Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Impi red dot testing thread
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 360
Thanks received:
343 thanks in 239 posts

RE: Impi red dot testing thread
09-27-2016 6:19 PM

^Damn trolls at love-scent.Evil
09-27-2016 6:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6286
Thanks received:
3923 thanks in 1573 posts

01-10-2017 2:24 AM

(04-02-2016 10:19 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Methoxyestratetraenone , and this community is far too irrational and paranoid about this one. The worst we've seen is weight gain at massive doses in combination with Androstadienone and EST, both of which I believe have been implicated for causibg weight gain as well. So it's not even a pure test...

Despite being one of the most reported-on molecules out there, not a single report of cancer in over 10 years. If this amount of evidence, however anecdotal, doesn't suffice, then we may as well stop putting any of these molecules on our skin. Every pheromone you wear is potentially dangerous. We don't know what they do to us in the long term. You're taking similar risks every single day.

And no, studies mentioning cancer at doses tens of thousands of times what's used here don't come anywhere near a point of relevance. If it's not causing cancer near the doses used here, then the evidence is non-existent. All manner of substances exhibit different, sometimes opposite dose responses depending on how much or how little is taken. How Methoxyestratetraenone acts in the milligram range tells us nothing of how it responds thousands of times lower than that.

So the truth is, we don't know for certain how dangerous Methoxyestratetraenone is at microgram doses. We do know that it can cause weight gain at massive doses in combination with Androstadienone and EST, but that is all.

Impi for sure contains MeO-NOL. I'd spot that one from a mile away. I could see Methoxyestratetraenone being in there all the same.

My apologies to dig up an old thread. But this is important to me and am assuming to many others.

I've been testing impi red (both on skin and off skin on tshirts.) And I didn't notice no weight gain on me.

The micrograms amounts in it (plus I've been testing equilin and meonol I bought from Pago) are showing some good results on me tests.

Impi red I got from Pago is showing similar social properties to me. Kinda like the same hits I see on style and Orbital. Style being more towards status and Orbital being more towards just social.

To me (and this is to me only, could be different to others) impi red is ever so slightly sexual. I DID steer it towards naughty talk on me targets. But I couldn't escalate.

Just me 2 cents on this subject.
(04-03-2016 10:41 AM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  I've used True Love in both spray and oil for days on end and for a period of a few months never went a full week without it and I haven't gained an ounce.
I also bought Methoxyestratetraenone (DPG) and on occasion have been using that somewhat heavily and never experienced any side effects.

I also doubt that it would cause cancer in pheromone use. I guess time will tell. It better hurry if it wants to get me before smoking and drinking does.

I agree with Jolly.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2017 2:25 AM by DrChocolate.)
01-10-2017 2:24 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-10-2017 2:39 AM

(04-16-2016 12:36 PM)Abraxas Wrote:  Hi guys,

Been rocking with Impi Red this week and I like it. I use 4 sprays; 2 for neck and 1 for top of each hand.

I feel like it´s driving me to upgrade my life. I get more stares from even hotter women than usual and from more high quality women. I´m currently located in northern part of Europe (unfortunately, but I´m about to change that too...) so most of the women are white...but apart from them staring and staying close to my proximity I get these also from women from different ethnicity, mostly from European Latin...Italian, Slovenian but also couple really hot women who I think were Turkish.

I tend to connect better with women other than my own ethnicity anyways, but Impi Red seems to add some status and some sexual edge to it. I don´t know if Impi is supposed to be social or sexual or attractive or alpha or status or what, but for me it seem to be a little bit everything in well balanced mix, while mostly raising my overall value with some nice sexual tension and some "celebrity type" vibe to boot.

What´s interesting is that it seems to hit rather nice age spectrum of women, from borderline legal to women in what I guess were in their late 20´s/early 30´s. (did not test around older ones yet) From blondes to olive skinned. When I added a drop or two of New Pheromone Additive something further interesting happened; this hot blonde (I usually prefer darker skinned and dark hair, but she was fine) on next table in coffeeshop who was about to leave and stood up just freezed to look at me for a long time and I kept the eye contact. Now, she was with a guy who were obviously alpha male 1 kind of guy (refer for example blackdragon blog for definition/difference of alpha male 1 and 2 if needed) and this poor dude just stared at me with a vibe that seemed to be mixture of anger, jealous and threat of "losing" his woman without saying a word. They had to walk pass by my table in order to leave and while the woman break her eye contact when she was passed the guy couldn´t stop looking at me even after he had passed the table but kept looking over his shoulder even from the long distance. It was absurd and amusing at the same time, I mean he was obviously angry at me and his look harsh but I just kept looking back very calmly indicating that no need for anger nor fight.

Another similar incident was at the same coffee shop, different day. Two teen punks who looked like school bullies were sitting on the same table as me (a big round table, seats for 8) with two young blondes (maybe their gfs or something) and those guys gave me glances of hatred, frustration and confusion. I could sense they were very uncomfortable for the fact that their girls gave me looks and they themselves could not bully me and hated the fact that I couldn´t help but smile in amusement and just gave very calm looks back at them. The girls gave me glances which seemed to be more like curious about my refusal to lower myself to level of these dudes who are probably getting used to either start fights with other like them or bullying more weaker guys. What made it absurd was the age difference...I am probably about the same age as those guys combined so my whole being communicated a message like "Go back to school kids, you ain´t be able to pick up a fight with me...and don´t worry, those girls are too young for me anyways, at least until they are legal age and I see their I.D, so you have nothing to worry about..."

Summary: Impi Red seems to give me some kind of celebrity vibe with twist of sexual, extra confidence, and is driving me to raise my baseline with women. When adding New Pheromone Additive it seems to raise aggression among "alpha male 1" guys, while hitting women even stronger.

And now for the questions; How much mones there are in Impi Red and New Pheromone Additive each? Are they phero bombs? Like said, I´m using 4 sprays of Impi which initially game me this buzz like walking in cloud for a while but I got used to it...but when adding New Pheromone Additive I felt a bit shaky at first. Maybe my body had to adjust to it for a while if it differentiates a lot from my natural sig. Also, I think I read somewhere in this thread (or New Pheromone Additive thread) that New Pheromone Additive is stinky. I can´t smell a thing, but for those who does it is stinky right? Now, when covering it (or any mone that one can not smell) how do you know that you have covered it sufficiently? Sure, you could always ask your friend but that´s just not always possible...I´m very busy, most of my friends who I would ask to come by or visit them lives in different cities (or countries) and often I just have to get myself ready by myself before I go out and about and by the time I reach whatever meeting or place I have to go it´s kinda too late to start asking and figure it out. So what are the good cover scents to cover New Pheromone Additive so the scent does not clash with the scent of mones? Is the scent in Impi Red strong enough to cover New Pheromone Additive, and/or does it clash with New Pheromone Additive or does the scents mix well?

Today I used Evolve with Impi Red and since I can smell evolve I was able to figure out how to go about with that and Impi; I sprayed impi first on my hands, left dry and then poured evolve on top of it. It lost the nice smell of Impi but covered the more "clinical" smell of evolve so it was somewhat neutral end result in terms of scent...maybe I´m getting used to the smell of impi so I was not able to smell it but others might be...but, again, for mones that one can not smell it´s a little bit more tricky so any advice appreciated. With New Pheromone Additive in the mix, all I know I could be thinking I smell great (because I can only smell Impi) or neutral and be all smiles about it, but others (those sensitive to New Pheromone Additive smell) could think I reek...

We're u able to replicate the results Abraxas? Thanks.

Edit:typo
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2017 2:55 AM by DrChocolate.)
01-10-2017 2:39 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-10-2017 3:26 AM

Okey after further testing after about 10 more riders, impi red bought from Pago seems to be showing some good social hits.

Hits Caucasian males and females. Asian both males and females, not so much, unfortunately I couldn't get any other ethnicities.

True about age range being all the way to barely legal to 40 +.

This was on 2 sprays on me inner wrist, and another spray after 5 hours.

The smell is amazing. I love it. Starts off spicy, and lingers with a sweet tone. To me that is.

I'll upload a pic of the Impi Red I have. Hang on.
01-10-2017 3:26 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-10-2017 3:31 AM

This is it with the box I got

Edit: Also. I forgot to mention. The smell stays on, but the hits slow done after the 4th hour.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2017 3:33 AM by DrChocolate.)
01-10-2017 3:31 AM
Thanks given by DssMaster

andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1016 thanks in 431 posts

05-11-2017 8:07 PM

Just a quick update for you guys, Love-Scent is no longer carrying Impi red, you can only get it directly from LaCroy's site. Not sure what is going on but it seems like Bruce may be having issues with LaCroy shipping mones from S.A. to the US.

The Dude abides...
05-11-2017 8:07 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman
leeroy117
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 69
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 29 posts

08-01-2017 4:22 PM

(01-10-2017 3:26 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Okey after further testing after about 10 more riders, impi red bought from Pago seems to be showing some good social hits.

Hits Caucasian males and females. Asian both males and females, not so much, unfortunately I couldn't get any other ethnicities.

True about age range being all the way to barely legal to 40 +.

This was on 2 sprays on me inner wrist, and another spray after 5 hours.

The smell is amazing. I love it. Starts off spicy, and lingers with a sweet tone. To me that is.

I'll upload a pic of the Impi Red I have. Hang on.

Hey drchoc,

Were the hits blatant? Do you have any more reports on it boss?
08-01-2017 4:22 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-01-2017 4:48 PM

(08-01-2017 4:22 PM)leeroy117 Wrote:  Hey drchoc,

Were the hits blatant? Do you have any more reports on it boss?

The impi red I got from Pago was the old version. And yep. They were fairly blatant. Meaning people wouldn't quit talking. Lol. Motor mouth effect.

Unfortunately no more reports as I ran out of it. Smile
08-01-2017 4:48 PM
Thanks given by leeroy117
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5026
Thanks received:
4191 thanks in 1518 posts

08-04-2017 6:07 AM

The Impi i have from 4 or 5 yrs ago came in a grey metal canister with a plastic label

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
08-04-2017 6:07 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, DssMaster

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Impi Red Sample Mix A Review Thread mark-in-dallas 7 3,692 01-21-2014 12:04 PM
Last Post: 20 Franc
  Impi Red Sample Mix S Review Thread mark-in-dallas 4 2,353 01-09-2014 10:23 PM
Last Post: thundr
  Impi Red Sample Mix F Review Thread mark-in-dallas 3 1,910 12-23-2013 1:22 PM
Last Post: Pagodeiro