Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Impi Red Sample Mix A Review Thread
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1719
Thanks received:
4260 thanks in 1797 posts

Impi Red Sample Mix A Review Thread
12-02-2013 10:10 AM

Please use this thread is for comparing and reviewing Impi Red Mix A.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
12-02-2013 10:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1189 thanks in 627 posts

RE: Impi Red Sample Mix A Review Thread
12-03-2013 1:44 PM

Ok let's get this started. I got my testers last night. I showered and applied two full sprays to the front of my neck. My initial thought are ok this mix has ylang ylang in it. I don't recall detecting any ylang ylang in the new classic I received. Also in top of that is that peppery scent that the new classic red has. I can't pull any other scents out yet plus I am not really schooled in this area so this is only my take I am sure others might be able to parse it out better. One thing is for sure this scent sticks around for a long time. It is light but super unique so as to stand out.

I cannot detect any pheromones at all. Maybe the cover is just that good but usually I can detect something. It is early and I have yet to take this for a spin but tonight is open mic so I will give it a first run through later on. If there is mones in this it would be hard to detect through this scent anyway which is good.

Av

If she bites you did it right.
12-03-2013 1:44 PM
Thanks given by MMM, mark-in-dallas, Vladimir, as33156
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1189 thanks in 627 posts

12-05-2013 12:42 PM

I wrote a really long review of this last night and lost the whole thing so I will summarize.

Dose two sprays:

At night I wore this to open mic and the only large hit i got was a woman in her fifties who seemed completely enored with me. She was British and was with ripple from Argentina and Spain and somewhere else.

I saw who i am gonna call SG later in the evening and four of us ended
Up going back to my apt and chilled till 2am. We all had a good time talking about music and drinking Lagunitas.

The next day i popped into SG's cottage
And woke her ass up to go to the record store and pick her up a record player that I saw there the day before. I was wearing two sprays of impi test a. Now
Just for a little background in SG short for special girl. When I compare SG to 90% of the girls I meet she stands out. Most girls I meet are pretty close to batshit in their own special way. SG has her own issues but is super "normal"
And high functioning. She is a classical violinist and singer and teaches both and of course is a bartender to support these endeavors. She is super cute and slim. I definitely dig this chick without putting her on a pedestal.
So I spent most on the day with SG buying records and having lunch and shipping for ugly sweaters at the thrift stores for her ugly sweater party. I noticed that when I hang out with her I Don't run game or try to be alpha
Or whatever I just hang and totally Be myself. The impi is good in this regard. It is not overbearing and you don't even know its there
Except for the occasional whiff of that peppery overtone. I can say that I had a wonderful day and night and my mood was excellent both times i wore it.

Today so far: went down to the coffee
Shop and bumped into a little cutie from around town and had a lively chat. She sat at my table and whole we talked she made great eye contact. Other that that I kept to myself and then shot home after I ate.

I don't have any great insight on tester a as of yet and I hope you guys don't mind my journal style of writing as opposed to a more scientific or clinical approach. This is just the way I do it. Plus it takes time to really figure these things out And i am
Concentrating on the vibe rather than trying to parse out particular chemicals.

Av

If she bites you did it right.
12-05-2013 12:42 PM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, terry0400-40, mark-in-dallas
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3839
Thanks received:
3167 thanks in 1481 posts

12-07-2013 1:51 PM

Ok i took several sprays to my forearms mix A, as i was out and about town i did not notice any reactions most probably due to the fact that i was on the move and therefore little social contact, except in the supermarket i was returning a trolley to its bay and offered it to an older woman than myself ( because it steered well ) she proceeded to talk to me about her problems for nearly 1/2 hour.

The mix A scent i thought sweet and spicy and to me it was fairly close to the original Impi red except lighter and not as potent ie peppery, however it did hold very well and would have been noticed many hours later if involved in close intimate encounter....

