Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.14 Average
Dirty Primitive Reviews!
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Dirty Primitive Reviews!
08-12-2013 10:29 PM

(08-12-2013 10:26 PM)leon333 Wrote:  another question as3! one drop from the euro dropper contain 12.5mcg Androstenone,2 drops contain 25mcg none.since it's oil based,do you think it's safe for early 30s guys to use 2 drops?[/align]

Hi Leon,

I'm 32 and use two drops. Maybe one is all you may need though. Wear it for a week or two weeks and if you don't notice anything add another drop.

Also if you haven't ordered it yet ask for a roller top and a scent like NA or AV scent. I think they maybe able to accommodate you.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
08-12-2013 10:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
leon333
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-13-2013 2:59 AM

thanks for the info bro! damn im really suprised! you were wearing 2 drops(25mcg none)and you didn't scared little girls.usually with that amount of Androstenone,we would intimidate and scared the crap out of young women and little girls.interesting product.ok so DP it is,you guys are killing my wallet
08-13-2013 2:59 AM

xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-13-2013 11:27 AM

I just can't seem to get this thing to work. I'm really not getting any reactions from it at all. I feel as if its cancelling out with me. Perhaps I have I levels of Androstadienone that are cancelling the effects....not sure.

Thus far testing this for a few weeks on and off and I'm not even getting any self effects at all. Maybe the cops just don't work for me. Ascend worked very well though, but it was probably all the other things in there.
08-13-2013 11:27 AM
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

Dirty Primitive Reviews!
08-13-2013 12:17 PM

Wearing two drops of DP got me a lot of stares. The self effects I got were extra confidence although I'm fairly confident already and after about 4 hrs I was horny as hell but my girl was also ovulating so that had lots to do with it.

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
08-13-2013 12:17 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

08-13-2013 12:49 PM

(08-13-2013 11:27 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  I just can't seem to get this thing to work. I'm really not getting any reactions from it at all. I feel as if its cancelling out with me. Perhaps I have I levels of Androstadienone that are cancelling the effects....not sure.

Thus far testing this for a few weeks on and off and I'm not even getting any self effects at all. Maybe the cops just don't work for me. Ascend worked very well though, but it was probably all the other things in there.

How much are you using?

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
08-13-2013 12:49 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

08-15-2013 3:04 AM

Just got my sample of dp and p in the mail with na, nude, and possess cover let the fun begin Party
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2013 3:07 AM by ryusei.)
08-15-2013 3:04 AM

whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

Dirty Primitive Reviews!
08-15-2013 5:37 AM

I only have a sample of DP but I'm definitely getting a bottle. The fact I smell like sex is a turn on for a lot women and me included. I feel like one sexy motherfucker with this shit on.

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
08-15-2013 5:37 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

08-15-2013 6:35 PM

(08-15-2013 3:04 AM)ryusei Wrote:  Just got my sample of dp and p in the mail with na, nude, and possess cover let the fun begin Party

Congrats bro. Hope DP works well with asian girls so I can get me some with my next LAL order.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
08-15-2013 6:35 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

08-15-2013 8:59 PM

Hi Guys,

I have often found through my many years of using pheromones on asian women to great effect that the pheromones aren't the problem when it comes to pulling and sleeping with asian women.

It's the perception that Asian women are somehow different sexually than other races of women and therefor need to be handled a different way which is the problem.

All women of ALL races like Alpha men period!

Many of my Asian male friends are always trying to find some way or strategize about how to attract or date hot asian girls and have sex with them. They come up with all types of excuses why they have to treat Asian women different because of culture and what not.

Then me and my white guy friends just come up to those same Asian girls they are trying to "show proper cultural respect to" and fuck their brains out. They say "oh those girls just like white & black guys that why you got them. BUT REAL ASIAN GIRLS HAVE TO BE APPROACHED DIFFERENTLY." What a crock of SHIT!

After all you rarely if ever hear about White guys or blacks trying to adapt to how Asian women are suppose to be approached because of culture. They only do this when meeting their family when they are already banging the Asian Girl.

We just go up talk to Asian women just like every other girl we talk to and we have the exact same amount of success with Asian girls as non Asian girls.

I have a few Asian women I consider really good friends and they always talk to me about how the Asian guys never just man up and tell them what they want and how it is.

They talk about these guys just hanging out at places with them and not speaking to them or their friends and then after the party they hear later from one of their friends that one of the guys thought they were hot and wants to get their number or go out for dinner.

My friends always say the same thing " How come the guy didn't do this in the bar,club,lounge,? etc"

Thats the underlying problem for these women and they are left to just date other races because of the Asian guys around their social circle all behave like beta males in high school they tell me.

ASIAN WOMEN LIKE SEX JUST LIKE WOMEN FROM OTHER RACES LIKE SEX. WOMEN ARE WOMEN PERIOD!

If you follow this thinking you will be a big success with Asian woman and you will find out that 99% of the pheromones you use around other races of women to attract and have sex with them work just the same if not better on Asian women.

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2013 9:16 PM by as33156.)
08-15-2013 8:59 PM
missjelly
In Moderation

Rep Post

08-15-2013 9:49 PM

(08-15-2013 8:59 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Hi Guys,

I have often found through my many years of using pheromones on asian women to great effect that the pheromones aren't the problem when it comes to pulling and sleeping with asian women.

It's the perception that Asian women are somehow different sexually than other races of women and therefor need to be handled a different way which is the problem.

All women of ALL races like Alpha men period!

Many of my Asian male friends are always trying to find some way or strategize about how to attract or date hot asian girls and have sex with them. They come up with all types of excuses why they have to treat Asian women different because of culture and what not.

Then me and my white guy friends just come up to those same Asian girls they are trying to "show proper cultural respect to" and fuck their brains out. They say "oh those girls just like white & black guys that why you got them. BUT REAL ASIAN GIRLS HAVE TO BE APPROACHED DIFFERENTLY." What a crock of SHIT!

After all you rarely if ever hear about White guys or blacks trying to adapt to how Asian women are suppose to be approached because of culture. They only do this when meeting their family when they are already banging the Asian Girl.

We just go up talk to Asian women just like every other girl we talk to and we have the exact same amount of success with Asian girls as non Asian girls.

I have a few Asian women I consider really good friends and they always talk to me about how the Asian guys never just man up and tell them what they want and how it is.

They talk about these guys just hanging out at places with them and not speaking to them or their friends and then after the party they hear later from one of their friends that one of the guys thought they were hot and wants to get their number or go out for dinner.

My friends always say the same thing " How come the guy didn't do this in the bar,club,lounge,? etc"

Thats the underlying problem for these women and they are left to just date other races because of the Asian guys around their social circle all behave like beta males in high school they tell me.

ASIAN WOMEN LIKE SEX WITH LIKE WOMEN FROM OTHER RACES LIKE SEX. WOMEN ARE WOMEN!

If you follow this thinking you will be a big success with Asian woman and you will find out that 99% of the pheromones you use around other races of women to attract and have sex with them work just the same if not better on Asian women.

as a 25 year old asian girl i agree 100% with what as33156 wrote. women, man are all the same around the world. all women want an alpha man!! duhhhhhhh. doesnt matter if you're white,black or yellow

simply frustrating dealing with guys that just dont have the balls to be more straight forward these days.

guys, sometimes its not even about the mones, its just about striking a conversation, being friendly/polite and asking a girl out.
whats the worst that can happen? we not gonna bite your head off or laugh in your face. (highly doubt that, most women wouldn't)

as an asian girl that grew up in north america, i think im quite familiar with both eastern and western culture.

im so sick of dealing with indecisive beta males its just frustrating and sad. why waste so much money on mones when you dont even have the balls to talk to a girl.

as an asian woman myself, i have encountered the same situations as as33156 mentioned above:
1. i go to a party
2. guy stares at me but does not talk to me at the party
3. i leave the party with my girls, all pretty bored and disappointed
4. my friend calls me a week later telling me some guys at the party were interested but didnt have the nerves to even talk to me.

um so what? why even bother telling the host a week after the party if you're not going to talk to me then?

what is this? elementry school? gosh.

oh and guys, you know what else is annoying? keep texting bunch of gibberish yet unable to make a solid plan/date with a girl or ask her out.

this is what a typical beta male text message conversation looks like:

guy: hey
me: sup
guy:what are you up to?
me:nm, chilling. u?
guy: oh u busy?
me: not really.
guy: ok.
(15 minutes later)
guy: are you going to the festival tonight?
me: oh, i didn't know about it.
guy: yea...its tonight.
me: oh, it sounds fun! (yes i know this guy is interested. duh)
guy: yea....
me: are you going?
guy: i don't know.....
me: ok
guy: yea.....
me: ( scratching my head)

an hour later, im at the festival with my other friends. same guy texts me again:
guy: what are you doing?
me: at the festival.
guy: oh.....
me: why?
guy: umm..nothing...nvm.....was gonna ask if u wanted to go.....but you already made plans...so yea.......
me: (in my head im just like....errrrrr.....wth)

SERIOUSLY, DUDE, AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT

if you wanna ask a girl, ASK. right away. TIME, DATE, EVENT. period.
is it really this hard??? all that gibberish texting back and forth back and forth what is the point?

wanna look at a typical conversation between me and my girl pal?

her: girl what you doing this saturday?
me: no plans yet wassup?
her: lets go shopping downtown during the day then dinner and movie at the new rainforest cafe.
me: cools
her: ok meet you up at 1pm. xoxo
me: see u saturday.

GOD, nice and SIMPLE. seriously, are men turning into women and women turning into men these days???

end of rant.
guys, BE A MAN please. men often say there are no feminine women left in modern society, well guess what, there are no masculine alpha men left either! how frustrating is it to keep hinting and hinting through text messages just for a date? its pathetic. sometimes i rather make plans with my gal pals, much more straight forward and simple.

will the real alpha males please stand up. thanks

Pom PomPom PomPom PomPom PomPom PomPom Pom
08-15-2013 9:49 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  1 Dab of Dirty Primitive + Female Doctor = YOU SMELL LIKE REALLY GOOD SEX! as33156 248 116,768 11-09-2018 5:30 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  One of LAL's Most Underrated Product: Dirty Primitive lifeisgood7 14 10,859 11-22-2017 7:38 AM
Last Post: baschi
  Holy shit, Dirty Primitive is strong! Six 18 17,812 03-02-2017 12:12 AM
Last Post: Arsenic
  Dirty Primitive with Dienone? Yay or nay Enigma 13 6,751 02-10-2016 9:58 PM
Last Post: purpleblood
  Primitive and Dirty Primitive Androstenone and Copulin content mark-in-dallas 12 17,366 12-23-2015 9:17 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister