Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
XS100-my gym rat mone
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 37 posts

RE: XS100-my gym rat mone
04-08-2013 3:05 PM

Yet another entry, sorry if you guys find this boring however I really felt the need to post this one.
Today was a lifting day at the rec center, and after a weekend of no mones, couldn't wait to try them out again.
This time, one spray of XS-100(OUD) left side of neck and one spray Ascend(FXS), right side of neck with both wiped along jawline and between both wrists.

I proceed to go warm up on the rowing machine after some stretching and then off to the weight room around the corner. There was one of the regulars, would say 7 out of 10, a cutie for sure. 20 maybe?
Went a little bit early today as I had something going on over noon. Initially it was just us two, then a few more guys show up after 10 minutes. I kept getting short stares, maybe a second or two tops. Everytime I caught her she quickly glanced away. I did walk past her several times to switch machines and had a sweat going. I am pretty sure she caught a wiff a few times. What was interesting was when I had my back to her as I was doing dips, I could still see her face in the mirror but her not mine because of the angle of stuff. Both sets of dips I did to failure so it was probably a good 30 seconds? Each time she was looking the entire time. Mouth slightly open, just staring.....and staring.
Now granted, we have seen each other before and always a small smile each time, but NOTHING like this.
Here is where it get interesting.

She left so I assumed she was done, didn't think much of it. I had 10 minutes left and then head over to the cool down/stretching area. She was there doing some ab work. I proceeded to stretch, and after a few minutes she came over to ask me how I stay so flexible(I am like gumby since I am double jointed lol) I told her I was double jointed but I also stretch daily. She chuckled and then asked me "how is it you get your legs behind your head like that?" Again I said it helps to be double jointed and stretch daily. We chatted for a few minutes about her major in studies, where she was from, etc and then I said "well better keep going". She quickly asks me if I can help her stretch like I do.

I was taken aback for a brief moment and was not quite sure how to handle it. I always have my wedding ring on so that had to be obvious. I then chalked it up to her just honestly wanting some help, so I just showed her how I did my cool down stretching and some "gumby" moves, albeit the personal space was more that of a personal trainer. It was actually innocent enough, no obvious flashing anything "by accident" as I have had in the past.

What just killed me was what she said as I was leaving. "This may sound weird but you always smell different, but in a good way, I can't put my finger on it....I hope that does not sound too weird?" I told her no it's not weird and I appreciate the compliment, just quickly said I like Cool Water and Tom's of Maine deodorant so that was probably what she smelled(I felt like an ass just blurted it out). We parted ways.....yes, that was my 100 percent moment right there.
04-08-2013 3:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Goodlife, masterofpuppets, paradigmshift, Six, ZB pmones, SeekingSuccess, [email protected]
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1170 thanks in 628 posts

04-09-2013 12:50 PM

This is a great thread. Stop apologizing for adding posts. These posts live forever. Just keep adding. Your stories are interesting. I too am a married man and I get hits like crazy. Huge ones little ones medium sized ones and then there's the over the top I wann fuck you hits.(not that frequent) enjoy the ride and the Convo with the lovely ladies.

I am surprised about wearing New Pheromone Additive to the gym. I would have never guessed to use that. I'm always a little weird about using mones at the gym cuz I'm nervous about coming off as a tool. I have slowly started to experiment with alpha androstanol and I even wore some impi to a pilates/yoga class. I didn't get any hits I feel only because people's minds are on other things in an aerobics class.

Please keep posting your adventures. Good reading.

If she bites you did it right.
04-09-2013 12:50 PM
Thanks given by nicktoons
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
81 thanks in 37 posts

04-09-2013 6:51 PM

(04-09-2013 12:50 PM)Nicola3 Wrote:  This is a great thread. Stop apologizing for adding posts. These posts live forever. Just keep adding. Your stories are interesting. I too am a married man and I get hits like crazy. Huge ones little ones medium sized ones and then there's the over the top I wann fuck you hits.(not that frequent) enjoy the ride and the Convo with the lovely ladies.

