Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
XS100-my gym rat mone
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
83 thanks in 38 posts

XS100-my gym rat mone
03-22-2013 11:14 AM

I do believe I have found the best mone to date for wearing to the gym, for those who like to do so I thought I would just post a few observations, and these are pretty much general each time I go there. I always wear just one spray to the neck and a "short" spray to the forearms. OUD is the scent, tho I think I will order it in FXS next time if it's still around(fingers crossed)

The younger women are really at ease around me when I wear this. They are always in eye contact instead of glancing at the floor as they sometimes do if the none is heavy. When doing bench crunches or abs, when lose fitting shorts make them "vulnerable" they never face the wall(presumably they don't care? seldom was the case before) Granted this is when I am around the regulars there since I go about the same time each day. I am early 40's and pretty good looking(so I am told lol) but don't feel like the "older guy" vibe around younger crowd.

Tons of respect from guys as well, even those that are jacked/ripped to the nines. Super friendly, buddy buddy. These are football players, etc and pretty cocky,but I am never shit tested and it's smooth going each time.

Staff is always "hey what's up today!" or similar reactions. I do try to not interact with them too much during or they will chat my ear off, which normally I have no problem with-however when your in the zone it can ruin a good workout.

It tends to make me a bit more "cocky" but in a good way, such as good posture, with a more purpose driven appearance. Not sure if this makes sense but I never get the vibe that others are thinking "who is that cocky guy", quite the opposite in fact. I would say these are self effects.

One things I have noticed, almost always, is the prettier gals always have eye contact. Those that are a bit more homely still tend to glance down or straight ahead, but perhaps this is normal for those with a little less self esteem? It is not always the case however most of the time it holds true.

Not sure what Steve has in the blend, but it's unique as far as what I have seen so far. I also wear Vibe, and get similar results but not quite as blatant as with this mix.
03-22-2013 11:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by extraballislit, bored4life, Androaura

extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1299
Thanks received:
359 thanks in 187 posts

RE: XS100-my gym rat mone
03-22-2013 3:51 PM

That sounds just great.

I've just ordered a bottle, before reading your post. I'm looking for a
mix for the gym, I think I'm making people feel a little weird around me because I've been testing lots of different products there and the vibe
seems to be constantly changing.

People that are very friendly when wearing certain mixes seems to react different to others. If I did not know I'm wearing mones, I'd say that they are crazy...

I'll give this a try and let's see what happens. I'd like to finnd a good mix and start making it my signature.

I've been using AV, AV + Glace and Androstadienone , Corpo, LadyKiller, Black Ops, 9+0,
LIIK, NA, Evolve, Ascend, A.C.E... Too many different things in just a few months. I don't feel like going to bars and the gym has become my testing ground. So I gues I've over done the signature change thing and things are getting a little weird with some people there...

Thanks for your report.
03-22-2013 3:51 PM
Thanks given by KIMBA
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
92 thanks in 56 posts

03-23-2013 12:54 AM

I would use the same mone for a week to get some consistency. Best gym hit for me was New Pheromone Additive and scent of Eros.

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
03-23-2013 12:54 AM
Thanks given by extraballislit
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
83 thanks in 38 posts

03-24-2013 2:50 PM

(03-23-2013 12:54 AM)thelimeusa Wrote:  I would use the same mone for a week to get some consistency. Best gym hit for me was New Pheromone Additive and scent of Eros.

Thanks for the info, I do have some New Pheromone Additive, but was afraid it might get a bit randy once I get a good sweat going.

Can you be more specific about the hit you got?
03-24-2013 2:50 PM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 252
Thanks received:
412 thanks in 207 posts

03-24-2013 4:18 PM

Have you tried XS 100 outside of the gym?
03-24-2013 4:18 PM

Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
758 thanks in 282 posts

03-25-2013 2:11 PM

TA and WMB as a combo for me has been pretty solid at the gym. I work out either early in the morning or early in the evening, so not always a lot of females in the gym, plus most tend to stay over in the cardio area and don't venture much into the free weights. Those two usually get good respect hits and buddy type reactions from most. I am in my 40's and still work out with over 300 on the bench so I get the young guys respect already.

C4 and True Jerk was pretty interesting as well. I don't ever wear to much going in there honestly, gym can get pretty funky all on its own LOL
03-25-2013 2:11 PM
Thanks given by extraballislit, nicktoons
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
83 thanks in 38 posts

03-25-2013 2:22 PM

(03-24-2013 4:18 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  Have you tried XS 100 outside of the gym?

Funny you ask! I did this weekend while at some basketball tournaments in a larger city near me.
I have only one observation to tell you about. I put on two sprays at the motel and about 20 minutes later went to the pool, swam a bit and then went to the hot tub. At no time did I go under the water knowing it would really decrease the mones.

About 10 minutes later a fellow comes over and gets in the opposite side. I was not even looking at him, but instead was talking to one of the dad's who has a kid on the same team as mine. The stranger just starts asking me about cars, where I have lived, etc etc out of the blue. He totally opened me without me even making eye contact. Super nice fellow so maybe he is outgoing anyway? However this has never happened before. I am guessing the heat from the hot tub helped diffusion, it was over 100 degrees F right there.

Another gym observation if I may.

Today, one spray to throat, with a bit wiped on my forearms. Two 20 year olds, one who I know from church, came into the weight room about 10 minutes after I had been there. They were both very smiley and giggling a lot. There were three other younger guys there, two very built and one that was shit testing me by moving my bench more than once when I left the room. I moved it back every time, he quit moving it after that. ANyway.....a few times I walked over to switch weights on the rack and each time both would just grin from ear to ear. This is not typical of the girl I know from church so I would say this was a pretty good hit. I had my headphone in but each time I would ask the girl I know if I could use a certain weight since they were rotating the same weights I was. Each time kind of half a giggle and big smiles from both.

What is interesting to me is Junior who was shit testing me. I saw a few people walk buy the door when I was about ready to wrap things up and gave them a huge wave, they waved back with big smiles. Well known figures on campus.after that he left me alone and seemed a bit less macho.He is about twice my size but I think he felt a bit more "at ease" once he knew I was not there to impress the girls and was a well liked guy there. He is not a regular so does not know me. There is also an ex Marine that come there, ripped to the nines, who I know well. I came in and said "how ya doing xxx?" We bantered back and forth a short time right near Junior, so perhaps he now thinks "hey he is not so bad"
He as close enough to be in the mone cloud at that time so perhaps it had an effect as well?
03-25-2013 2:22 PM
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
83 thanks in 38 posts

03-25-2013 2:26 PM

(03-25-2013 2:11 PM)Sptsmed Wrote:  TA and WMB as a combo for me has been pretty solid at the gym. I work out either early in the morning or early in the evening, so not always a lot of females in the gym, plus most tend to stay over in the cardio area and don't venture much into the free weights. Those two usually get good respect hits and buddy type reactions from most. I am in my 40's and still work out with over 300 on the bench so I get the young guys respect already.

C4 and True Jerk was pretty interesting as well. I don't ever wear to much going in there honestly, gym can get pretty funky all on its own LOL

You guys pushing 300 around are nuts LOL. Could never get over 200, had my right arm pulled out of it's socket about 10 years ago. I am better off with lower weights and more reps.
03-25-2013 2:26 PM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
758 thanks in 282 posts

03-25-2013 2:39 PM

LOL, yeah at times I question my sanity for still lifting heavy these days. I have dropped from my 425 max back in college when playing, but can still manage a pretty solid workout, so I guess I wont complain.
03-25-2013 2:39 PM

nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
83 thanks in 38 posts

04-04-2013 7:11 AM

Oh boy, sorry to keep reviving this thread, but just had to report on this last session.

Tuesday, local college fitness center.
One spray XS100-throat

One drop New Pheromone Additive-back of neck.

It started of pretty slow, nothing that stood out at me besides the regulars that are always friendly anyway.
About 20 minutes into routine a regular who usually keeps to himself, (guy is huge) starts chatting me up out of the blue. He had been following me about 10 feet back from one area to the other and just starts blabbing about how he would rather be doing this routine or that one. Very unusual for someone I don't know to chat me up.

The most obvious and BLATANT hit was at the end of my workout, when I made my way over to the cool down-stretching area which happens to be the same one the gymnastic types use. I was stretching, minding my own business and noticed a 30 something kept glancing my way. She was maybe 15 feet away?
10 minutes later a friend of hers shows up. Now keep in mind this area is about 50 feet long and 40 feet wide.

They start chatting, and then proceed to do some moves. The mat has two other kids on it, yet they almost toppled over me a few times when doing some moves. Really, they had all this room yet they chose to do things that close to a complete stranger? They had to WHOLE area basically, and these were not moves that took much room up. Each time they would start about 2 or 3 feet away.

I was almost LOL to myself, it was so obvious. Had I taken my ear buds out and chatted them up they would have probably talked my ear off.
04-04-2013 7:11 AM
Thanks given by Mars82, SeekingSuccess

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My experience with Ascend, Celebrity, APi, Xs100 SOB Xist MMMMMMM 5 469 08-15-2016 8:17 PM
Last Post: cjw255