Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Unrealistic Expectations
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

Unrealistic Expectations
09-26-2012 1:00 PM

This post is not directed to anyone or anything in particular. It is a generalized observation that is intent on the understanding of what pheromones do and do not do.

I want to make it clear that pheromones are nothing more than fancy cologne. It is an accessory that is meant to accentuate an existing persona/aura. They are not magic. This is not an axe commercial. They do not work miracles. You cannot put on pheromones and be transported to a land that is meant only for hollywood movies and commercials.

"Urgent Help needed. This morning I walked into the office of my boss and punched him in the face. Is there a pheromone that will get me out of trouble?"
No. You are in it up to your knees and probably soon to be unemployed. Make adult decisions, get adult results.

"My cat climbed up a tree and can't get down. Are there any combinations of pheromones I can put on me that will make it come down faster?"
No. Call the local fire department or bait it with cat treats.

"I was raised in the woods by a pack of badgers, are there any products that can get me laid tonight at a club?"
No. You belong in a zoo not a club.

"I am working hard to better myself and would like something extra to give me a slight edge on the competition whether it be in the club, office, or at home."
Yes. Read some reviews find out what you are looking to achieve and many here will be happy to help you learn.

Look, pheromones are not magic bullets. They represent at max 10% of the aura you project. That leaves 90% up to YOU. Of that 10%, there is a fraction that is a variable that is dependent on the personality type, race, gender, current mood, etc. of the people you will be interacting with.

To be honest, the overall effect of these little chemicals are rather insignificant compared to the aura you project to the rest of the world. Sure, some subtleties will peek through but the majority of the work has to be done by the wearer. One must realize that if your personality does not represent what you are trying to portray to the world, you are in essence.. just an actor in some perceived axe commercial.

Basically in a nutshell you get out of pheromones what you put into the world yourself. The more of YOU that is placed into reality, the less you are dependent on mones and are able to have fun with it as a sociological hobby, not dire necessity to overshadow laziness and major personality flaws.

Nothing is free.
09-26-2012 1:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

RE: Unrealistic Expectations
09-26-2012 1:19 PM

I agree with everything but the "10% max" part. I'd say it's more like 1/4th, sometimes 1/3rd.

Fly
09-26-2012 1:19 PM
thundr
Vendor

09-26-2012 1:34 PM

(09-26-2012 1:19 PM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  I agree with everything but the "10% max" part. I'd say it's more like 1/4th, sometimes 1/3rd.

Thats strange Fly. What makes you think its more than 10%? I was actually giving out a higher number compared to what I really feel. I think realistically its more like 5% mones actually.
09-26-2012 1:34 PM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

09-26-2012 1:35 PM

Pheromones are only a crutch if you let them be. The same way you can tell the difference between an amateur and a professional by judging their craftsmanship.

09-26-2012 1:35 PM

smartkid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-26-2012 1:38 PM

10% seems too little, under the right circumstances it can even be over 50%, however I do agree that ultimately it's still down to the wearer. Pheromones are extremely powerful 'chemicals' as they work at the subconscious(instinct) level and only 70% of our thoughts and emotions are actually on a subconscious level.

The thing about mones is that the longer you use it, the more powerful they seem to become(not around the same people though).
09-26-2012 1:38 PM
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

09-26-2012 2:07 PM

(09-26-2012 1:34 PM)thundr Wrote:  Thats strange Fly. What makes you think its more than 10%? I was actually giving out a higher number compared to what I really feel. I think realistically its more like 5% mones actually.

Hey thundr

Well, i think smartkid said it all. I agree it doesn't help to put on AV and act like a loser, but i'd say in this case your 2/3rds loser aura are overcoming the 1/3rd sexy son of a bitch aura. I've had strangers rubbing their asses on my dick at the subway, girls I just got to know almost grabbing my wiener in work environments... Pheromones are powerful man, and i agree 100% the final decision is completely up to you, but man! Do they give you an extra edge!

Fly
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2012 2:08 PM by Fly So Hi.)
09-26-2012 2:07 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

09-26-2012 2:17 PM

you must have a most lovable weiner;)
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2012 2:17 PM by halo0073.)
thundr
Vendor

50%or more is way too high. I have never let any accessory take 50% or more of influence in my interactions with other people. There is no way that 1 in 2 people I come across is affected by the pheromones. This is assuming a reasonable dose and not 5 drops of New Pheromone Additive straight no chaser. LOL

I say 10% as a high number because that is my personal estimate and experience. I can walk into a room with no mones and have nearly the same exact experience as if I was wearing pheromones. When I first started I would say that maybe 20% because I was generating the hits and it was with fb etoh Glace. Nothing so far Ive noticed has ever produced hits like that.

Subsequently, I also notice that the more experience I get and the more passive I am with them the lower that percentage goes.
I would say that mones account for 5% of the hits during my day. The rest is me and how I am speaking and what mood Im in. Realistically.
Many other factors also affect interaction ie. the mood others are in, whether they have a cold and cant breathe thru their nose, are they in range, how old they are, the temperature, is it raining, spacial allowance is it crowded, inside or outside, etc.

In fact, I rarely think about the mones anymore. They are nothing more than cologne to me now. I forget I have them on and go about my day or night. Occasionally some blatant hit will make me think "shit I have on Vibe and New Pheromone Additive.. that was crazy." but not often. Sometimes a reapp of a short lasting product will sometimes remind me as well. Most of the time I think back on the day or night after the adventure is finished whether it be work or play. I feel it is entirely realistic to say that out of 5 hours of partying 15 minutes of that is actually attributed to mone type hits. The other 285 minutes are what I am doing and how I am interacting with everyone. If I were to go sit at a bar for 5 hours and sit quiet and still, there is no way that 50% or 1 out of 2 people are going to be affected by what I am wearing.

Ive gone moneless and had more hits than when I have had on mones. I look back and realize I didnt even put on any today and Im getting hits like I was wearing product x. Its all about interaction and what the individual brings forth.

Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

09-26-2012 2:18 PM

(09-26-2012 2:17 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  you must have a most lovable weiner;)

Or a most lovable pheromone signature...

Fly
09-26-2012 2:18 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

09-26-2012 2:21 PM

(09-26-2012 2:18 PM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  Or a most lovable pheromone signature...

I'm going with weiner. Lots of guys are walking around with these mones on but you don't hear of many weiner yanks going down. Ha ha. Just writing that makes me laugh.
09-26-2012 2:21 PM

Share This Thread