I am surprised about wearing New Pheromone Additive to the gym. I would have never guessed to use that. I'm always a little weird about using mones at the gym cuz I'm nervous about coming off as a tool. I have slowly started to experiment with alpha androstanol and I even wore some impi to a pilates/yoga class. I didn't get any hits I feel only because people's minds are on other things in an aerobics class.

Please keep posting your adventures. Good reading.

I can see where yoga or aerobics would be a bad testing ground. You need to be really focused, where as with weights one has a break between sets, or when racking something-switching up--still requires focus but a different type and duration. This gives me a chance to walk around and get a "mone breeze", as I call it, going on.

Today was no exception. I had the same combo as my previous post. There was not a single female around today working out, however there were two cute gals at the desk/check in area. I walked by several times to get a drink and took a few minutes to read a few brochures about some basketball camps coming up--these were located on the counter directly behind the computer where they were seated. I was getting smiles and stares non stop whenever I was in view. This area just happens to be right in the line of sight of one of the equipment rooms that has the rowing machine I use often. Three times that I remember when on the rowing machine, I caught glances towards me. There was only one other person they would have seen and it was a 60 yr old guy whom I really doubt they were checking out, although you never know lol.

I guess I would say start out a little lighter than normal since even a slight sweat helps diffusion, and I have found turns things up a little bit with the none sig--meaning I can smell them more than normally I would.
04-09-2013 6:51 PM

nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
81 thanks in 37 posts

04-12-2013 2:51 PM

Anyone else have one of those days you just get weirded out with mones? Today was one of those days I kept having a WTF? moment.

The usual one spray of XS 100.
Today I thought I would try two sprays Ascend. So I did, thinking this would really get some attention. Boy did it ever, as I put a spray of Evolve on my forearms 30 seconds later without even thinking about what I had on already.

Upon arrival said hello to the rec center mgr. He wasn't saying much when I starting chatting about the recent ice storm damage we have had around here. Then all of the sudden starting blabbering like an idiot about how he had branches on the roof and limbs stuck in tree tops, etc ad nauseum. I finally got away from him and went to change.
Hit the rowing machine to warm up, room was full of gals today--all college age save for one in her 40's. After two minutes got up and did some leg stuff, couldn't help but notice three of the gals were just staring a hole thru me, one with her mouth hanging so far open you could have driven a freight train right in. 40 something was just smiling then looked away. Right away I am thinking OD alert!

I felt so stupid I left to go to another room. DAMMIT.......blonde girl is there. She is a regular until recently didn't really look at me that much. This has changed the past month. So I walked past her towards the Smith machine. As I am racking things up for some squats, she starts to do those ab things where you sit on the ground and hold a ball, moving it side to side to work the core(it's a killer btw) She would not take her eyes off me or my general direction the entire time I was doing my set. I can see in the mirror her mouth is about ready to hit the floor, I was almost went over and asked her if she needed help picking her mouth off the floor. So after that little encounter I figured F this, the damage is done so I went back to the other area to do my sets on that stuff again. By then two of the girls were gone from the previous encounter, however 40 something was still there, just getting off the treadmill. As she walks by I can literally hear her sniffing as she walks by. I feel like a complete asshole by this time......10 minutes later she came back, a huge grin on her face. I don't know where she was but she was happy when she came back at any rate. She stepped on the scale in the corner, smiled one more time and was gone.
The 20 something from the original group that was still there would look away or down every time I looked her way, she did at least give me a sympathy smile as I left the room.

I actually cut my workout short I felt like such a heel. Lesson learned I guess. I can honestly say this had to be a huge OD, and if not then I must have been wearing a halloween mask judging by the look I was getting.Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2013 2:51 PM by nicktoons.)
04-12-2013 2:51 PM
Thanks given by Dafixisin, ZB pmones
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 463
Thanks received:
964 thanks in 386 posts

04-12-2013 3:47 PM

nicktoons,

I think you're mistaking massive hits for O.D. in this instance. Granted, when some guys put on too much cologne/mones, what they're interpreting to hits is in all likelihood the reaction from the mone overload. You may have been walking that fine line, but believe me, it doesn't sound like you stepped over the line.