The comment from my girl was that she liked the scent and this means a lot because she is fussy when it comes to male fragrances.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-07-2013 1:51 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman, mark-in-dallas
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1248
Thanks received:
2527 thanks in 1009 posts

12-22-2013 1:57 PM

2 test runs at the weekend ...

one Daytime .. the other when clubbing .. always wearing 2 sprays on the neck !

scent is light spicey and reminds a bit on the orig Red scent but it´s more powdery and sweet ..

product leaves some texture on the skind when applied like some kind of makeup does .. same tech is used in Edge Trust ..

self effects are light mood elevation and some confidence boost .. there is not tunnel vision like with the orig Red one ..

sense of smell is enhanced ... that´s a very good sign ..

Effects on girls are very similar to what i saw with the Fresh scented Red .. and the brought back Red ..

dark haired young girls react quite favourable .. on blonde one´s not very much seen ..

now comes one thing that really surprised me ..

effects on guys are over the Top .. not gay .. but more on the buddy buddy .. let´s hang out ... you are a good friend ..

did even get some Tea in a Kebab store we just dropped in for free ... did not have to pay for the wardrobe .. did get a Drink in the Bar for free ...

i noticed with teen guys that they looked at me when i was testing stuff daytime like as if i´m some actor from a movie they have seen recently and they are not sure if i´m real .. haha ...

Quite nice stuff ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-22-2013 1:57 PM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, mark-in-dallas, Vladimir, terry0400-40, Ekscentra, D_Darko

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
785 thanks in 327 posts

12-22-2013 3:08 PM

Man my sense of smell must be completely different to you guys, to me its very, very sweet. However, A is like F, in that its more masculine albeit toned down. I can see where the spiciness aspect comes from but by large (for me) its very sweet and floral.

Nice report, Pago! I didn't notice any difference between girls with different hair colours though. I agree about the texture, spraying a close proximity it feels 'sticky' on the skin.

I've given this a few runs now, I'll write it up tomorrow.
12-22-2013 3:08 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, Pagodeiro
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
785 thanks in 327 posts

12-23-2013 12:24 PM

Testing from Sample A, been running with 2 sprays to keep it consistent with the other samples, as I said in the earlier post this is similar to Sample F in terms of scent but not as strong. And having directly compared A with F directly I'd say it is more spicier and masculine.

Out of the three this sample has given me the least confidence boost, it's still there but much more subtle compared to the other two versions.

This version seems more geared towards the older crowd (kinda the inverse of S), younger women/girls seem intimidated. Early 20's upwards it starts getting hotter, as before, plenty of IOIs, very receptive when opening/conversing. Less kino initiation on their part though. It does taper off though, not much as pulling power for women in their late 30's upwards.

Unlike Pago, I got nothing from guys. Speaking of which, these samples are the first products I've ever seen where you can be invisible to certain age/gender groups, most of the time it'll have a affect positive/negative but its a bit freaky when you're not noticed by an entire demographic!

Again, this is a pretty nice sample and whilst it does have a lot in common with F I'm still sticking with F being the best of the 3.
12-23-2013 12:24 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, terry0400-40, Pagodeiro, D_Darko, Pheroman, bondjames1, as33156
20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 555
Thanks received:
419 thanks in 162 posts

01-21-2014 12:04 PM

(12-22-2013 1:57 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  i noticed with teen guys that they looked at me when i was testing stuff daytime like as if i´m some actor from a movie they have seen recently and they are not sure if i´m real .. haha ...

Pago

This happened to me with the old Red Impi, mistaken for being some celebrity.

Sent from the cold north using one finger only
01-21-2014 12:04 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, as33156

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Impi red dot testing thread alphavitea 216 34,331 07-20-2016 4:43 AM
Last Post: Adi Foreplay
  Impi Red Sample Mix S Review Thread mark-in-dallas 4 1,349 01-09-2014 10:23 PM
Last Post: thundr
  Impi Red Sample Mix F Review Thread mark-in-dallas 3 942 12-23-2013 1:22 PM
Last Post: Pagodeiro