Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The equation
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 406
Thanks received:
794 thanks in 355 posts

Question The equation
02-20-2013 3:37 AM

Hey everybody,

Let's be honest here and just say the obvious. 95% of the people on this board are here to improve their hits with women by using pheromones. Alot of people are trying out all kinds of products for the general purpose of getting attraction from the other sex. Often with success, but some also with limited or no succes.

While alot of the people on this forum do see pheromones for what they are (a tool and not a magic "instant attraction" bullet), it seems there are still some people out there who have an unrealistic view of pheromones and seem to think of them like the imfamous classic "Gilroy movie")

I must admit, when i first joined, i also thought pheromones would get me laid 100% Big Grin Well some time has passed and i've been doing some thinking about all of it and would like to share my own personal view.

(Alot of the things i'll write about will have been explained somewhere else on the forum or been written about before. I ain't trying to steal people's posts. I'm trying to give users that are new to pheromones and might have unrealistic expectations a more acurate view of what pheromone use will do)

As it is now, I see pheromones as a tool in the bigger equation that's called attraction. You can compare it to those bars a graphical equalizer gives out when playing music.

[Image: AddOnSA.gif]

Let's say:
bar 1 is your looks
bar 2 is your posture
bar 3 is your ability to be social
bar 4 is your confidence
bar 5 is your pheromone signature
bar 6 is your wealth
bar 7 is your game
bar 8 is your age

General rule:

Your personal attraction number is the sum of all the bars. If the bars on your equalizer signature are too low on too many bars, you're general attraction will be low. Everybody has diffirent signatures on this equalizer, but I believe people's signature have to be somewhat compatable for chemistry to exist. So "hunting" girls that fall within a compatible spectrum of your own equalizer signature has an increased chance of hits. Don't expect to get lucky with 8's and 9's when your overall appearance is 6.

Being blunt here: If you look like you have not had a haircut in years, are fat and have missing teeth, you might not want to go to an upscale lounge bar to try and get some 9's using your latest pheromix. Everybody wants the best they can get, but you should only aim at targets you actually believe you can hit.

Not everybody likes the same things:

You can do all you want, but this will not guarantee you hits with all girls. Alot depends on what the person in front of you is looking for. Some girls prefer the juiced up bodybuilder type while some prefer a skinny guy. Some girls like older men, others like their men to be somewhat the same age. There aint no exact science in attraction.. alot of it is personal. What works for one girl, can be a major turn off for another.

Where do i start?:

First thing you have to do is figure out your own signature and try to improve the area's that you honesly feel need improving. This can involve some serious soulsearching and looking in the mirror. (No one likes to look into the mirror and point out the bad things) But knowing your own strong and weak points is essential!

Improving yourself:

You should always aim to improve yourself, even if you think you're an 8 or 9 yourself! Not improving yourself is like a train thats waiting at the trainstation.. you need to get things moving! There is plenty of advise on pherotruth that will help you out!

Pheromones:

General rules

Ok so i think we have established that pheremones are a tool in the arsenal and nothing magical. But this tool can cause really good results if used correctly.

You might have seen more experienced users posts things like:

* Find your Sweetspot
* Be congruent
* Single test products
* Dont use too much (waste of product)

I'm sure there's more, but the point is, it's all good advise! These people have walked "the path" longer then most of us and know what to expect. In some cases they have actually carved the path! They made mistakes along the way, but if we listen to what they say, maybe we won't make the same mistakes! So listen to them, it will pay off!!

Pheromone signature:

I'm a firm believer that everybody's pheromone signature is diffirent and that someone's race is also a factor in natural pheromone output. You should aim to discover your own signature so you can get a better picture of what pheromones will help you and what pheromones would be overkill.. Also your looks affect what might work for you and what not. If your a big scary looking guy, you shouldn't go to heavy on the Alpha blends ;)

Also keep in mind that residence from previous applications can and will affect your new applications. So factor this in, or scrub it off.

Night and daytime:

Every mix has its shine time Smile Mixes that work at night won't necessary work during the day. You might scare people off during the day with a mix that works really well in a clubbing enviroment at night. Some products are more versitile then others.

Exposure time, difusion, temperatures, weather :

Don't expect girls to go all crazy from the first whiff of your pheromone application. Usually it take a few minutes for effects to take place.

