Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Finally made the jump -- Exotica XS, XS100 LE, Odyssey XS, Cohesion
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Finally made the jump -- Exotica XS, XS100 LE, Odyssey XS, Cohesion
05-10-2013 2:07 AM

You dont get high from it, at the very least I never did. Not weed like enough. But other people around me got a slight buzz and I had a weed vibe to me. Which is great if you want that type of social effect or you want that type of girl

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
05-10-2013 2:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-10-2013 4:34 PM

Okay.. Time to attempt to recall the quirks of each of these mixes. I will give an outline summary of each mix I've tried, then follow up with more complete reports.

Day 1: Exotica XS + XS100 (1-1.5x each)
  • Aside from one notable exception (Master), this is the most hit-obvious mix I've used to date
  • Nice self effects, Deer in the headlights, giggling, semi-stalk (in a good way) and generally good vibes all around

Day 2: Exotica XS + Cohesion (2x each)
  • Felt like a smooth combo, but maybe too smooth...? Need to feel this one out a bit more
  • I recall feeling chipper after a night of ZERO sleep, and plowing through approach anxiety like it was "no big deal"
  • (NSFW, mood of the video accurately describes my attitude when I used this combo)
  • Lab partners wanted to go to lunch, got an invitation..? Really out of the blue. I used the opportunity to treat them a little as a way to own up to a mistake from a week ago.
  • This day was just unreal, but in a completely good way.

Night 2: Api + XS100 (2x each)
  • Felt like I was received well, but things felt a bit cold
  • Nothing too off base, just a general sense of something not feeling right

Day 3: Api + XS100 (2x each)
  • Based off the previous mediocre experience with this combo, set out to try it again
  • People came to talk but would frequently drop out of convo
  • Felt like a ghost to some extent
  • Korean lab partner relentlessly tears me a new one, merely a day after such a good day around this guy

Super big thanks to SteveO for offering a sample of his upcoming Api-- while I think his note enclosed with my order was correct to assume I'd like it (I've used a lot of similar products), I just haven't been successful with it yet. Any insight on it would be appreciated, but I'll continue to test.. Perhaps with just a little more caution.

I think 2 drops might be a NONE OD for me. Or maybe it's an excess of Androsterone. I remember reading something about too much Androsterone, how it's wonderful qualities can disappear if you apply too much. Could not find the exact description I remember, but I saw something about people taking you as "too serious".

I remember feeling like I "had it goin' on". I arrive at campus, proceed to go where I usually do to study and end up passing exactly who I wanted to see. She was a little startled, but obvious she was happy to see me. Asked if I could join her table, and upon doing so socialized with everyone individually. Need to talk to the guys, girls come later. The guy was a little strange, but that's okay. Everyone else seemed to believe so as well. Chatted up two of the other girls ever so casually, repeatedly asking them towards the end of my routine if they thought, whatever we were talking about, was SHIT. The more ridiculous I present the question, the better it's received. Nobody really sees it coming. I tease the girl I originally had singled out a bit, then leave her to her studies while I move forward with my own.

I feel as if the reach of my Pheromones only extended to the table I was close to, due to the fact the room is so well ventilated... But when everyone got up to leave, there seemed to be a bit of clingy behavior. Everyone said bye (wow! hardly see that in the groups of japanese I meet) and that was that! This strange dude stuck around a little, and being that he's from eastern Japan, he's a bit more cold in public behavior than what you'd usually see from western or southern japan (what i'm used to). He stays with me to go out of his way to explain something to me, and he wasn't having the easiest time in doing so at all. I was a bit worried for him because he had stayed 10 minutes past when his class started, meaning he likely got there 15 minutes in. A typical class is 50 minutes. Prior to him leaving, I kept making sure he was okay, urging him to go if he needs to attend.

Another hit I saw was a guy I hardly knew come up and tap me on the shoulder upon spotting me at school. I met him at some event I went to last december, and I'm surprised he would make a point to say anything. I told him it was good to see him, then continued on with my studies (i was prepping for an exam).

I decided to move locations to somewhere where I wouldn't run into as many people, because that exam was closing in on me fast. I choose a spot that's off in a corner and I occupy the entire small table with my study material, writing a formula/reference notecard (3.5" x 5") with a 0.03 mm tip, color coding like variables so they were easier to keep track of in such small print. There was a guy in the same section studying and a girl who came later. After an hour or so the guy left, and then the girl went off somewhere and came back. At some point I noticed something incredibly strange... This girl had gotten up and moved somewhere. Since she was sitting to the right and a little behind me, I had no idea where she went... and then it hit me. She was directly behind me, peeking over my shoulder.

This absolutely floors me. I still cannot get over it! No, I didn't turn around to look at her, nor did I try to do anything else unnatural in the situation. I just pretended like she wasn't there, like how she probably expected. This may have been the most obvious hit of the day, perhaps tied with the abundance of eye contact from the asian group of earlier (complete with Deer in the headlights from target girl).

This concludes todays hits, because after the exam I went home (it was already 8pm). But man!! What a day!

Day 2/Night 2, Day 3 to come later Smile. Sorry to keep ya waiting guys, but I'm much busier a guy these days.

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
05-10-2013 4:34 PM
Kahotep
Censored By PheroTruth.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-10-2013 5:55 PM

(05-10-2013 4:34 PM)txi0m Wrote:  Okay.. Time to attempt to recall the quirks of each of these mixes. I will give an outline summary of each mix I've tried, then follow up with more complete reports.

• Aside from one notable exception (Master), this is the most hit-obvious mix I've used to date
  • Nice self effects, Deer in the headlights, giggling, semi-stalk (in a good way) and generally good vibes all around

Day 2: Exotica XS + Cohesion (2x each)
  • Felt like a smooth combo, but maybe too smooth...? Need to feel this one out a bit more
  • I recall feeling chipper after a night of ZERO sleep, and plowing through approach anxiety like it was "no big deal"
  • (NSFW, mood of the video accurately describes my attitude when I used this combo)
  • Lab partners wanted to go to lunch, got an invitation..? Really out of the blue. I used the opportunity to treat them a little as a way to own up to a mistake from a week ago.
  • This day was just unreal, but in a completely good way.

Night 2: Api + XS100 (2x each)
  • Felt like I was received well, but things felt a bit cold
  • Nothing too off base, just a general sense of something not feeling right

Day 3: Api + XS100 (2x each)
  • Based off the previous mediocre experience with this combo, set out to try it again
  • People came to talk but would frequently drop out of convo
  • Felt like a ghost to some extent
  • Korean lab partner relentlessly tears me a new one, merely a day after such a good day around this guy

Super big thanks to SteveO for offering a sample of his upcoming Api-- while I think his note enclosed with my order was correct to assume I'd like it (I've used a lot of similar products), I just haven't been successful with it yet. Any insight on it would be appreciated, but I'll continue to test.. Perhaps with just a little more caution.

I think 2 drops might be a NONE OD for me. Or maybe it's an excess of Androsterone. I remember reading something about too much Androsterone, how it's wonderful qualities can disappear if you apply too much. Could not find the exact description I remember, but I saw something about people taking you as "too serious".

I remember feeling like I "had it goin' on". I arrive at campus, proceed to go where I usually do to study and end up passing exactly who I wanted to see. She was a little startled, but obvious she was happy to see me. Asked if I could join her table, and upon doing so socialized with everyone individually. Need to talk to the guys, girls come later. The guy was a little strange, but that's okay. Everyone else seemed to believe so as well. Chatted up two of the other girls ever so casually, repeatedly asking them towards the end of my routine if they thought, whatever we were talking about, was SHIT. The more ridiculous I present the question, the better it's received. Nobody really sees it coming. I tease the girl I originally had singled out a bit, then leave her to her studies while I move forward with my own.

I feel as if the reach of my Pheromones only extended to the table I was close to, due to the fact the room is so well ventilated... But when everyone got up to leave, there seemed to be a bit of clingy behavior. Everyone said bye (wow! hardly see that in the groups of japanese I meet) and that was that! This strange dude stuck around a little, and being that he's from eastern Japan, he's a bit more cold in public behavior than what you'd usually see from western or southern japan (what i'm used to). He stays with me to go out of his way to explain something to me, and he wasn't having the easiest time in doing so at all. I was a bit worried for him because he had stayed 10 minutes past when his class started, meaning he likely got there 15 minutes in. A typical class is 50 minutes. Prior to him leaving, I kept making sure he was okay, urging him to go if he needs to attend.

Another hit I saw was a guy I hardly knew come up and tap me on the shoulder upon spotting me at school. I met him at some event I went to last december, and I'm surprised he would make a point to say anything. I told him it was good to see him, then continued on with my studies (i was prepping for an exam).

I decided to move locations to somewhere where I wouldn't run into as many people, because that exam was closing in on me fast. I choose a spot that's off in a corner and I occupy the entire small table with my study material, writing a formula/reference notecard (3.5" x 5") with a 0.03 mm tip, color coding like variables so they were easier to keep track of in such small print. There was a guy in the same section studying and a girl who came later. After an hour or so the guy left, and then the girl went off somewhere and came back. At some point I noticed something incredibly strange... This girl had gotten up and moved somewhere. Since she was sitting to the right and a little behind me, I had no idea where she went... and then it hit me. She was directly behind me, peeking over my shoulder.

This absolutely floors me. I still cannot get over it! No, I didn't turn around to look at her, nor did I try to do anything else unnatural in the situation. I just pretended like she wasn't there, like how she probably expected. This may have been the most obvious hit of the day, perhaps tied with the abundance of eye contact from the asian group of earlier (complete with Deer in the headlights from target girl).

This concludes todays hits, because after the exam I went home (it was already 8pm). But man!! What a day!

Day 2/Night 2, Day 3 to come later Smile. Sorry to keep ya waiting guys, but I'm much busier a guy these days.

My theory is that those who post reports less are really enjoying the products. Smile

The truth is stranger than fiction... It's best to ascertain a reasoning for yourself than to rely on another persons judgement
05-10-2013 5:55 PM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

05-10-2013 7:05 PM

(05-10-2013 5:55 PM)Kahotep Wrote:  My theory is that those who post reports less are really enjoying the products. Smile

Sounds like just a justification for not reporting to me and a bit of a slam toward members that are reporting, NOT COOL!

And, did you REALLY need to quote that entire post to make that reply?

308 posts now and I can't remember seeing a single review from you!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-10-2013 7:05 PM
Kalzon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-21-2017 7:04 AM

(05-10-2013 4:34 PM)txi0m Wrote:  Okay.. Time to attempt to recall the quirks of each of these mixes. I will give an outline summary of each mix I've tried, then follow up with more complete reports.

[LIST]

oi, you really stopped posting ha...? Boredom
Whats your new PXS finding?
07-21-2017 7:04 AM
MaaanBoyHOOOAH
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-21-2017 1:43 AM

Hmm,steveO still around?
I was a regular back on AD back in like 2009. Is XS your company?
11-21-2017 1:43 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

11-21-2017 1:48 AM

Steve is on DiscoverXS.com
11-21-2017 1:48 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  XS100-my gym rat mone nicktoons 35 12,113 06-05-2018 2:12 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  My day "off" - pun intended, with Exotica Androcles 35 9,783 01-18-2017 6:42 PM
Last Post: Habin
  My experience with Ascend, Celebrity, APi, Xs100 SOB Xist MMMMMMM 6 2,990 01-11-2017 8:34 PM
Last Post: RedEyes
  Odyssey XS Dolphindolls2 32 15,981 01-24-2016 8:42 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Exotica paradigmshift 14 9,535 07-18-2014 11:43 PM
Last Post: fero-man