So, now you have something to really be mad about; you've been misinterpreting O.D. with a colossal hit. Poor you.
04-12-2013 3:47 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 368
Thanks received:
364 thanks in 227 posts

04-12-2013 7:48 PM

uh, those sound like huge hits. Like they were slobbering over you
04-12-2013 7:48 PM
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
81 thanks in 37 posts

04-13-2013 7:33 AM

Well I guess I am glad to hear it may not be an OD after all. I just assumed since I was getting such blatant, what I would consider over the top actions directed at me. I felt like the guy with the big "L" on his forehead. Nobody left the room so I guess that is a good thing lol. I am just hoping when I go back next week I don't get labeled as Uncle Fester the perv. I think I had better just stick to wearing XS-100 and leave it at that, or maybe go extra light on anything with sexual tones. I realize when people are working out mouths tend to go open but this was like a bunch of fish gasping for air.
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2013 7:33 AM by nicktoons.)
04-13-2013 7:33 AM

alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1170 thanks in 628 posts

04-13-2013 8:54 AM

i have noticed breathing problems at yoga with certain mones mainly when i use too much on my neck area and heat it up. gotta watch what you put where. av usually has to go on the back of my neck but something like wolf can go close to your nose. i think i would use wolf or element 9+o at the gym but not av or evolve spray. great posts keep it up. I.ll be at the gym today with mty ascend and aged New Pheromone Additive we will see how it goes.........

If she bites you did it right.
04-13-2013 8:54 AM
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
81 thanks in 37 posts

04-18-2013 8:46 AM

Another report, this time one spray of XS100 and one spray Cohesion.
Yesterday was cardio so I knew I would be getting sweaty with good diffusion. As luck would have it blonde was there again. I walked past her initially to do some stretching in the warm up/cool down area so she must have got a good whiff already there. What happened next was pretty much what I think must have been the Cohesion?
I hopped on the arc trainer, she took the treadmill next to me when there were three others open?
Off to the other room for lots of push ups, she follows me over a minute later to do lat pull downs?(Women rarely do lat pull downs, and of course it happened to be right near my spot)

I did some leg lifts , she proceeds to do ham raises on the machine directly in front of me....ass in the air as if to say "I like it doggy style". Now, I don't know about you, but most women I know would not do ham/glute raises on this machine where you can get pretty exposed in front of someone unless the coast was clear. This seemed to me like a pretty blatant hit, and she did all three sets, I was there for two of them. I am starting to think there may be something else going on here besides just mones.

I went back to the track and ran a few laps, then hit the arc trainer again. She was BACK on the treadmill when I came in, as if she knew I would be back there to finish up.
All in all a VERY interesting session. She acted like a love sick puppy.
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2013 8:47 AM by nicktoons.)
04-18-2013 8:46 AM
Thanks given by ZB pmones, Jojje
Jojje
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 49
Thanks received:
148 thanks in 89 posts

05-26-2013 4:20 AM

Great tests here, i will add the XS100 to my next order. MORE POSTS please this is great Big Grin

Current Stash:

Core, Imprint,
LAL: AV, WOLF, NA, Hypnotica, DP, primitive, OD, SXD-69, BW
AD: A314 (2009V), IS, IJ, AMMO, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, P102, MX297
PheromoneXS: SOB-XS, Xist-XS, Flirt-XS, XS100, XS106B, Ascend-XS, Cohesion spray+oil, Evolve, Connection-XS, Bliss-XS, Odyssey-XS, XS111-DJ, Xs113 Taboo,
HAX: M512, C4, X22, WMB, Pherocide, Ladykiller, Black Ops, Element X.
Alpha Dream: Glace, LIIK V2, AM
05-26-2013 4:20 AM

Share This Thread