I believe outside pheromone hits are more hard to get since factors like wind, humidity, temperature etc will have their effect on effeciency and difusion. The idea behind pheromones is them going flying in the air because of our body heat so people breath them in and they can have an effect.

Cold temperatures will seriously hinder difusion. This can be countered somewhat by using alcohol based products, but in general cold temps means you need to eighter use more product or be happy with lower results.

Also dont expect to have much outside hits with a strong wind. Delivering the pheromones to the targets will be hard unless they come really close and stay there.

Clothing can also get in the way of difusion. If you're wearing a wintercoat, scarf etc, don't expect your application points under your clothing to do you much good ;)

My point to all this:

Pheromones use is a path of trial and error. Read, learn, try, write down results, get feedback, try again, read some more, ...

Don't for a second expect to just spray on some phero product and "IT" will get the job done!

There aint no magic potion to get dream girls to like you and come up to you. (although it can happen P ) Pheromones are just another tool in your arsenal and the use of pheromones is somewhat more complicated then just spraying it on and seeing the magic happen.

Also keep in mind there is more behind attraction then pheromones alone..

I hope some people will find this information usefull Smile

Cheers,

Buzzy

Thundr did a piece on this before:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Unrealistic-Expectations

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2013 8:22 AM by Buzzy78.)
02-20-2013 3:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by LL21, Six, Androaura, bored4life, xtraspecial, Blade, Sptsmed, mark-in-dallas, thundr, paradigmshift, sw72hw, eyeofra, NaughtywillCRY, NikkiReloaded, SS108, doctordonald

xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 145
Thanks received:
507 thanks in 250 posts

RE: The equation
02-20-2013 8:36 AM

GREAT THREAD!!!
02-20-2013 8:36 AM
Thanks given by Buzzy78
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
762 thanks in 283 posts

02-20-2013 9:15 AM

Good post, and very correct, there are a lot of things that play into attraction and what is attractive to one female is most certainly not to another. Getting to know how each mone works for you is vital as some act to open the door, then you must walk in and take it from there, while others require you to open the door in order for them to help you along. Either way, they are most certainly not a silver bullet that lets you take home the head cheerleader from the club every night.

Outside of just enjoying going out and watching for hits just for fun, the biggest thing you can do is learn to read a woman. They are such wonderful beings Smile but oh my so confusing in so many ways. I go out on occasion with friends and I have really enjoyed over the past few years just watching the reactions different women have to each as well as myself. One of my friends that enjoys hitting the beach bars and jazz clubs with me is a complete opposite of me. I can pull up in my 750IL and he drives a Kia, I might come dressed in pressed seer sucker pants, a heavily starched white button down and white bucs and he comes in wearing jeans and a rugby shit not tucked in and with his hair looking like he dried it by hanging his head out of the window. I turned him on to pheromones about a year or so ago and it is always interesting when we are out to see what different reactions we get. The interesting thing has been that it is not really predictable either. There have been times we were sitting close to a table of women and the ones that were more nicely dressed and proper in behavior have at times been more attracted to him, which is their polar opposite. At times while he figured I would attract the mid 30's ones in nice dresses, I end up getting more attention from the girl in her mid 20s in hip hugger jeans, T shirt and sandles.

What ever the initial attraction is, figuring out what makes them tick, what makes them smile, laugh and what ever else they are looking for is where you either fish or cut bait I believe. Not saying run some PUA lines or sets, although those can be helpful and I have learned a thing or two over time with them. But being yourself, being comfortable in your own skin, being able to talk and keep them interested in the conversation, guiding the conversation and most importantly learning to listen to what they are telling you verbally, physically and emotionally is golden.

So, I agree whole hardheartedly that pheromones are just one of the components in your attraction arsenal, along with clothing, attitude, posture, appearance, vocalization and status. But understand that sometimes what you might be portraying does not always equate to the person you at first glance think is going to be spellbound by your mystique.
02-20-2013 9:15 AM
Thanks given by Buzzy78, LL21, paradigmshift, doctordonald
sw72hw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 313
Thanks received:
196 thanks in 116 posts

02-20-2013 10:54 PM

Great post Buzzy, but sorta makes me sad as it reminds of my status..... Sad
Anyway, this means I still have a hell of a way to go still..... More work to do....
Until then..... hugging my pillows to warm myself up in the bed. Smile
02-20-2013 10:54 PM

Share This Thread