Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.14 Average
Dirty Primitive Reviews!
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Dirty Primitive Reviews!
08-07-2013 2:34 PM

Hi all I decided to create this thread so members could post all their DP hits/non hits in one area.

Just now I had a crazy it from little blonde girl in the Chick-Fil-A. Had to be no older then 2 or 3.

I got in line and young mother and her LIL daughter getting their orders taking right beside me. The little girls starts patting me on the leg and laughing and giggling. She wouldn't leave me along even after her mother said so. Her mother said sorry shes not usually like this and put her on the other side of her body where she would be in between up to stop her daughter from feeling me up lol.

They take my order and once They finish they ask me for a name so when they brought it out they could just call and I would let them know where I was. As soon as I told the cashier my name the little girl heard it and just started shouting my name like in a cheer way.

As3! As3! As3! As3! As3! As3!

Everyone was looking and laughing and this LIL girl yelling my name. Her mother was so embarrassed and apologized. They then went off into the kid area and from where I now sit I can see them playing in there and when the little girl climbs up to go on the slide with the help of her mother she alway yells As3!

I thought this was a just side effect of wearing WOLF from LAL.

I'm kind of shocked that wearing 2 drops of DP & 2 sprays of Cohesion didnt scare the little girl. I guess I will always be known as Tranny, Virgin, Crazy Tall Blonde, LIL girl magnet.

HELP!!!!!!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 2:40 PM by as33156.)
08-07-2013 2:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Liquid_Mind
Heart of a Warrior

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Dirty Primitive Reviews!
08-07-2013 2:41 PM

haha nice one. always a good snigger when mones do the craziest things...think we need to give them their own comedy skit show - pherolaugh!

Excuse the pun but good post. I always wondered if DP was really a powerful yet dirty product but seems to have a good way around children.

LM
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 2:41 PM by Liquid_Mind.)
08-07-2013 2:41 PM
maeve
Noobie

Rep Post

08-07-2013 2:46 PM

Maybe DP gives off the daddy vibe from u,since,other than 'players'..the other type of guys that gets constant supply of natural cops are the married guys P ..great finding.
08-07-2013 2:46 PM
Machine
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

08-07-2013 2:47 PM

My DP should be arriving soon. I'm excited! Although I'm not a big fan of children, so I'd prefer no hits on little girls XD

Arsenal
Androtics: Ammunition, Instant Gentleman, TUTH SAMPLES: P74, P91, Ammunition
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, SOBXS, XiSt, BlissXS, XS106, XS100, XS111
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Dirty Primitive
Alpha Dream: Glace
HAX: Element 9+O SAMPLES: x22
Love Scent: Edge
08-07-2013 2:47 PM

ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

08-07-2013 2:51 PM

Excellent post sir! I gotta say though, you have quite the body chemistry to produce such hits crazy hits LOL
08-07-2013 2:51 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

08-07-2013 2:58 PM

THIS JUST IN:

Of course a Black young lady who passed me in the way to the bathroom comes back once she gets her food to sit right behind me in a booth. She's kind of geeky with an IPad doing whatever on it while she gets her Fix off my pherocloud.

There is so many empty tables lol. Maybe I should turn around and say Hi or I love your hair.

Nah I will just continue to sit here and let her drive herself crazy and get all wet haha. Beer

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 3:02 PM by as33156.)
08-07-2013 2:58 PM
Liquid_Mind
Heart of a Warrior

Rep Post

08-07-2013 3:06 PM

(08-07-2013 2:58 PM)as33156 Wrote:  THIS JUST IN:

Of course a Black young lady who passed me in the way to the bathroom comes back once she gets her food to sit right behind me in a booth. She's kind of geeky with an IPad doing whatever on it while she gets her Fix off my pherocloud.

There is so many empty tables lol. Maybe I should turn around and say Hi or I love your hair.

Nah I will just continue to sit here and let her drive herself crazy and get all wet haha. Beer

haha I dare you to say I love your hair or scent.

Angel
08-07-2013 3:06 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

08-07-2013 3:12 PM

(08-07-2013 2:51 PM)ryusei Wrote:  Excellent post sir! I gotta say though, you have quite the body chemistry to produce such hits crazy hits LOL

Hi Ryusei,

My body chemistry is totally screwed. I have have to take certain meds and my Nervous system is shot. I body I believe doesn't product enough natural pheromones or either they produces ones that made me come off as ill which I am which made women avoid me at all cost sexually and the meanest dogs instantly become my friends and want to protect me before I found pheromones on the Internet. So I maybe a blank slate for the products which allows them to do there job without interference from my body. If this makes any sense.

08-07-2013 3:12 PM

ChiBears
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-08-2013 11:20 AM

More great reporting As3, but just to be clear, are you saying these are results you would have expected from wearing wolf rather than DP? I'm just curious because I am planning on buying wolf, but your DP reporting has me second guessing that.

I'm 22 though so DP might be a little too strong for me.
08-08-2013 11:20 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

08-08-2013 11:28 AM

(08-08-2013 11:20 AM)ChiBears Wrote:  More great reporting As3, but just to be clear, are you saying these are results you would have expected from wearing wolf rather than DP? I'm just curious because I am planning on buying wolf, but your DP reporting has me second guessing that.

I'm 22 though so DP might be a little too strong for me.

These are not side effects I tend to want. lol but you get the good with the bad. for your age DP may be to much. Wolf is Celeb vibe but can be turned sexual with the right game. Happy Hunting & Go Bears/Cubs! I'm a former Lincoln Park Resident

08-08-2013 11:28 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  1 Dab of Dirty Primitive + Female Doctor = YOU SMELL LIKE REALLY GOOD SEX! as33156 248 117,483 11-09-2018 5:30 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  One of LAL's Most Underrated Product: Dirty Primitive lifeisgood7 14 10,959 11-22-2017 7:38 AM
Last Post: baschi
  Holy shit, Dirty Primitive is strong! Six 18 17,956 03-02-2017 12:12 AM
Last Post: Arsenic
  Dirty Primitive with Dienone? Yay or nay Enigma 13 6,827 02-10-2016 9:58 PM
Last Post: purpleblood
  Primitive and Dirty Primitive Androstenone and Copulin content mark-in-dallas 12 17,477 12-23-2015 9:17 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister