Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Health Challenge!!! Everyone Welcome to Join!
PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 998
Thanks received:
380 thanks in 167 posts

RE: Health Challenge!!! Everyone Welcome to Join!
04-22-2013 7:12 PM

Ooooook, day 1 down.

I felt like shit today and got dizzy while doing some combo weight-training moves (I have been sick for the past couple days). But I forced myself to do the allotted 20 mins. so fuck it... I made it anyway. I dosed heavily on vitamins today! I took some airborne, my liquid multi, a b12 lozenge, juiced 5 oranges and an apple before lunchtime, and am drinking my dinner right now (which consists of half an apple, half a red pepper, bunch of celery, half a cucumber, a lemon, bok choy stalk, a handful of baby carrots, and a handful of baby spinach). By the way, all my veggies are organic so I use the skin too.

I had to meditate before I worked out because I was very unmotivated. The meditation helped me clear my head and focus on the end result I want. Fucking aaaaawesome!

Good luck to everyone else who is joining us! Tear it up!

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2013 7:13 PM by PhoenixOnFyre119.)
04-22-2013 7:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, zerosix85
LL21
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 799
Thanks received:
813 thanks in 359 posts

04-22-2013 7:19 PM

I've been on and off for good habits but I haven't had any fast food since Nov. My definition for fast food included anything that had a drive-thru. Pizza however does not have a drive-thu but is still evil, its now included on the list. The absolute hardest part is living with a carboholic and not shopping for my own food, I need to buy what I eat.

20 minutes a day isn't unreasonable. I'm in

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning. But fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
04-22-2013 7:19 PM
Thanks given by PhoenixOnFyre119, AlternativeGirl
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 406
Thanks received:
785 thanks in 357 posts

04-23-2013 12:30 AM

I'm on my own journey to lose weight. But i'll keep an eye out for this thread. Good luck to everyone participating!

Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
04-23-2013 12:30 AM
Thanks given by PhoenixOnFyre119, AlternativeGirl

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2353
Thanks received:
1021 thanks in 477 posts

04-23-2013 7:14 AM

Kettlebells. I suggest using kettlebells that are at least 20 percent of your body weight. The swings when done properly light your core on fire. I am now seeing a four pack. Six pack will take longer but as long as i keep eating clean high protein no processed sugar lots of vegetables and fruits it will come off. Three years ago i wore size 38 pants. This time last year i wore 34s. Today i wear 30s. Big Grin

Just keep active and make it fun!

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
04-23-2013 7:14 AM
Thanks given by PhoenixOnFyre119, Buzzy78
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3115
Thanks received:
2196 thanks in 816 posts

04-23-2013 8:00 AM

I went to see a burlesque troop and a swing band Sunday night.... dancing and jumping around and having a blast then driving home from SF while everyone else in my car was passed out. I didn't get home 'til after 1 am. If it wasn't for this challenge, God knows I wouldn't have worked out on Monday. Started off with some hybrid yoga/ ballet moves to warm up. Then lunges, squats, all sorts of moves to target abs and sculpt my ass. Finished off with some push-ups and some dips to tone up my arms. I should try your trick, Nix, and meditate before I work out and then maybe afterward, too. That sounds like an awesome idea, and I can use all the help I can get. I was not feeling all that motivated yesterday. But, I keep telling myself it is going to get easier as we get more into it. My legs are freakin' sore right now. But I guess that is a good thing.

As for the fast food, on Saturdays I usually get french fries on my lunch break and munch on those while I read. This past Saturday I had a pink lady apple instead. I was not really excited about the switch, but it turned out to be really satisfying. I wasn't hungry the rest of the day. I felt great.

Since the challenge hadn't technically started on Sunday I did have sweet potato fries at the venue that night. Giving up happy hour food is going to really piss off my husband. But it is only 6 weeks. He'll live. Or he can go to happy hour without me.

It is pretty much already bikini season here. I'm really stoked about this challenge. Thanks for motivating me, Nix!!! You are awesome Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2013 8:02 AM by AlternativeGirl.)
04-23-2013 8:00 AM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
746 thanks in 279 posts

04-23-2013 9:09 AM

Best of luck to all, I have been busting myself in the gym for a couple of months already, toggling and alternate day fasting along with peptides and dietary changes. So far increased 3 lift max on bench to 365 and squat to 450, really don't care to go much beyond that with my knees. BFC has dropped by 12 percent and have managed to drop 15 pounds even though I am in building mode.
04-23-2013 9:09 AM
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1125 thanks in 621 posts

04-23-2013 10:50 AM

Day one

Spent twenty minutes going hard in the elliptical and started with free weights for the first time in like ten years. Good start lets see if I can keep
It up.

If she bites you did it right.
04-23-2013 10:50 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, PhoenixOnFyre119, Buzzy78

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1605
Thanks received:
3198 thanks in 1463 posts

04-23-2013 2:28 PM

I started dieting and exercising more about 7 weeks ago so I am doing this with you guys. Found out today that I am having such a hard time losing because they think I am insulin resistant. Diabetes runs in my family HARD so I am starting metformin to see if that can help me drop weight. I am hoping it will help because honestly I couldn't eat much healthier. I eat tons of veggies, hardly any dairy or grain and minimal meats. I have pretty much given up all sugar except fruit. So I should be losing.
04-23-2013 2:28 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, PhoenixOnFyre119, paradigmshift, Buzzy78
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
774 thanks in 280 posts

04-23-2013 2:38 PM

(04-23-2013 2:28 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  I started dieting and exercising more about 7 weeks ago so I am doing this with you guys. Found out today that I am having such a hard time losing because they think I am insulin resistant. Diabetes runs in my family HARD so I am starting metformin to see if that can help me drop weight. I am hoping it will help because honestly I couldn't eat much healthier. I eat tons of veggies, hardly any dairy or grain and minimal meats. I have pretty much given up all sugar except fruit. So I should be losing.

I am currently taking Flax Seed Ground powder because it's high in poly unsaturated fat which is = increased pheromone production in the body. I think it would be perfect for you to try as I've read that Flax Seed actually lowers insulin resistence.

04-23-2013 2:38 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, PhoenixOnFyre119, Buzzy78, wiserd
PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 998
Thanks received:
380 thanks in 167 posts

04-23-2013 2:45 PM

(04-23-2013 8:00 AM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  I went to see a burlesque troop and a swing band Sunday night.... dancing and jumping around and having a blast then driving home from SF while everyone else in my car was passed out. I didn't get home 'til after 1 am. If it wasn't for this challenge, God knows I wouldn't have worked out on Monday. Started off with some hybrid yoga/ ballet moves to warm up. Then lunges, squats, all sorts of moves to target abs and sculpt my ass. Finished off with some push-ups and some dips to tone up my arms. I should try your trick, Nix, and meditate before I work out and then maybe afterward, too. That sounds like an awesome idea, and I can use all the help I can get. I was not feeling all that motivated yesterday. But, I keep telling myself it is going to get easier as we get more into it. My legs are freakin' sore right now. But I guess that is a good thing.

As for the fast food, on Saturdays I usually get french fries on my lunch break and munch on those while I read. This past Saturday I had a pink lady apple instead. I was not really excited about the switch, but it turned out to be really satisfying. I wasn't hungry the rest of the day. I felt great.

Since the challenge hadn't technically started on Sunday I did have sweet potato fries at the venue that night. Giving up happy hour food is going to really piss off my husband. But it is only 6 weeks. He'll live. Or he can go to happy hour without me.

It is pretty much already bikini season here. I'm really stoked about this challenge. Thanks for motivating me, Nix!!! You are awesome Big Grin

Sounds like a blast! I wanna learn how to swing dance this summer, I already looked into classes! Great job on working out, I'd rep you but it says I'm maxed out lol. My friend at work was trying to convince me that I needed a cheat day once a week. I told her I couldn't but after 6 weeks I may give myself a cheat day once or twice a month. I don't really need to eat fast food, it's just convenient. This means I will have to cook dinner prior to going out to bars and the Lunatic Luau coming up May 3rd. It will get me back into cooking for enjoyment and maybe I'll get back into experimenting, even though I will only be cooking for moi.

The meditation thing really works, plus I read that the brain states in meditation stimulate HGH production (which helps with muscle recovery after workouts). So it has even more benefits than just motivation. I was going to do it today but I may have to swap days (don't get mad at me). I am coughing and stuffy today (still sick) and think I need a recovery day. I can do Saturday instead of today and still have my 5 days. I also went to the dentist today and got a small filling, so the left side of my mouth and nose is numb Prankster2 I feel like a 'tard when I smile lol.

I'm proud of you for starting and I'll be right here with you the whole way. You knoooooooow you're awesome, I just tell you to remind you of the obvious Smile

Oh, side note, I have a super girl-crush! I watch Game of Thrones on HBO, the girl Daenerys Targaryen (dragon girl) is an f'ing badass! You would love her character.

Hugs and keep it up!

04-23-2013 2:45 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, Buzzy78

Share This Thread