Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Anti-cancer supplements?
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
421 thanks in 203 posts

RE: Anti-cancer supplements?
12-05-2012 11:46 PM

I grow and brew tea from turkey tail mushrooms. Cheap and well reputed.
I'll be watching this thread since my best neighbor is battling this.

(12-05-2012 11:26 PM)Buzzy78 Wrote:  r the dokter told him to start taking asprine right away (1 pil a day). Did some research on it and it seems to be valid

Awesome.
BEEN taking 1 aspirin every day for around half my life now.
Willow tea, the approximate source, is highly regarded in many disciplines.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2012 12:02 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
12-05-2012 11:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1629
Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

08-24-2013 1:46 AM

I've been looking at ways to reduce aflatoxin exposure as a way of preventing or fighting cancer.

Aflatoxin is a chemical produced by mold. It's one of the most carcinogenic compounds produced in the natural world and each of us consume some quantity of it on a regular basis.

Quote:when people who test positive for the hepatitis B virus are also exposed to aflatoxin in the diet, their risk for developing liver cancer is about 60 times that of unexposed individuals. This increase in cancer risk is much greater than that observed with either aflatoxin or hepatitis B virus alone.
The Johns Hopkins University researchers are also the first to test the effectiveness of chlorophyllin, a derivative of chlorophyll that is used as an over-the-counter dietary supplement and food colorant, in reducing the risk of liver cancer in aflatoxin-exposed individuals. Studies conducted in Qidong, People's Republic of China, showed that consumption of chlorophyllin at each meal resulted in a 55% reduction in the urinary levels of aflatoxin-related DNA adducts. The researchers believe that chlorophyllin reduces aflatoxin levels by blocking the absorption of the compound into the gastrointestinal tract. The results suggest that taking chlorophyllin, or eating green vegetables that are rich in chlorophyllin, may be a practical and cost-effective way of reducing liver cancers in areas where aflatoxin exposures are high.

While tobacco has carcinogens aside from aflatoxin, the aflatoxin content of tobacco likely contributes to its carcinogenic effect.

Quote:These studies strongly suggest that the genetic mutations known to be associated with aflatoxin are the same mutations often associated with the use of tobacco products. Aflatoxin is more than likely a causal agent or promoter of tobacco-associated cancers.

Quote:Aflatoxin levels were reduced by ca 93% after ammonia treatment.

Irradiation of food would probably also help, except that if you increase the shelf life of food, you often also increase the time it sits on the shelf (or at least in the truck), to some extent.

[Image: Example.jpg]
08-24-2013 1:46 AM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
136 thanks in 91 posts

08-28-2013 4:29 PM

(08-24-2013 1:46 AM)wiserd Wrote:  I've been looking at ways to reduce aflatoxin exposure as a way of preventing or fighting cancer.

Aflatoxin is a chemical produced by mold. It's one of the most carcinogenic compounds produced in the natural world and each of us consume some quantity of it on a regular basis.

While tobacco has carcinogens aside from aflatoxin, the aflatoxin content of tobacco likely contributes to its carcinogenic effect.

Quote:These studies strongly suggest that the genetic mutations known to be associated with aflatoxin are the same mutations often associated with the use of tobacco products. Aflatoxin is more than likely a causal agent or promoter of tobacco-associated cancers.

Irradiation of food would probably also help, except that if you increase the shelf life of food, you often also increase the time it sits on the shelf (or at least in the truck), to some extent.

Eat plenty of mushrooms, cruciferous vegetables & broccoli sprouts.
08-28-2013 4:29 PM

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1629
Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

08-28-2013 6:00 PM

(08-28-2013 4:29 PM)SS108 Wrote:  

Eat plenty of mushrooms, cruciferous vegetables & broccoli sprouts.
[/quote]

Chlorophyll, certainly helps. Why mushrooms, though? Wouldn't they be more likely to be contaminated than to help?

[Image: Example.jpg]
08-28-2013 6:00 PM
SonOfSaturn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
58 thanks in 24 posts

08-09-2015 12:09 AM

Top three things you need to sustain life in order: 1) Breath 2) WATER 3) Food.
Bottled water alone is highly acidic (im not even going to mention tap water). on top of that im sure most people are familiar with the Fluoride thats added to it by now. "supplements" or "eating x" everyday will not do much alone as long as they keep an acidic diet.

Distilled water (at least a gallon a day)+ Food grade peroxide
Also 2 tbs of Black seed (AKA Kalonji) a day.
All while getting rid of a crappy acidic diet (NO pop, NO SUGAR. (this includes aspartame) heavy red meat, no commercial juices or fast food) eat a myriad of fruits/veggies daily. Get your bodies PH levels back in balance staying away from big pharma and keep up on taking your multi-vitamins. maintain proper spinal alignment to relieve the stress it puts on your organs. Cancer should be next to gone in a matter of months. But hey im just a random guy on the internet~ What do I know.

