Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Anti-cancer supplements?
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1601
Thanks received:
1411 thanks in 724 posts

Anti-cancer supplements?
06-06-2012 3:33 PM

There's been some talk going around about DCA (dicholoroacetic acid) for the past few years regarding its anti-cancer potential. While a lot of the talk is about as well researched as your standard email chain letter, the stuff seems to have some effectiveness in very preliminary human trials.

The philosophy behind it is sound. While "Cancer" is actually many different diseases, 60-90% of cancers exhibit what's called the where they can't produce energy aerobically using oxygen, only anaerobically through glycolysis (basically lactic acid fermentation.)

By forcing all cells to produce energy using oxygen (anaerobically) it's possible to selectively target cancer cells. Those cells that do re-activate their aerobic capacity via the mitochondria also 'turn back on' the cell's "self destruct mechanism" call apoptosis making them easier to kill.

The thing is, dicholoroacetic acid is just chlorenated vinegar and there's a fair bit of literature that explores using other molecules to reduce glycolysis in animals that are to be slaughtered for meat, since meat with high levels of lactic acid in it is not as choice.

I'm thinking of occasionally adding calcium citrate and some resveratrol as a pre-workout supplement. Citrate also helps prevent glycolysis and is very well tolerated. This may push me to aerobic exercise earlier and prevent me from working out as hard and getting a less good workout. But I'm wondering if it might also help slow the growth of any latent cancer cells while they're still small. Resveratrol upregulates p53 which is invovled in apoptosis. (And also, oddly, seems to increase aerobic capacity.)

Autopsies of 50 year olds often find small cancers that were subclinical. So it seems reasonable to work on prevention.

Any thoughts?

[Image: Example.jpg]
06-06-2012 3:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 390
Thanks received:
503 thanks in 171 posts

RE: Anti-cancer supplements?
06-06-2012 6:03 PM

Hey Wiserd,

I am no expert, but do believe cancer is curable without the harsh current medical therapies. I believe the alkaline-acidic theories of health. In layman terms, your body must have a balanced pH, but with bad habits and poor diet and unclean environment our body turns acidic. So alkaline supplements and food promote a good balanced health. This theory states that cancer cannot survive in an alkaline environment.

May sound like broscience, but an uncle was cured by an MD from cancer (throat) using a therapy based on sodium and potassium injections. This therapy was developed between a couple of universities in Mexico and Germany. So they found a cure for cancer? Why is this not a worldwide breaking news? The medical establishment and big pharma keep them shut and under the radar.

My uncle was scheduled for about 40 radio and chemo sessions. His doctor told him "You are going to die. No, the cancer will not kill you the chemo and radiation sessions will". How's that for encouragement? He is an alcoholic, too thin and weak. Well now he is alive and well, still drinking and smoking.

Supplements (like calcium citrate) that have an alkalizing effect should be good to prevent (maybe even cure) cancer.

Hope some of this links can be insightful:

You may also want to search on Essiac Tea. You will have to look under torrents (I think most what has been published is 'banned' or 'illegal').

Best,
Chaotic

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
06-06-2012 6:03 PM
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3456
Thanks received:
6552 thanks in 1176 posts

06-06-2012 6:08 PM

There was a mineral I read about a few months ago called zeolite. I have no idea of its efficacy but it was a good read. the liquid form seems to be the best route.
Also some of the acids in kombucha tea have anti-cancer characteristics

06-06-2012 6:08 PM
Thanks given by Chaotic
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1601
Thanks received:
1411 thanks in 724 posts

06-06-2012 8:38 PM

(06-06-2012 6:03 PM)Chaotic Wrote:  Hey Wiserd,

I am no expert, but do believe cancer is curable without the harsh current medical therapies. I believe the alkaline-acidic theories of health. In layman terms, your body must have a balanced pH, but with bad habits and poor diet and unclean environment our body turns acidic. So alkaline supplements and food promote a good balanced health. This theory states that cancer cannot survive in an alkaline environment.

May sound like broscience, but an uncle was cured by an MD from cancer (throat) using a therapy based on sodium and potassium injections. This therapy was developed between a couple of universities in Mexico and Germany. So they found a cure for cancer? Why is this not a worldwide breaking news? The medical establishment and big pharma keep them shut and under the radar.

My uncle was scheduled for about 40 radio and chemo sessions. His doctor told him "You are going to die. No, the cancer will not kill you the chemo and radiation sessions will". How's that for encouragement? He is an alcoholic, too thin and weak. Well now he is alive and well, still drinking and smoking.

Supplements (like calcium citrate) that have an alkalizing effect should be good to prevent (maybe even cure) cancer.

Hope some of this links can be insightful:

You may also want to search on Essiac Tea. You will have to look under torrents (I think most what has been published is 'banned' or 'illegal').

Best,
Chaotic

Hey Chaotic,

Thanks for the insight. I have mixed feelings about the alkaline diet. On the one hand, eating more green vegetables and consuming more calcium relative to calories seems to be very healthy. But outside of that, the notion of 'alkalinity' isn't something seem to objectively agree upon in this context. Substances which are acid are sometimes healthy. Substances which are alkaline are sometimes unhealthy. We're then told that it's a matter of the ash of that particular substance or something similar. Unless we say that substances which are caloric are bad, I can't really get a consistent interpretation of what foods are acidic. Maybe it's a matter of how the stuff impacts the pH of one's urine, but it seems like the various charts on the web can't even always agree about which foods are alkaline and which are acidic.

Caloric restriction with proper nutrition does have some backing, though.

I do think that there are some serious problems with western medicine. The Japanese make good use of serrapeptase as an anti-inflammatory and it seems quite helpful against certain types of antibiotic resistant bacteria. Why isn't this used in the West in combination with antibiotics? A significant proportion of post-op morbidity and mortality is related to antibiotic resistance, there are certainly people who would benefit from tools to fight certain forms of antibiotic resistance. Same with Augmentin. I've never even seen that stuff proscribed, but it can help fight penicillin resistant bacteria.

(06-06-2012 6:03 PM)Chaotic Wrote:  but an uncle was cured by an MD from cancer (throat) using a therapy based on sodium and potassium injections

I'm interested to hear what they used on your uncle.

I would think that the anion ( the stuff the sodium ion is reacted with ) would be the relevant factor in that case. Sodium cations tend to be actively carcinogenic in and of themselves.

(06-06-2012 6:03 PM)Chaotic Wrote:  So they found a cure for cancer? Why is this not a worldwide breaking news?

I don't want to oversell anything. Cancer is a bunch of different diseases. Inevitably, some cancers will elude some cures just as some cancers become immune to angiogenesis inhibitors. But yeah, it is odd how resistant American medicine is even to those evidence based approaches used in other countries.

I'm fine with warning labels. I'm not fine with the government making drugs unavailable or mandatory.

I wish there were more radical treaments available to those with terminal diseases. I'd be a guinea pig if I were in that situation. At worst, I'd die making some contribution to human knowledge about what doesn't work.

I agree with the linked video that early detection can skew statistics. The increased early detection of prostate cancer, which is slow growing, would give the illusion of a dramatically increased cure rate since more people survive 5 years. I'm not certain about the video's claim that clinical cancer treatments do more harm than good though. But American medicine wildly over-relies on hard drugs and pharmaceuticals to the exclusion of modifications to diet and lifestyle.

edit: ... I read a bit about essiac tea. The articles don't seem to acknowledge the difference between various cancers. It just says that it cures 'cancer' based on an old indian cure. It seems like this stuff has been looked into and not found to have been of benefit. I don't think that's this is the result of a conspiracy. Natural compounds like resveratrol were researched pretty heavily. If the pharmaceutical companies found an herbal supplement that worked, they would likely create a synthetic version of the molecule, then patent and sell that.

If you can find something more mechanistic supporting essiac tea, I'd be interested to hear it.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2012 12:07 AM by wiserd.)
06-06-2012 8:38 PM
Thanks given by Chaotic
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 390
Thanks received:
503 thanks in 171 posts

06-07-2012 2:39 AM

Hey Wiserd,

I understand your point of view. I do not make a claim to be an expert in this matter, my area is photonics not medicine. But my biased ideas found on experience, lead me to think that the alkaline/adic state of the body is right. Especially since I know of cases where people where able to beat cancer solely on nutrition and supplementation. The alkaline-acid thing may be too simplistic, but in general I still have found it's validity empirically. You are right, it is not straight forward what supplements/food are acid/alkaline. Lemon(as all citric fruits) is/are acid, but apparently but has an alkalinization impact on the body. Like Dr. Coldwell mentions, there is no one single cure, what works for one may not work for another. Each approach has to be different.

About the Essiac Tea, the tea itself may be of no interest. How it was banned and how all research and records dissapeared, may be of more insight. Ms. Caisse was basically a Canadian nurse, that took in terminally ill cancer patients about 50 yrs. ago. She administered the Essiac tea and had 100% success rate on those patients. When she died all her records and research were banished and had her remedy (tea) banned. If you want to look into this story, google won't help. You'll have to look into torrents.

As you know no MD in the world(any country) can make the claim of curing cancer. He/she will get his/her license revoked and banned for good. The doctor that cured my uncle is and MD that uses the sodium and potassium therapy to cure all sorts of diseases and ailments, he is not using it solely for cancer. He told my uncle to undergo the radio/chemo sessions in parallel with his therapy. He only went to the first 3 sessions, after that the cancer was gone. He always runs his therapy in parallel to what the regular doctors prescribe. I've lost his contact info I only know is his name and the institution he belongs to. I'll try to see if I can found any contact information on him, in case you are interested.

Anyway, that is my take on cancer. For certain preventable, and to me curable.

Best,
Chaotic

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
06-07-2012 2:39 AM

eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1519
Thanks received:
1392 thanks in 505 posts

06-07-2012 8:38 AM

Alkalizing your body's terrain has merit. It's been proven that cancer cannot survive in an alkaline and negatively charged environment. (above neutal pH and with a negative ORP)

Also - look up Ellagic Acid. Found in raspberry seeds and pomegranates - proven by Hollands Cancer Institute (now called the Netherlands CI) to stop the abnormal cell growth in 72 hours and promote apoptosis (or normal cell death) of the cancer cells. Not common knowledge because the medical industries biggest cash cow is cancer.

And the best antioxidant in the WORLD is Hydrogen Boost by Dr. Patrick Flanagan. Look it up. Nothing holds a candle to it. You would have to drink 10,000 gallons of organic orange juice to get the antioxidant power of one capsule of Hydrogen Boost.

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
06-07-2012 8:38 AM
Thanks given by Chaotic, Pheroman, Lexy
jancoman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-21-2012 9:03 PM

It is controversial, but do some research on medical marijuana and the effects of its ingredients THC and CBD on cancer growth, particularily CBD. Rick Simpson is a man who popularized its use medically, even topically and doesn't make any money doing it (duh) so I would trust him. Unfortunately there is not enough research.
06-21-2012 9:03 PM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 697
Thanks received:
456 thanks in 226 posts

06-25-2012 2:30 PM

Cannabis looks promising.

"The article describes how cannabinoids, the active components of marijuana, inhibit tumor growth in laboratory animals and also kill cancer cells. Then it finishes off by saying that the US government has known for more than 35 years and that the media which would normally go crazy about a cancer cure story like this, doesn't at all and in fact seem to be burying the story rather than promote it in any way."

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
06-25-2012 2:30 PM
clide7
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 206
Thanks received:
342 thanks in 106 posts

06-25-2012 3:19 PM

As sad as it is for me to say this, I personally don't believe that the American government nor its regulatory bodies are truly interested in what is best for people when it comes to medical care.

I don't want to start a political discussion of this magnitude, but over the years various actions the FDA and Big Pharma have made just seem to be in the best interests of their pocket books, rather than curing people. Cancer therapy and keeping someone in a hospital for long periods of time (chemo) is very expensive and insurance companies as well as the medical care industry benefits hugely from this practice.

I don't think it is something that any one person can be held responsible for but rather the general outcome of the corporate worlds desire to make money above all other goals, and the slow but inevitable removal of humanity from any of those bodies of power in lieu of pleasing investors, and making riches.

There are a lot of really good treatment options out there that will probably never see proper testing or implementation despite having had good results in the past... I remember reading a story about an old lady that basically was able to cure patients by feeding them tons of cottage cheese and a few other basic nutritional items. I think it also had to do with alkalinity but my memory is foggy. I think her name was Dr. Budwig.

"You can never put the smoke back in the cigarette"
06-25-2012 3:19 PM
Thanks given by wiserd

Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 406
Thanks received:
792 thanks in 355 posts

12-05-2012 11:26 PM

Well when my father was diagnosed with prostate cancer the dokter told him to start taking asprine right away (1 pil a day). Did some research on it and it seems to be valid

Another thing i found and allready suplement myself for other reasons is Green thee Extract. Not expensive at all!

12-05-2012 11:26 PM
Thanks given by wiserd

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer According To Cancer Treatment Studies! Mars82 7 408 08-09-2016 1:09 AM
Last Post: pandatrooper