Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer According To Cancer Treatment Studies!
Androcles
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1014
Thanks received:
718 thanks in 266 posts

RE: Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer According To Cancer Treatment Studies!
01-10-2017 3:44 PM

I've tried various vendor blends of copulins. I've even assembled my own variants with synthetic compounds.......In all my life, I've never smelled pussy that smells like those synthesis blends . From my understanding...not all women produce most of the acids. Unless I was inhaling microscopic amounts, I just don't recall that kind of putrid funk in the real world that is "simulated" by the acid assembly you would purchase from your favorite Copulins supplier. Isovelaric Acid, Butyric Acid, Propanoic acid are some damn rank. The majority of the real stuff is vinger-ish (acetic) if produced which is easier to take. Do I believe synthesized copulins work? Yes. I do. Does it need to smell like smelly, fetid copulins, I don't think you can avoid that unless you can manipulate the the compounds..or just simply wear a cover and wait for some evaporation.

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
01-10-2017 3:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dexter
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 174
Thanks received:
457 thanks in 221 posts

01-10-2017 10:48 PM

(01-10-2017 3:44 PM)Androcles Wrote:  I've tried various vendor blends of copulins. I've even assembled my own variants with synthetic compounds.......In all my life, I've never smelled pussy that smells like those synthesis blends . From my understanding...not all women produce most of the acids. Unless I was inhaling microscopic amounts, I just don't recall that kind of putrid funk in the real world that is "simulated" by the acid assembly you would purchase from your favorite Copulins supplier. Isovelaric Acid, Butyric Acid, Propanoic acid are some damn rank. The majority of the real stuff is vinger-ish (acetic) if produced which is easier to take. Do I believe synthesized copulins work? Yes. I do. Does it need to smell like smelly, fetid copulins, I don't think you can avoid that unless you can manipulate the the compounds..or just simply wear a cover and wait for some evaporation.

Yeah that is interesting. I wonder what the concentration level is versus natural y-dining? Although I've had some odorous experiences, nothing has come close to those strong copulins in a few mixes. But I've always found the smell of T150 fresh off the stick pleasant. On a vaguely related note, I once had to take a piss after this Sikh guy from India and I swear to god his piss smelled like Pure None. It was the craziest thing.

So I have smelled fairly high concentrations of stink on guys that marry up on par with various mones. But never smelled outright cops on a gal. But that is another interesting point - I've smelled condom lubricant on girls without going near their private area.

I've also smelled "sex" on gals and myself, but I can't quite call that "cops" - I don't know what to call that "smell of sex"... But I figure it is cops because it arouses me even on girls I smelled it on that I am not traditionally attracted to... more like a sweet funk...
01-10-2017 10:48 PM
Thanks given by Androcles, dexter
DrChocolate

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1441
Thanks received:
1110 thanks in 557 posts

01-11-2017 12:02 AM

Have u guys eaten vegetarian or vegan girls' pussy? Try it. No word of a lie, they smell like synthetic cops. At least to me. Smile

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
01-11-2017 12:02 AM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4768
Thanks received:
3918 thanks in 1453 posts

01-28-2017 12:07 AM

Actually its a big cause of throat and tongue cancer Eek

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
01-28-2017 12:07 AM
Thanks given by dexter
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 359
Thanks received:
312 thanks in 234 posts

01-30-2017 2:46 AM

(01-28-2017 12:07 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Actually its a big cause of throat and tongue cancer Eek

Yes,if she has hpv. That's why you don't eat out a women you don't know well enough.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2017 2:48 AM by jb20.)
01-30-2017 2:46 AM
Thanks given by dexter

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anti-cancer supplements? wiserd 23 8,670 08-10-2015 10:42 AM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Eating after certain time? Chester 10 3,534 08-03-2012 1:20 AM
Last Post: wiserd
  Sunlight does NOT cause Skin Cancer! HUH? mark-in-dallas 10 6,320 02-21-2012 8:39 AM
Last Post: kentdave
  Article I found on IGF-1 somehow being linked to forms of cancer JonJon 6 2,172 02-15-2012 9:48 AM
Last Post: JonJon