Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Holy shit, Dirty Primitive is strong!
Six
Rolling the Dice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Holy shit, Dirty Primitive is strong!
02-16-2013 11:42 AM

I'm wary of posting my experiences as I think some people who know me IRL know of this forum too. However, my experience with Dirty Primitive last night was simply too crazy to not share.

So I was going clubbing with some friends and I thought to use my sample vial of DP. I've never tried a copulins product before and I figured it might be interesting on a dancefloor. I rubbed about 3 sample-vial drops (1/5th of the vial or so) on my neck - big mistake. The product is scented but it absolutely stinks. I know it must be the copulins because I can't smell androstenone. I actually almost felt physically sick smelling the DP and quickly put on three sprays of cologne.

At the club I had this "no-zone" around me. Every time I moved some place it seemed everyone else would move away. Also, one of my friends was being constantly approached by hot girls who would come up and grind on him (!!) and I was being ignored completely. After an hour or so of this, I thought fuck this and went to the bathroom to wipe some of the stuff off my neck, but only the left side.

Here's where things go crazy. When I get back I'm being eyed up by every girl closeby. People started to place themselves around me and some of the hot girls from earlier came back to dance with me instead, which completely confused my friend. It was like a total change in reactions. From my peripheral vision I could see girls sneaking looks at me all the time, or just point blank staring. However, some hilariously unwelcome things happened too. On about three or four occasions I kept getting guys bumping against my butt. I turned around and they gave me a massively surprised look. LOL, I think the cops was making them assume that there was a chick behind them. Anyways, in the end, I was grinding with this girl and I pulled her over to the seats to make out. Her friends didn't even try to stop me. Ace.

What a crazy experience, and I still don't know what my sweet spot is for DP. I really can't stand the smell but it's worth it for the crazy hits. My dancefloor game has always been somewhat weak (even though I can dance quite well :/ ) and this time I didn't even have to pull any "game".

I asked for a sample of DP because there were very few reports on it on these forums, and because I wanted to see how copulins would work with me. To anyone ordering anything from Garry in the near future, I would recommend doing the same (it's free, after all). I probably wouldn't recommend buying a full bottle since you really have to dose it right, and the smell can really make or break it for you.

Not sure what to buy? Check out these Starter Ideas for Newbies
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2013 11:46 AM by Six.)
02-16-2013 11:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alphavitea

Rep Post

RE: Holy shit, Dirty Primitive is strong!
04-09-2013 2:08 PM

I have a sample vial of do and I think it will last me about a year. I use one tiny drop on my hands and that's totally enough. I rarely use it unleas
In a bar setting with a lot of people cuz it is strong. The cops die down fret about twenty minutes but def needs a cover. I usually add it in a combo not
Solo.

If she bites you did it right.
04-09-2013 2:08 PM
Six
Rolling the Dice

Rep Post

04-09-2013 2:16 PM

(04-09-2013 2:08 PM)Nicola3 Wrote:  I have a sample vial of do and I think it will last me about a year. I use one tiny drop on my hands and that's totally enough. I rarely use it unleas
In a bar setting with a lot of people cuz it is strong. The cops die down fret about twenty minutes but def needs a cover. I usually add it in a combo not
Solo.

Completely agree with this. Almost feels wrong that a free sample should last so long..

I was reading this post by Deja Vu (http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Copulins--5578)

(12-15-2011 6:48 AM)Deja Vu Wrote:  - This is the weirdest but logical effect -> You tend to sniff the application points often even though it stinks. You will grow to love the smell. Why? Because cops come from ovulating vagina. And the nature has designed most guys to like vaginas.[/color] I have seen it happening on Gslinger and ohhmygodd. Mengster reported it in his report as well. This effect alone, can help you test out whether or not cops are inside the mix. If you do not find yourself doing this, either the product does not contain cops, or it has very little in it.

And then I remembered. Whenever I put DP on wrists, back of hand etc, even though I thought it stank I just kept sniffing it throughout the next few hours. I never even consciously realised I'd been doing so until I read this post. Seriously weird stuff..

Not sure what to buy? Check out these Starter Ideas for Newbies
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2013 2:19 PM by Six.)
04-09-2013 2:16 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

04-09-2013 2:34 PM

Alright tmi alert......

I totally rubbed one out while smelling my hand once. Hahahahahha

Sick sick boy

If she bites you did it right.
04-09-2013 2:34 PM

lebanesephero
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-01-2015 10:27 AM

Cant wait to try mine! Although i took a sniff from the bottle and i didnt smell any sticky smell!
08-01-2015 10:27 AM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

08-03-2015 8:45 AM

DP is unscented so you were smelling the pheromones and copulins. I had a sample of Primitive and that one is pretty strong too.

From your report, it seems that you used too much initially and when you rubbed some of it off, you got to the sweet spot.

Btw, if you order again, try a sample of Bad Wolf. If the strong stuff works for you, that one will really work. Just use a very tiny bit and work up gradually. It takes some getting used to and increasing the dose gradually allows you to grow with the product.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
08-03-2015 8:45 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

08-03-2015 5:13 PM

(08-01-2015 10:27 AM)lebanesephero Wrote:  Cant wait to try mine! Although i took a sniff from the bottle and i didnt smell any sticky smell!

Not everyone can detect copulins or Androstenone. Since it's unscented, you may not be able to smell anything.
08-03-2015 5:13 PM
lebanesephero
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-05-2015 3:01 PM

(08-03-2015 5:13 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Not everyone can detect copulins or Androstenone. Since it's unscented, you may not be able to smell anything.

Thanks, but still it smells nice!
08-05-2015 3:01 PM

MisterA
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-18-2015 10:24 AM

I got a sample of this with a recent order of Wolf.

Wasn't really sure what to do with it, came in a tiny bottle with like a plastic stick in it.

So I was hanging out with this girl I hang out with. We just kind of chill, sometimes we have sex, sometimes we don't, it's all kind of no pressure and that.

And I thought, what the hell, let's try this. I smeared a tiny amount from the bottle on the inside of my wrist. I walk back into the room where the young lady is and:

"Are we going to fuck? Can we do it now? My pussy is really wet for you!"

This was literally 30 seconds after application and was completely out of character. It was almost scary tbh.
09-18-2015 10:24 AM
MMM

Rep Post

09-18-2015 10:40 AM

(09-18-2015 10:24 AM)MisterA Wrote:  I got a sample of this with a recent order of Wolf.

Wasn't really sure what to do with it, came in a tiny bottle with like a plastic stick in it.

So I was hanging out with this girl I hang out with. We just kind of chill, sometimes we have sex, sometimes we don't, it's all kind of no pressure and that.

And I thought, what the hell, let's try this. I smeared a tiny amount from the bottle on the inside of my wrist. I walk back into the room where the young lady is and:

"Are we going to fuck? Can we do it now? My pussy is really wet for you!"

This was literally 30 seconds after application and was completely out of character. It was almost scary tbh.

How old is she, Mister?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-18-2015 10:40 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dirty Primitive Reviews! as33156 552 256,412 05-03-2020 7:02 AM
Last Post: PheroNoob111
  1 Dab of Dirty Primitive + Female Doctor = YOU SMELL LIKE REALLY GOOD SEX! as33156 248 117,483 11-09-2018 5:30 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  One of LAL's Most Underrated Product: Dirty Primitive lifeisgood7 14 10,959 11-22-2017 7:38 AM
Last Post: baschi
  Dirty Primitive with Dienone? Yay or nay Enigma 13 6,827 02-10-2016 9:58 PM
Last Post: purpleblood
  Primitive and Dirty Primitive Androstenone and Copulin content mark-in-dallas 12 17,477 12-23-2015 9:17 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister