Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Unrealistic Expectations
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Unrealistic Expectations
09-26-2012 2:21 PM

(09-26-2012 2:17 PM)thundr Wrote:  Ive gone moneless and had more hits than when I have had on mones. I look back and realize I didnt even put on any today and Im getting hits like I was wearing product x. Its all about interaction and what the individual brings forth.

Agree! But not everyone has a natural game like you. That's where mones can help.

Fly
09-26-2012 2:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

09-26-2012 2:25 PM

(09-26-2012 2:21 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  I'm going with weiner. Lots of guys are walking around with these mones on but you don't hear of many weiner yanks going down. Ha ha. Just writing that makes me laugh.

On a side note, recently i had this girl telling me she loved my junior because it was not very big and it gave her so much pleasure.

As a guy, I'm not sure until this day if i take that as a compliment or an insult.

._o

Fly
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2012 2:25 PM by Fly So Hi.)
09-26-2012 2:25 PM

MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-26-2012 3:02 PM

Hmm, I in a way agree with both of you Thundr and Fly So High. I have to say that when I first started out with mones, I was socially inept and expected some great things to happen. I was wrong and now see how they work.

What did I do to see if mones were working? I tried talking a bit more to people and realized that my interactions were just a little easier than before and have a much bigger presence now. I agree wholeheartedly that mones are a crutch but, they can also be social training wheels. The more I use mones, the more I slowly become the actual mone signature. I can't really tell if its the mones, a placebo effect or if just coming out of my shell.

I will say this about how mones affect my interactions, they provide a nudge to either me or a person in my cloud to initiate contact. That nudge seems pretty insignificant and in a way it is, but I find myself in random conversations with people now and I know after 5-10 minutes I've made a new friend. That little nudge to bring/attract people in to me is very powerful, so I think it is helping out anywhere from 0-15% depending how I feel and want from people.

Hope that makes sense to people, my .02. Smile

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
09-26-2012 3:02 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-26-2012 4:09 PM

Whatever % mones can be attributed to, it seems that in many cases it's that % that pushes things past whatever sticking points might exist.

I'm not sure I can begin guesstimating what % to ascribe to Aqua Vitae at the gym, when I'm in the middle of working out, minding my own business, when I look up to see a lovely Latina giving me the Deer in the headlights stare. What's the % on that?
09-26-2012 4:09 PM
thundr
Vendor

09-26-2012 4:21 PM

(09-26-2012 3:02 PM)MangoEruption Wrote:  ... they can also be social training wheels. The more I use mones, the more I slowly become the actual mone signature.

I like where this thread is going. It was designed to get some input on what ppl want from pheromones. Your above statement is absolutely correct Mango IMHO.
When I first started, after my first aha moment, I began to see mones as a crutch. Something to aid/manipulate everyday interaction whether it be at the club or at work. I see things a bit differently now after some months have passed.

It is nothing but a cologne but also it is a mindset development tool. I could personally care less about how others get used to my signature. I switch signatures up all the time. I might rethink this when I get a SO I am serious about. I do not wear mones around my son at all and that is a personal choice.
The overall benefit is to me and what I gain from it. I know that sounds a bit selfish, but I am not trying to develop strangers as much as I am interested in my own progression.

The mentality is what I am after now. The experience. Observing situations that can be attributed to mones that are indirectly because of me. What is the sword worth without the hand that wields it correctly? What is the pheromonal reaction worth if the body is not there to make the lasting impression/imprint? It is us that make these little chemicals work. Without us they are nothing but liquid in jars.

I can 100% say that I have benefited from the use of pheromones. Like Mango said, its a form of training wheels to become subjected/accustomed to situations that are shall we say a bit "abnormal." By fielding and handling these experiences we are in fact teaching ourselves how to process certain situations that may deviate from our perceived "norm." I have received shit tests I would not normally have dealt with had it not been for mones. Sexual situations I have never been into or developed without Terrys iron wood pills and varying doses of New Pheromone Additive. The raw amount of talking that Glace creates. The admiration of Wolf. The rigidity and clingyness of C4. The comfort of Androstadienone and L2k. All add to a collective level of consciousness.

I wondered today if someone were to ask me to go out to the club like I had AV on would I be able to accomplish this? Based on my experience and memory imprint I know I could do it. The mind is more powerful than these chemicals and we are in fact using them as training wheels for our own social development. Well said Mango.

Heres a bit of personal info. I have assumed the responsibility of many types of roles whether it be by my choice or involuntarily. Strangely my eyes have seen more than its share and I feel like I have lived many lives in this short time so far. Not sure if it has to do with what Ive been through or how much memory I have accumulated. Either way it has made me who I am and I grew form each and every one. I feel this adventure with pheromones is no different. It is adding to me.

An example, I have done different types of work and mone products are no different. I had a different mentality when I was blue collar wearing camo shorts and a tshirt as compared to when I was white collar wearing a suit. Even now as I put my scrubs on everyday to help people I have a certain mindset on what I am to do, how I am to act, what I can say and cannot, etc. My bosses are different, the customers are different, and yet I must adapt to each and every one of the differing scenarios. If I do not do this I fail and failure is not an option for me. It happens but I dont like that shit and it makes me mad.
Mones are the same way. We are adapting. When I do not wear mones, I still have the mindset of how to handle certain situations. Im learning to open more, handle more, learn more, observe more.

We are fancy sociologists who smell damn good and whose experiences allow for us to learn about ourselves as well as others in the process. However we cannot rely on them as Pheroman once eloquently said "they are nothing more than tools in the toolbox". The things we create and shape with these tools are up to us but we cannot let them control or define us.

The house is only as good as the simple hammer that creates it swung by the skill of the carpenter wielding it. The hammer does not define the carpenter, it is the work he creates within himself by advancing his trade that defines who he is.
09-26-2012 4:21 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

09-26-2012 4:25 PM

Even if I really ran a study of what percentage of increase (in compliments, sexual innuendos, random people smiling at me, increase in free stuff, or whatever variable) I saw on days I wore mones vs control days....

(And there are plenty of great studies on this sort of thing. Increased snuggling from males courting girls wearing est and cops is one of my favorites)

We are (probably) never going to have statistical evidence for the percentage of how much mones factor into the equation of my social interactions.

We do have statistical evidence for the placebo effect though...

Maybe, if you think they are powerful enough to influence your interactions by 50%, it will increase something by 50%.

But, I'll always be of the opinion that it is the driver in the driver seat that is steering the opperation. The mones are just a really nice lubricant.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
09-26-2012 4:25 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-26-2012 6:25 PM

(09-26-2012 1:00 PM)thundr Wrote:  "I was raised in the woods by a pack of badgers, are there any products that can get me laid tonight at a club?"
No. You belong in a zoo not a club.

I snuk in cause they would'nt take me.
The lions, tigers and bears got really agitated and started growling and licking their lips trying to get closer. I think they were hits. Confused

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
09-26-2012 6:25 PM
xxx
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-27-2012 12:25 PM

10% mones is very generous, i agree with thundr. This is through my own experience. Alot depends on how we carry ourselves .
09-27-2012 12:25 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-30-2012 7:08 AM

Pheromones will still be a mystery.... Well atleast for me ^_^.

Remembering from Tisha's threads. I like to think of pheromones as adding some 'spice, flavor and texture' to whatever the situation is intended for.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2012 7:08 AM by seeusmile.)
09-30-2012 7:08 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

09-30-2012 11:19 AM

Yum!! Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones