Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Finally made the jump -- Exotica XS, XS100 LE, Odyssey XS, Cohesion
txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Finally made the jump -- Exotica XS, XS100 LE, Odyssey XS, Cohesion
05-06-2013 7:18 AM

This post is to confirm I've made the jump and would like to give PheromoneXS a fair chance in my arsenal.

I had hoped to snag some Bliss for some Seattle fun this Thurs/Fri, but perhaps that won't happen.. Left some comments in my order just in case some samples happen to be around, but I'm easy going enough.

I think from the four I chose to purchase there will undoubtedly be some amazing experiences to be had. Though, I hesitate to test Odyssey XS for the first time in a big city.. Maybe when I've got a better feel for it.

This post breaks about a year's silence from me. I cannot guarantee anyone anything aside from sharing my findings with these products I've purchased.

Unfortunately my studies have become even more brutal, pushing me on the outer skirts of the social groups I used to so heavily control-- no intent to take that back, but I do intend to take some spotlight as I please... Need to take a break sometime, right? Smile

If anybody reading this has particular advice on application or combos out of what I have, the input is much appreciated. I will likely do experiments of my own, but Fri is not something I want to mess up P lol

-txi0m

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
05-06-2013 7:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: Finally made the jump -- Exotica XS, XS100 LE, Odyssey XS, Cohesion
05-06-2013 8:17 PM

It's nice to see you posting and okay. Honesty is all I ask for pleaseSmile

Bliss will be MIA for a couple weeks. The lab is synthesizing one of the molecules in it.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
05-06-2013 8:17 PM
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

05-06-2013 9:37 PM

Welcome back buddy! Looking forward to your reviews!

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
05-06-2013 9:37 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

05-07-2013 3:30 AM

Welcome back. If you would generally be with asians, I think Exotica and Cohesion would work well together.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
05-07-2013 3:30 AM
txi0m

Rep Post

05-07-2013 3:31 AM

Good to see you too, Deja Smile . Been too long, but still been using Pheromones "as needed" (read: "daily"). Just kind of lost the spark of reporting in the midst of legal issues and such.

@SteveO: Maybe you know of my previous distaste for AD, but I'm firm on not letting it get in the way. To compromise on honesty is to compromise on integrity-- that's a sacrifice I'd rather not make. Besides, the company who's products I've been particularly fond of... they kind of burnt me with their new price points, ultimately killing the rest of my enthusiasm. I'm back to a blank slate. I feel completely impartial.

Aside from that, perhaps it was a comment of Kimba's I read that swayed me to give your Pheromones a shot. As much as I love DIY projects, I have my reservations as to why the single molecule madness never appealed to me. To see him state that these blends you had produced were often superior and more refined than the mixes he threw together from trial and error with singles really grabbed my attention.

Truly, I do hope I have success with these. One place I'd like to see these help is in neutralizing some passive agression from a buddy of mine-- a person who has deliberately broken "bro code" (intended with sarcasm). I can PUA my way to victory just fine, but I just don't have the time. Pheromones can easily cut that time spent in half (XS100, maybe?), and perhaps Exotica will bring me that asian lovin' I'm particularly fond of.

Kind of in a loopy jaded mood after the weekend. Spent three hours puking in front of a girl's house while she just played with her phone the whole time, claiming she wasn't bored... Yeah, I got some work to do, lol. And yes, I kept it clean-- proud to have gracefully projected my vomit into some sort of cup like container 20 incidents in a row (I'm on a roll, baby!! lmao)

Enough of my nonsense though. Smile Did FedEx overnight, so I suppose I'll be playing with these tomorrow morning. I have yet to meet the current group of Japanese internationals, but I have a feeling it won't be so difficult.

Lots of physics things due tomorrow, and I need to catch up on my programming assignments. I'll try to at least record observations privately in a timely manner, but perhaps published reports won't be for a week. Though, I will slip in a few words if something amazing happens ;)

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):

Out of Commission:
05-07-2013 3:31 AM

Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Rep Post

05-07-2013 11:03 AM

(05-06-2013 7:18 AM)txi0m Wrote:  This post is to confirm I've made the jump and would like to give PheromoneXS a fair chance in my arsenal.

I had hoped to snag some Bliss for some Seattle fun this Thurs/Fri, but perhaps that won't happen.. Left some comments in my order just in case some samples happen to be around, but I'm easy going enough.

I think from the four I chose to purchase there will undoubtedly be some amazing experiences to be had. Though, I hesitate to test Odyssey XS for the first time in a big city.. Maybe when I've got a better feel for it.

This post breaks about a year's silence from me. I cannot guarantee anyone anything aside from sharing my findings with these products I've purchased.

Unfortunately my studies have become even more brutal, pushing me on the outer skirts of the social groups I used to so heavily control-- no intent to take that back, but I do intend to take some spotlight as I please... Need to take a break sometime, right? Smile

If anybody reading this has particular advice on application or combos out of what I have, the input is much appreciated. I will likely do experiments of my own, but Fri is not something I want to mess up P lol

-txi0m

You will be satisfied. First products I got was Alpha Dream...noticed some things. LAL and noticed few subtle things too... PheromoneXS was the 3rd and possibly last company I EVER order from. I did order some IMPI and New Pheromone Additive that will be here today but I really don't think I will need those. I am content and satisfied with how XS works for me. It's as if I found some magic exlir

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2013 11:04 AM by Kahotep.)
05-07-2013 11:03 AM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-07-2013 7:52 PM

I can't imagine you being disappointed with Steve's products....blows AD stuff out of the water
05-07-2013 7:52 PM
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-07-2013 9:40 PM

(05-07-2013 3:31 AM)txi0m Wrote:  Good to see you too, Deja Smile . Been too long, but still been using Pheromones "as needed" (read: "daily"). Just kind of lost the spark of reporting in the midst of legal issues and such.

@SteveO: Maybe you know of my previous distaste for AD, but I'm firm on not letting it get in the way. To compromise on honesty is to compromise on integrity-- that's a sacrifice I'd rather not make. Besides, the company who's products I've been particularly fond of... they kind of burnt me with their new price points, ultimately killing the rest of my enthusiasm. I'm back to a blank slate. I feel completely impartial.

Aside from that, perhaps it was a comment of Kimba's I read that swayed me to give your Pheromones a shot. As much as I love DIY projects, I have my reservations as to why the single molecule madness never appealed to me. To see him state that these blends you had produced were often superior and more refined than the mixes he threw together from trial and error with singles really grabbed my attention.

Truly, I do hope I have success with these. One place I'd like to see these help is in neutralizing some passive agression from a buddy of mine-- a person who has deliberately broken "bro code" (intended with sarcasm). I can PUA my way to victory just fine, but I just don't have the time. Pheromones can easily cut that time spent in half (XS100, maybe?), and perhaps Exotica will bring me that asian lovin' I'm particularly fond of.

Kind of in a loopy jaded mood after the weekend. Spent three hours puking in front of a girl's house while she just played with her phone the whole time, claiming she wasn't bored... Yeah, I got some work to do, lol. And yes, I kept it clean-- proud to have gracefully projected my vomit into some sort of cup like container 20 incidents in a row (I'm on a roll, baby!! lmao)

Enough of my nonsense though. Smile Did FedEx overnight, so I suppose I'll be playing with these tomorrow morning. I have yet to meet the current group of Japanese internationals, but I have a feeling it won't be so difficult.

Lots of physics things due tomorrow, and I need to catch up on my programming assignments. I'll try to at least record observations privately in a timely manner, but perhaps published reports won't be for a week. Though, I will slip in a few words if something amazing happens ;)

I'm pretty sure you will enjoy XS100. I have had a ton of fun with this one at the gym. Not saying you have to use it at the gym, but it sure seems to blend well for my body chemistry. I had it on again today during my workout and had some really good hits again. One girl was grinning so hard I thought she was about to pull a facial muscle. And I could not get the maintenance guy to shut up!

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-XS100-my-gym-rat-mone
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2013 9:42 PM by nicktoons.)
05-07-2013 9:40 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

05-08-2013 2:04 AM

(05-07-2013 3:31 AM)txi0m Wrote:  Good to see you too, Deja Smile . Been too long, but still been using Pheromones "as needed" (read: "daily"). Just kind of lost the spark of reporting in the midst of legal issues and such.

I am flattered something I said would sway you into buying Steve's products. Quite the honor for me.

Asians, as you know, are not as kind to None, which explains your very fine selection. Exotica works well as a comfort blend for me, which I think you will also find. I have the least testing on it out of Steve's products (Bar XS 101) so I can't wait to hear your results.

Any questions I am more than open to help. A post in my thread is quickest to get a reply but I scour this section quite a bit.

BTW, Odyssey may get you asked if you are a drug dealer.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
05-08-2013 2:04 AM

txi0m

Rep Post

05-10-2013 12:58 AM

Okay, results are in, but I'm going to post that separately. Uhh, this stuff is definitely noticible. My experience so far is if the results are good, they're really good. When they're bad, they're really bad. But PLEASE don't be misled-- this is only my experience so far. I tend to mix products often, having some sort of mental barrier that prevents me from seeing a single product (no matter how good it is solo) as "good enough". I like options and modular designs, if that helps to understand the mentality better.

(05-07-2013 9:40 PM)nicktoons Wrote:  I'm pretty sure you will enjoy XS100. I have had a ton of fun with this one at the gym.
[...]
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-XS100-my-gym-rat-mone

When researching this one, it was your thread I came across that convinced me it would be worthwhile Smile. I'm a little confused by this one.. Or maybe I'm confused by the Api sample I've used with it (this combo is not recommended by me).

(05-08-2013 2:04 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  Asians, as you know, are not as kind to None, which explains your very fine selection. Exotica works well as a comfort blend for me, which I think you will also find. I have the least testing on it out of Steve's products (Bar XS 101) so I can't wait to hear your results.

Yep. It's ironic... I spend so much time around asians that I've developed a lot of parallel personality traits. Meaningful or not, I've only lately realized that I sort of get irritable from NONE as well. Weird, and possibly no connection, but it makes me wonder about the body's process of pheromone production and the sort.

The philosophical side of me wants to take off on that last note: I've met many asians studying abroad in my area. I've met many asian americans who are unmarked by the cultural influence of their respective countries. Do these people in the latter group described have a hard coded genetic reaction to pheromones such as NONE? Or is it that our personal values and beliefs dictate what our body "feels like" producing and/or enjoys receiving? Shy girls apparently react well to Exotica... My intuition is pushing me to believe it's the second case.

Speaking of.... Exotica is awesome! I think if I were to ever stock up on one, this would be it. I feel as if I could open any group of asians I meet. I used it in conjunction with XS100, and that was a winning combination. I'm so glad I had a good experience with these products before the mishap of today. More on that in a bit!

Interesting comment on Odyssey.. Maybe I'll have to spray some tonight and see how it effects myself. Hope it's not completely disorienting! Smile

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):

Out of Commission:
05-10-2013 12:58 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  XS100-my gym rat mone nicktoons 35 12,112 06-05-2018 2:12 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  My day "off" - pun intended, with Exotica Androcles 35 9,775 01-18-2017 6:42 PM
Last Post: Habin
  My experience with Ascend, Celebrity, APi, Xs100 SOB Xist MMMMMMM 6 2,989 01-11-2017 8:34 PM
Last Post: RedEyes
  Odyssey XS Dolphindolls2 32 15,977 01-24-2016 8:42 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Exotica paradigmshift 14 9,535 07-18-2014 11:43 PM
Last Post: fero-man