Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
XS100-my gym rat mone
Jojje
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 49
Thanks received:
148 thanks in 89 posts

RE: XS100-my gym rat mone
07-25-2013 3:21 PM

Been using it more at work, good mood, cracking jokes etc. alternating between others so i wont were down the self effects.

Current Stash:

Core, Imprint,
LAL: AV, WOLF, NA, Hypnotica, DP, primitive, OD, SXD-69, BW
AD: A314 (2009V), IS, IJ, AMMO, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, P102, MX297
PheromoneXS: SOB-XS, Xist-XS, Flirt-XS, XS100, XS106B, Ascend-XS, Cohesion spray+oil, Evolve, Connection-XS, Bliss-XS, Odyssey-XS, XS111-DJ, Xs113 Taboo,
HAX: M512, C4, X22, WMB, Pherocide, Ladykiller, Black Ops, Element X.
Alpha Dream: Glace, LIIK V2, AM
07-25-2013 3:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 37 posts

03-26-2014 6:39 AM

I'm not one to drag up old threads, especially since for a limited edition product, but I felt compelled to order more from Steve since he had some left after what happened to me yesterday at the gym.
To back up a little bit, I have not done much with the mones for the last several months due to some health issues with Mrs. and when I was working out just wanted to focus on that, and not mone reactions, since time was very precious.
Now that she is much better, got some of the goodies dusted off and back at it.

Having a third bottle of 100 left yet, started running it again a few weeks ago. I have to say the looks and reactions have been great, but the one thing yesterday at the rec center hit me like a ton of bricks.
Every time one goes to this place, you have to scan your card. It's usually the same girl sitting there(student, early 20's, very cute and fit). I always get this look from her that is a half cracked grin and when passing by for a drink or b break, she sneaks a peek. As it turns out I found out yesterday thru chit chat with her her grandparents know my folks. She instantly felt more at east after knowing that since we had a common theme to discuss. I started to talk about how I knew her folks from years ago, etc..........and then out of the blue she said as I was leaving "well it's nice to know you better now YD", of course I asked her what YD meant. She stammered a bit and laughed a bit nervously, and after some prodding on my part told me that the girls that help out or work out there have certain terms for people.
DOM is dirty old man
THAT is "thinks he's all that"
YD is "yummy dad"
I asked her if YD was a good thing, she told me yes. YD is a guy who the younger gals find sexy and fit, and while they know the age thing is present they tend to think a YD is someone they hope there hubs look like when they get to that age,lol. She told me it's a campus term. I had heard it last fall a few times when walking past the check in desk, not with this gal, but just a quick "YD" muttered between two others gals. It was something to the effect "YD? "...."Yeah for sure, ya think too?"

I guess I was kind of struck by the whole thing, but have to say this type of convo would not have happened had that social ease not been present.
I won't say there is a huge sexual component, however I do remember from last year that is really makes the gals at ease when stretching, etc and not worrying about certain bits being covered as they normally would.
So, take it for what it's worth. Obviously it might help to be at least semi good looking but I know for a fact 100 brings some of those inhibitions down.
03-26-2014 6:39 AM
Thanks given by meme371, SeekingSuccess, right_mr, moe, whisper, Mars82
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 37 posts

05-02-2014 3:20 PM

Today I took this one for a run in a totally different gym, in a different city. Having run this in pretty much just two gyms to date, I thought why not eliminate the odds down a little more, but let me first back up one day.
One spray to the top of my hands, one on my throat.

Yesterday I helped chaperon for a class trip to this same city, close by. First stop was the courthouse, where we are pretty much free to walk in during a hearing as long as you are courteous and quiet(not that this is unique to just this city).
Really boring case about some fellow who ran a red light in front of a cruiser. It's the driver of that cruiser that was on duty that day that was hotter than hot. 5'6 blonde, built to the nines, and looked DAMN fine with a Glock on her hip I will say. We were in the back row, she walked in before the hearing started 5 mins prior. She did glance my way a few times, never really hit me tho. Long story short however, after the whole review of the recording of this guy blowing the red light and his fine, she walks to the back of the room past me, and gave me this "I want to f!@k you right now" look like I have NEVER seen in my life. It was almost one of those looks like she was repulsed, but you just know it's not that look. Normally, this would not be a really huge deal, however she had to look past four other 8th graders sitting next to me. She knew we were observing and none of the boys let out a peep, so it was not a look of disgust, it was that look of take your damn clothes off now dammit. It hit me like a rock......

Ok, on to today. First stop was the rowing machine for ten minutes. Next to this was a cute gal on an elliptical. Nothing strange or anything while rowing, however when I got off when I was done, I grabbed a wipe to wipe it down. She did at the same time on her machine, sticking her ASS in my plain view to bend over and wipe the pedals? Who the hell does THAT? Five minutes later she was cooling down in the stretching area, and gave me the biggest grin. WTF?!
Well now, off to do some pull ups, power cleans and few other things. Back for another five minutes of rowing after that.
Rowing done, go back to the same area to stretch..........there is puulenty of room for anyone there. So naturally two friends, both very cute and very fit, plunk their mats right next to me lol, so close I can't even do side planks without feeling like an obvious perv checking them out. At this point I was thinking just what the hell is this juice? Is it the way my body reacts with it?
It friggin works.......the gal next to me did some normal planks with her ass in the air like no big deal, followed me like a hawk when I got up to get a drink and then when I came back.

I don't have my wedding ring on right now, my ring finger is too swollen from jamming it....but surely this would not have THAT much bearing on these reactions? All these gals were probably early to mid 30's, and 7 to 8/10.....nothing to bitch about that is for sure.

That said, it's good to feel appreciated!
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 3:20 PM by nicktoons.)
05-02-2014 3:20 PM
Thanks given by V-nice, Krazyzer0

V-nice
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 665
Thanks received:
693 thanks in 305 posts

05-02-2014 5:00 PM

Nice report nicktoons! Xs100 seems to be getting you great results on its own.... That's good sign! Good

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
05-02-2014 5:00 PM
Futureman
If not now, where?

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
47 thanks in 27 posts

09-19-2014 6:16 PM

I've enjoyed this thread. Has anyone else been running this mix lately?

pheromone dabbler
09-19-2014 6:16 PM

Share This Thread