Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
One of LAL's Most Underrated Product: Dirty Primitive
lifeisgood7

Sex: Male

Rep Post

One of LAL's Most Underrated Product: Dirty Primitive
04-16-2013 2:00 PM

so yea...started testing Dirty Primitive

I am not disappointed in the least bit

I used a dab from the test vial and went to a social gathering a couple of days ago

drove with the windows up, no AC lol

when i first put it on, an intense wave of nervous energy washed over me.

got there, alll eyes on me.

girls staring. stares, stares, more stares.

very, very alpha

all the guys my age, looked up to me for validation. everytime i talked they all stopped talking and listened. there was times when i blantantly cut someone off and the person stopped talking and everyone eyes went to me. guys were nice to me, look to the leader type of vibe.

center of attention.

the older guys either came over and shook my hand, made small talk, or ignored me. similar to the nerd guys ignoring the high school jock/cool guy. nervous energy.

i got 3 really strong hits.

this hispanic woman would not stop staring at me. even when i made it clear i was not going to approach her, she still kept staring

a married woman who i did not know, kept passing me and smiling at me. everytime she passed me, she pinched my arm or she would put her hand on my shoulders. every, single time she passed. this happened at least 4+ times.

last strong hit was from a friend's girlfriend. she kept staring at me and then after the get together, she spotted me out, walked across the venue, and struck conversation. she told me i looked really good and she said she loved my vibe: very chill and lots of "swag".

she also kept touching me and kept inching her way towards me.

super deer in headlights. very flirtatious. kept touching me.

all in all, great experience and stayed tuned! i will be posting results.

sidenote: WOW, cops stink! you have to wear lots of cologne. even then, its still strong. it does not bother anyone though. no one seemed to notice in the least bit. but i smelt it on myself. it a very strong, distinct smell. smells like pubes.

i put on a dab yesterday just for kicks, enjoying self effects. since yesterday, ive taken two showers. one at night, one in the morning. its 3 oclock and i still smell the stuff on me. i am still experiencing very strong confidence and i am still getting hits.

it smells horrible though. like reallllllllyyyyy bad lol.

have you ever hooked up with a chick at a party, blacked out, and got up the next day like dam, i smell like sex....its like that but more distinct.

i also noticed, i really like this product on me. you just like to smell yourself. you enjoy your own company lol. i seriously put on a dab yesterday and started watching tv lol, even though its a weird smell, its a smell you enjoy. A LOT.

EDIT: FORGOT TO MENTION

mmmaaaannnnnnn

this shi# makes you fcking horny as hell. SUPER horny. after the get together, i went through my phone and started hitting up booty calls. this is when it really started to show its power. i was craaazzzyyy horny. really, really, really horny.

so i am sure, like every other mone, it takes a while to warm up. cant wait to test it this weekend. i will also be adding Androstadienone to the mix :-)

Check out my personal blog!

Check out my Youtube!
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2013 2:13 PM by lifeisgood7.)
04-16-2013 2:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

RE: One of LAL's Most Underrated Product: Dirty Primitive
04-18-2013 12:57 PM

Got a sample of DP with my order of Nude Alpha. Time to put it to good use, seems promising ;)

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
04-18-2013 12:57 PM
NikkiReloaded

Rep Post

04-18-2013 1:47 PM

wow all this just from one dab of the test vial?? Mine is pretty much still full, only wore it once.

About how long was it from the time of application til the time you arrived at the gathering? Also curious about the application point

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
04-18-2013 1:47 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

04-18-2013 2:08 PM

Yeah those test vials are great. It's gonna last me a while. Real strong stuff. I think
I might have to try this again soon.

If she bites you did it right.
04-18-2013 2:08 PM

lifeisgood7

Rep Post

04-22-2013 4:15 PM

after 2 yrs in the game of mones, realizing that i still dont know everything....just saying lol

so yea, went out with 2 dabs of Dirty Primitive and 40-50ish mcgs of Androstadienone .

the 2 dabs were a no-no lol

I went to a strip club with some rappers.

