Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Exotica
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Exotica
11-21-2012 2:39 PM

Been playing around with exotica.

Got fxs and i do like the scent. I have aqua di gio and issey mikake and it seems reminiscent of those.

Im used to wearing ACE. I vary betwend spray and oil for ascend and cohesion.

Evolve i use drops instead of a spray most of the time.

First impression. 2 sprays exotica. For me something didnt feel right. It felt like something was missing. I felt like me but not really. I started using it when i was starting to get a little sick so it could be more that. I do wonder if i had gotten used to the copulins or the higher none content.

Its more like putting on a new shirt in a different style fanric etc. its not bad just different.

Tested on a FB who is also used to my ace sig. I always put on evolve before sex and she thoroughly enjoys it. Difference between New Pheromone Additive and evolve with her is the enthusiasm she has for giving oral sex. First time i used evolve with her after she wad usef to New Pheromone Additive i felt that she was more enthusiastic. There was a more sensual feel while with New Pheromone Additive it felt more mechanical. I have a story about her and New Pheromone Additive i will tell another time. I havent tested New Pheromone Additive with her since i started using evolve. She admitted that oral is not her favorite thing which i read as shes not crazy about doing it. She enjoys that and a lot of other things now

I digress. Exotica.

2 sprays exotica
1 spray flirt on hands with hair gel then applied to head
1spray cohesion

She sniffs me and says you smell weird. What are you wearing?

Weird?

Well not weird. Different.

Maybe the scent package but it may be how i felt when i first tried it.

We go to the store and when we got back we sat in the car for a while and talked. It seemed comfortable. She had the car door open and even though she wad cold she wanted to keep the conversation going. It was fun talk and i can say that felt very alpha nol like which flirt has.

I had tried exotica with the tester of connections and people seem very animated and passionate when talking about things that are meaningful.

Im still trying this. I plan on hitting a chiese buffet to target a certain cute waitress.

I know beta nol mixes worked great for me in the past with one asian girl. A1 and instant honesty. Big Grin
11-21-2012 2:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Rep Post

RE: Exotica
12-21-2012 2:17 AM

Hi paradigmshift. How many sprays each of Exotica and Connecions did you use?

Flirt + Exotica + Cohesion is going to be my next experiment.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
12-21-2012 2:17 AM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

12-21-2012 2:38 AM

(11-21-2012 2:39 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Im still trying this. I plan on hitting a chiese buffet to target a certain cute waitress.

this was my plan for Exotica as well but the only cute one in the whole place quit !!
Right after I payed another Chinese restaurant owner to teach me how to say HER NAME then MOST TASTY THING IN WHOLE RESTAURANT !
$20 WASTED ok not quite lol

Now there is only " send the ugly daughter out of China so we can have a son" girls there. Crazy

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
12-21-2012 2:38 AM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

12-21-2012 3:08 AM

2 exotica and 2 connections. Connections was a tester size.

I dont know about none aversion with asians anymore. I had been wearing ace when i go to the chinese restaurant in the past and tonight was no different. I couldnt test exotica because i was shopping for a car so it was ace but a little heavier on the A.

The chinese girl that i have my eye on sat down and talked to me the last time i was there with ace on.

I have to hide my frustration in talking with them. Half the time i have to repeat what i say because she doesnt understand what im saying. Just smile and more eye contact seems to be all i can do. Kino is more subtle than what i usually do. More light brushes or "accidental" contact.

Js. Its funny you mention learning words. She sat down again and i told her teach me a few words. So i learned a couple of new words. Ill have her teach me different words next time. Big Grin
12-21-2012 3:08 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

12-21-2012 3:27 AM

I had good results yesterday with 1 full spray each of Exotica and Connections plus 2 drops of Cohesion. Today I'm trying 2 full sprays of Exotica and 1 full spray of Connections with 2 drops and 1 spray of Cohesion. I'll be out to the mall later and see how this combo spins.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

12-21-2012 3:27 AM

Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

12-22-2012 5:28 AM

Interesting with the Exotica+Connections combo. I'll give it a spin as well and report back in this thread!

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
12-22-2012 5:28 AM

12-22-2012 5:46 AM

(12-21-2012 3:08 AM)paradigmshift Wrote:  I have to hide my frustration in talking with them. Half the time i have to repeat what i say because she doesnt understand what im saying. Just smile and more eye contact seems to be all i can do. Kino is more subtle than what i usually do. More light brushes or "accidental" contact.

Js. Its funny you mention learning words. She sat down again and i told her teach me a few words. So i learned a couple of new words. Ill have her teach me different words next time. Big Grin

Par for the course my friend.
I find the hardest part of flirting with foreign women is when they throw up the language barrier AKA foreign bitch shield.
Talk slow, draw a picture.
Use napkins to write on or crayons from the restaurant if you see some on a table. It looks silly, yet spontaneous.

Then give them your most devilish grin and say " Oh sure you know what I'm saying ;) "
If you put enough body language on it they'll even sometimes Redface (blushing is involuntary)

My favorite opener is to ask if that's their REAL name then act like you don't believe it. (make her seek validation)

Tell them you are going to look it up on the internet because you don't believe there is a Chinese version of Veronica.
Ask about their middle name, they'll act confused. Write your name, point at the middle one, thrust the crayon and have them write theirs. (gets your name in their head without shoving it down their throat)

The first time I bombed on her name BUT I also learned how to write her name in that crazy chicken scratch they make.
The last character looked like a face.
I had her stop while I drew the face on a napkin, then made it all crazy looking. (women LOVE notes/letters and this hits that button)
It was good for a laugh.

Even though I bombed the name she said "Maybe next time" Spiteful

If you want to learn the most important word in another language then learn the name of the person you are talking to.
A persons name is the most important and sweetest sounding word in the entire language.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2012 5:59 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
12-22-2012 5:46 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

12-26-2012 12:46 AM

(12-22-2012 5:28 AM)Deja Vu Wrote:  Interesting with the Exotica+Connections combo. I'll give it a spin as well and report back in this thread!

Been riding this combo with Cohesion (and sometimes with Evolve thrown into the mix) for the past days. I'm having good results.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 12-26-2012 1:57 AM by Mars82.)
12-26-2012 12:46 AM
SteveO
Vendor

01-02-2013 8:41 PM

I would have to agree with the Connections, Cohesion, Evolve pairing here. The whole Androstenone aversion is based on others observations, although I have had some fun with this blend. One Filipino mommy, outrageously hot, was super friendly to me lately, but only when I wore it. I have quite obviously worn everything else in her presence to gauge the reactions and the best results have always been Exotica.

This leads me to your observations guys. Exotica is designed to be Social and commanding a presence, but not domineering. Its slightly sexual, but not overtly. In other words it has all those components that can be amplified with other blends. I really wish I had a better testing ground for Asians but this is kind of a blind test run for me. Its difficult to have a product you cannot go out and test. I've written it before but the Asian community is tight-nit around here. I'd LOVE nothing more to get into it and I'm hoping that the mommy I have been making eye contact with and smiles from is the key.

Its a HUGE difference because never before would she even look at me. I look at this as a success so far.

Keep the feedback coming though, its very useful. I'd be curious to know what type of Asian you are attracting by adding what to the blend?

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
01-02-2013 8:41 PM

01-02-2013 9:23 PM

Hey SteveO since you mentioned Filipinas, I'll add something to this.

I've only been to two parties with Filipinas since starting mones.
One wearing Exotica and one wearing Cohesion.

With Cohesion they all gave me extra hugs.
With Exotica the husbands who are normally a little aloof towards me were very friendly instead.

I'm sorry but the hot Chinese waitress I wanted to test on quit.
it's just as well since the guy who I payed to teach me "Most tasty thing in restaurant" was WAY off and I'd have sounded like a idiot.

I did spend 1 hour flirting with a Chinese girl around 20-22 while wearing Cohesion recently.
She was acting kinda fluttery and blushing as we parted ways.
Wouldn't have been any problem landing that one.
She initiated kino.
She wanted my name.
She asked probing questions about my status.
Shy at first but became comfortable and flirty in short order.

She also taught me the proper way to say " (insert name of waitress) is the most tasty thing in restaurant".

Wifey is also Asian of the brown variety and I'm seeing better results with Cohesion than Exotica.

01-02-2013 9:23 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Finally made the jump -- Exotica XS, XS100 LE, Odyssey XS, Cohesion txi0m 16 12,856 11-21-2017 1:48 AM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420
  My day "off" - pun intended, with Exotica Androcles 35 17,248 01-18-2017 6:42 PM
Last Post: Habin
  My take on Exotica after going through half a botte. John Schlongfellow 4 4,356 01-30-2013 11:44 PM
Last Post: John Schlongfellow