Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer According To Cancer Treatment Studies!
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1984
Thanks received:
1735 thanks in 857 posts

07-04-2016 9:09 PM

I hope this is true....

[email protected] June 5, 2016 Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer According To Cancer Treatment Studies!2016-06-05T2248+00:00 Healthy No Comment

The professionals have actually been making use of a lot of their time looking for brand-new option to the issues that the culture is dealing with now. Particularly when it involves illness. They are continuously looking for brand-new manner ins which could be reliable as well as effective for all individuals.

Did you know that eating a female’s personal body organ could conserve you from deadly conditions such as cancer cells and also cardiovascular disease?

Baseding on the research study that was made in the State College of New york city, one of the most vital dish that a guy need to take is consuming a vaginal area.

The bodily hormones such as the DHEA Hormonal agents as well as Oxytocin are being generated whenever cunnilingus takes place. These hormonal agents can protecting against cancer cells to a person.
This act does not just please the urges of males and female however additionally assists enhance the health and wellness problem of a person. It is a means of taking pleasure in the satisfaction while having health and wellness advantages.

So the following time that you question concerning decreasing on a female, make certain to maintain every one of these points in your mind. This is not just for your safety and security however likewise for the satisfaction of your body.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
07-04-2016 9:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
195 thanks in 73 posts

RE: Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer According To Cancer Treatment Studies!
07-04-2016 9:23 PM

(07-04-2016 9:09 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  I hope this is true....

[email protected] June 5, 2016 Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer According To Cancer Treatment Studies!2016-06-05T2248+00:00 Healthy No Comment

The professionals have actually been making use of a lot of their time looking for brand-new option to the issues that the culture is dealing with now. Particularly when it involves illness. They are continuously looking for brand-new manner ins which could be reliable as well as effective for all individuals.

Did you know that eating a female’s personal body organ could conserve you from deadly conditions such as cancer cells and also cardiovascular disease?

Baseding on the research study that was made in the State College of New york city, one of the most vital dish that a guy need to take is consuming a vaginal area.

The bodily hormones such as the DHEA Hormonal agents as well as Oxytocin are being generated whenever cunnilingus takes place. These hormonal agents can protecting against cancer cells to a person.
This act does not just please the urges of males and female however additionally assists enhance the health and wellness problem of a person. It is a means of taking pleasure in the satisfaction while having health and wellness advantages.

So the following time that you question concerning decreasing on a female, make certain to maintain every one of these points in your mind. This is not just for your safety and security however likewise for the satisfaction of your body.

As if I needed another reason to keep doing it Big Grin

Jokes aside, out of the 8 sentences that comprise that "article," literally all but 1 of them are grammatically incorrect. I'm not sure I'd classify that as credible.

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2016 9:25 PM by Yahachu.)
07-04-2016 9:23 PM
Thanks given by RTBoss
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1793
Thanks received:
4569 thanks in 1908 posts

07-04-2016 9:30 PM

Let me see, where to start? The spelling and grammar in that article is so horrific I would question the Merritt of the article based on that alone. But, considering that the domain name was just registered this February raises another red flag. That its owned by a guy in Madedonia raises another, but I guess maybe the dude deserves a little bit of credit for at least trying. Where he completely fails though is in citing a research study done at a college that doesn't appear to exist.

Is that going to stop me from eating pussy? Not a chance, but I sure as shit ain't going to expect doing so is going to cure anything that ails me.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
07-04-2016 9:30 PM
Thanks given by RTBoss
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1984
Thanks received:
1735 thanks in 857 posts

07-05-2016 12:51 AM

Lol. True or not, the grammatical errors wouldn't stop me from eating pussy (as long as it's clean). Who knows, it might indeed stop cancer...Blum

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2016 12:52 AM by Mars82.)
07-05-2016 12:51 AM
Bootygoals
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

08-06-2016 4:06 PM

I think I just got my excuse to eat pussy all the time hahah
08-06-2016 4:06 PM

BarefootOxford
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 192
Thanks received:
528 thanks in 280 posts

08-06-2016 10:50 PM

(07-04-2016 9:30 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Is that going to stop me from eating pussy? Not a chance, but I sure as shit ain't going to expect doing so is going to cure anything that ails me.

It may cure the haven't-tasted-pussy-in-a-while blues.Nana
08-06-2016 10:50 PM
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 244
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 29 posts

08-06-2016 11:24 PM

If it is true. My best guess is its only applies to virgin pussy. mooning

Season Pussies will be more toxic than beneficial. Agreed. Diablo
08-06-2016 11:24 PM
pandatrooper
satori

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 15 posts

08-09-2016 1:09 AM

as long as they are clean and don't smell, i am up for it all day errdayy finger

LAL : Wolf, BW, AV, Voodoo, A4A

AD : AM

Dondays : Tokimeki, BS Copulins
08-09-2016 1:09 AM
errorstotle - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

01-09-2017 5:38 PM

Seems legit. Rolleyes
01-09-2017 5:38 PM

dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 405
Thanks received:
717 thanks in 338 posts

01-10-2017 1:08 PM

I am post #10 in this thread and it disturbs me that nobody has yet mentioned the word
COPULINS

OK, maybe errorstotle only has 12 posts and 100 starting rep points, but... what about the rest of you?

How long have you fools been around 'mones and not know that copulins are vaginal secretions.
How long have you known about copulins and not know that that they cause endogenous hormonal reactions in both men and women just by smelling them.
One such measured hormonal reaction in men is a temporary increase in testosterone in blood levels.
Hormones are very important for health and this may well be a portion of the reason that the grammatical goof of google translate article above that didn't cite any studies or research may have a hint of validity.

So, I don't know about eating, but smelling vaginal secretions may definitely have pheromone related health benefits.

The real question, "DOES IT NEED TO SMELL LIKE SMELLY COPULINS?"

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
01-10-2017 1:08 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anti-cancer supplements? wiserd 23 8,670 08-10-2015 10:42 AM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Eating after certain time? Chester 10 3,535 08-03-2012 1:20 AM
Last Post: wiserd
  Sunlight does NOT cause Skin Cancer! HUH? mark-in-dallas 10 6,321 02-21-2012 8:39 AM
Last Post: kentdave
  Article I found on IGF-1 somehow being linked to forms of cancer JonJon 6 2,172 02-15-2012 9:48 AM
Last Post: JonJon