Everyone younger than me would not make more than 4 seconds of eye contact. The same with the women. There was a white blonde in our group and she would constantly glance at me for .2 seconds but would look away. SAME PATTERN ALL NIGHT. look at me, look away. look at me, look away.

2 dabs might be too alpha? too sexual?

i got 2 or 3 strong respect hits...guess from who? the alpha males of the group. they were the only people paying attention to me. The CEO of the entertainment company constantly gave me respect hits. I want to say there was a look of fondness in his eyes also.

but yea, everyone younger=they didnt exactly ignore me, but made eye contact and looked away. i am use to semi social products where everyone is fond of you.

it was okay if i Overdosed because I had a GREAT time. I felt very rock solid and confident. I was smiling and very inviting. I had an amazing time

Check out my Youtube!
04-22-2013 4:15 PM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

04-22-2013 4:22 PM

1 dab of DP
30-60 mcgs

another report: met an older european chick and invited her to my house later that night.

she came over.

using Androstadienone with DP somehow tones down the spicyness. I know this because I used the one drop of DP and added the A-1. The DP was making me super hot and horny. So I was afraid it might scare the woman. So I added more Androstadienone . As soon as I added it, it was like putting water on a fire.

She came over, she talked alllloooootttttttt, gave me a massage and then we did the hippity dippity.

She was a monster in bed. Good stuff.

After we were done, I was ready for her to leave. She kept staying around and was very very very clingy.

She also asked me the last time I had sex and why I dont have a girlfriend. I just dodged all the questions with abunch of humor and blah blah blah.

But yea, she seriously would not go. So to be nice I said, lets smoke a cigarette and part ways. When we were outside, she was already making plans for us next week. Told me I should not go clubbing, just call her instead. She also asked me if I wanted to go back inside and get it in for another hour. Super Deer in headlights look.

So she was either a super clingy woman or the DP + Androstadienone hit her hard.

Testing continues....

Check out my Youtube!
04-22-2013 4:22 PM
whisper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-25-2013 9:23 AM

I think the Androstadienone is what made her clingy and ask about your relationship status.
04-25-2013 9:23 AM
Shcshc11
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-25-2013 6:10 PM

Pretty interesting stories!
Thanks for sharing. Maybe I'l get some DP one day...

When you say ''one dab'', do you mean ''one drop''?
or is it supposed to be less than even one drop?

========================================​========
Stash: Nude, Nuda Alpha, Cops, Max T-150, AV, Connection, Ascend, Cohesion, SOB, SXD-9, Corporativo, Bad Wolf
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2013 10:23 AM by Shcshc11.)
04-25-2013 6:10 PM

ParisandRome
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-19-2013 8:15 PM

very interesting! how old are you guys if you don't mind me asking!
05-19-2013 8:15 PM
solidprice
Pheromones not important!

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Big Grin RE: One of LAL's Most Underrated Product: Dirty Primitive
05-19-2013 9:38 PM

(04-25-2013 9:23 AM)whisper Wrote:  I think the Androstadienone is what made her clingy and ask about your relationship status.

this^^^

my gfwifey is clingy/cuddly/not as bitchy when i wear Androstadienone , so that's your answer.

Forgive any typos in advance i type most of my posts on a touch phone.
Pheromones not important! your game, mindset, and applyed knowledge is!
Journal > http://pherotruth.com/Thread-the-journeys-of-solidprice
05-19-2013 9:38 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dirty Primitive Reviews! as33156 551 254,277 02-01-2020 7:44 PM
Last Post: ObscuredFacade
  1 Dab of Dirty Primitive + Female Doctor = YOU SMELL LIKE REALLY GOOD SEX! as33156 248 116,769 11-09-2018 5:30 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  Holy shit, Dirty Primitive is strong! Six 18 17,816 03-02-2017 12:12 AM
Last Post: Arsenic
  Dirty Primitive with Dienone? Yay or nay Enigma 13 6,752 02-10-2016 9:58 PM
Last Post: purpleblood
  Primitive and Dirty Primitive Androstenone and Copulin content mark-in-dallas 12 17,366 12-23-2015 9:17 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister