Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Exotica
cjw255
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Exotica
01-03-2013 1:09 AM

I've considered trying it but don't see many girls that I'd want to try it on. I would have been curious to see how some other girls reacted to it. I'm more curious about the one for older women.... New Pheromone Additive was usually pretty solid for older women. I'm 100% broke though so I'll have to wait awhile before I try anything new. Most of my essentials are running out too. I'll only have Evolve left soon enough. Cohesion I can go through like water, if the large bottle seemed to go quick
01-03-2013 1:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-18-2013 3:21 AM

I'll write up a full review when I have a much better handle on it, but so far Asians like Exotica far more than I do.

I slapped on one spray in FXS scent. The scent was very mild, gone after about 25 to 30 minutes. Hard to describe so I won't. (I was worried it'd be like Ammo where all I can think about is the god awful stench). Sultan's Oud on the other hand I like a lot but can totally see peeps viewing the scent the way I view Ammo's.

No instant buzz/woozy effect. Left the guesthouse, interacted with peeps but no real effects. My mood though I notice starts picking up, energy level too and feeling good. By the time I get to a place to buy a bento (biendong in Chinese), mealbox in English, I'm snapping at peeps, quick to retort and thinking damn, either I'm having a bad trip or this stuff would be awesome for firing peeps or snarky debate competitions. Trying hard not to be an asshole which is totally not like me.

Got home and hopped on Facebook. I almost start ranting on a bunch of stuff but guess it's the mones so I don't post more than once. The Asian guy beside me though seems all cool even though I'm still being snarky and I apologize a few times. I almost blurted out it was the mones, but held my tongue and remembered the Beta Androstenol in it.

All other interactions with Asians were positive, but that one spray was basically minor jerk for me. Worried that two might turn me into a total ass.

One hit at the supermarket.

Going to test again, hopefully with more women around. Was only guys barring the Bento lady that normally annoys me and another cashier, and the lady in line that did the hit.

Tomorrow's test is Bliss again, this time in Pepper Nutmeg. The day after I'll test Exotica again, but half a spray with my usual lady killing combo.
06-18-2013 3:21 AM
Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-05-2013 12:22 PM

Also soloed Exotica again this morning.

Post putting it on, like 90 seconds later, I had to help an Italian lady with directions (I walked out of my room and the guesthouse manager needed a hand with translating things). TOTALLY ghosted/repelled her, made her nervous as heck. Walked her some of the way, but she'd stay 2 to 3 meters away from me at all times and visibly nervous while I was nothing but my best foot forward. Post that I went to the store and one cashier was giving me IOI and opened the conversation, but I'm always pherobombing her so some imprinting has been happening, not sure if the hit from her today was from Exotica or just my smiles and different mone signatures every day. No other hits barring the initial reaction from a lady that didn't know me doesn't bode well.

Thus, I'm starting to think Steve should hit the drawing board again on Exotica. Asians overseas here love IG+IH and the feeling/vibe I get from Exotica vs. IG+IH is night and day different. I still need to club test it, to test it at a party and to test it at work. NOT testing it with any of my dates until they're solid as a regular lay that won't run away due to one bad night/date.
07-05-2013 12:22 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-18-2014 11:25 PM

welp, anyone knows whats in this bottle?

first time trying exotica today, 2 sprays on sides of the neck, possibly with bliss residue.

the experience was weird, i was easily angered! felt insecure when my mom was driving, generally BETA BEHAVIORS! I gotta tell you, i havent felt this way in a loooonnnng time ever since i started working on my inner game. now results are not conclusive, but this isnt a very good beginning for me, looks like this product is more for tough westerners unless i mix it with heavy Androstenone products like AV. im actually interested in trying some combos with this. but solo testing is scarying the shit outta me right now, however, i prolly will do more solo testings just for the sake of science.

im asian, 22 if you are curious.
07-18-2014 11:25 PM
fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-18-2014 11:43 PM

Personally I don't know what's in it. From the product's description it seems that SteveO intended this product to attract asian women but from my own experience with exotica solo, it doesn't help much. Mix it with cohesion though, the effect is significantly improved. A lot of IoIs from asian women.

My Pheromone Collections: drool

LAL: Wolf, AV, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1, Voodoo.

Pheromone XS: ACE combo, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
HAX: WBlack, Element X, Holy Grail, M512, X22
Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan, Imprint, Praetoria
Alpha Dream: L2k, Alfa Maschio
Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man, Sorcerer v2
Love scent: NPA
Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.
Pheromone Treasure : ATL, Capt, AOA, EFZ.
07-18-2014 11:43 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Finally made the jump -- Exotica XS, XS100 LE, Odyssey XS, Cohesion txi0m 16 12,856 11-21-2017 1:48 AM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420
  My day "off" - pun intended, with Exotica Androcles 35 17,248 01-18-2017 6:42 PM
Last Post: Habin
  My take on Exotica after going through half a botte. John Schlongfellow 4 4,356 01-30-2013 11:44 PM
Last Post: John Schlongfellow