 12-23-2013 1:22 PM
Last Post: Pagodeiro