(This post was last modified: 08-09-2015 12:19 AM by SonOfSaturn.)
08-09-2015 12:09 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1987
Thanks received:
2356 thanks in 1326 posts

08-09-2015 12:57 AM

(08-09-2015 12:09 AM)SonOfSaturn Wrote:  Top three things you need to sustain life in order: 1) Breath 2) WATER 3) Food.
Bottled water alone is highly acidic (im not even going to mention tap water). on top of that im sure most people are familiar with the Fluoride thats added to it by now. "supplements" or "eating x" everyday will not do much alone as long as they keep an acidic diet.

Distilled water (at least a gallon a day)+ Food grade peroxide
Also 2 tbs of Black seed (AKA Kalonji) a day.
All while getting rid of a crappy acidic diet (NO pop, NO SUGAR. (this includes aspartame) heavy red meat, no commercial juices or fast food) eat a myriad of fruits/veggies daily. Get your bodies PH levels back in balance staying away from big pharma and keep up on taking your multi-vitamins. maintain proper spinal alignment to relieve the stress it puts on your organs. Cancer should be next to gone in a matter of months. But hey im just a random guy on the internet~ What do I know.

This is a good foundation, along with proper exercise (I assume that's covered under breath), but it's unlikely to do much for one who already has cancer. Along with what you've mentioned, you'll want to consume a good amount of lemon juice and capsaicin. Their anti-cancer properties are well-known, so I won't cover that here.

After this, I'd top it off with Reishi, Chaga, and Turkey Tail, arguably three of the most powerful anti-cancer substances in the world, at 2g each from a reputable source. I already take these three daily as preventatives and for other reasons. Given their low costs, it's a no-brainer once you know of these substances and what they're capable of. With the possible exception of some terminal cases, this regime should eliminate all forms of cancer within a matter of weeks. I won't make any definitive statements as to its efficacy, however. Without having had cancer, I can only go by rough timeframes based on those who have already used these substances for this purpose.
08-09-2015 12:57 AM
Thanks given by excalibur
SonOfSaturn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
58 thanks in 24 posts

08-09-2015 1:34 AM

(08-09-2015 12:57 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  This is a good foundation, along with proper exercise (I assume that's covered under breath), but it's unlikely to do much for one who already has cancer. Along with what you've mentioned, you'll want to consume a good amount of lemon juice and capsaicin. Their anti-cancer properties are well-known, so I won't cover that here.

After this, I'd top it off with Reishi, Chaga, and Turkey Tail, arguably three of the most powerful anti-cancer substances in the world, at 2g each from a reputable source. I already take these three daily as preventatives and for other reasons. Given their low costs, it's a no-brainer once you know of these substances and what they're capable of. With the possible exception of some terminal cases, this regime should eliminate all forms of cancer within a matter of weeks. I won't make any definitive statements as to its efficacy, however. Without having had cancer, I can only go by rough timeframes based on those who have already used these substances for this purpose.

Have a family friend that swears by Chaga for getting rid of a huge amount of sickness. From what I remember its an adaptogen meaning if your immune system is running too low it will bring it up to a normal level, also if its running to high it will bring it down to a normal level. Made it into a tea once and tastes like vanilla. Good reminder actually going to order some! <3

08-09-2015 1:34 AM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1476 thanks in 959 posts

08-09-2015 4:01 AM

FWIW:

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
08-09-2015 4:01 AM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 549
Thanks received:
1075 thanks in 541 posts

08-09-2015 7:02 AM

08-09-2015 7:02 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1987
Thanks received:
2356 thanks in 1326 posts

08-09-2015 1:25 PM

(08-09-2015 1:34 AM)SonOfSaturn Wrote:  Have a family friend that swears by Chaga for getting rid of a huge amount of sickness. From what I remember its an adaptogen meaning if your immune system is running too low it will bring it up to a normal level, also if its running to high it will bring it down to a normal level. Made it into a tea once and tastes like vanilla. Good reminder actually going to order some! <3
Chaga is amazing. I simply don't get sick anymore taking these three, and just low-doses at that. Typically, you'll see around 2g being used for serious illnesses. I intend to up it to this dose soon, to see if I notice any additional benefits.

The term you're thinking of is immunomodulator, but yes it's an adaptogen as well. Reishi is also both an immunomodulator and an adaptogen, and Turkey Tail only an immunomodulator.

I can personally recommend Mushroom Harvest, if you haven't already ordered yet.
08-09-2015 1:25 PM
Thanks given by SonOfSaturn

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer According To Cancer Treatment Studies! Mars82 14 2,789 01-30-2017 2:46 AM
Last Post: jb20
  Supplements and Signature Changes Ekscentra 65 10,105 05-06-2016 5:03 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Supplements: Epimedium Androaura 21 7,845 06-18-2013 10:34 AM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl