Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Dionysos standalone test
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Dionysos standalone test
11-30-2016 7:05 PM

Copied and pasted and edited from me other post to avoid typing the same thing again for the intro.

I've got Dionysos in arc scent. Plus a few more and I love Thundr's extra tid bits. Got a cinnamon tic tac, a birthday candle, a cocktail umbrella (lol), grape little nerds minties AND free samples of arc scent, M3X (unscented am assuming) AAAAAAAAND lo and behold........ drum roll please????

SEX MAGNET!!!! Wooow hooooooo. I love sex magnet. Wrote a report about SM too. It's an awesome last minute resistance blocker. Thanks heaps Mikey. Smile if ya planning to sell it standard bottle size, let us know please. Gonna get a full bottle of SM as soon as I get a chance. Smile cheers.

The package was well packed. Nothing leaked. Everything was perfect. Took about a week and a half to get to Brisbane Australia. And everything is great. As soon as I opened the package, it smelled nice. I got all the products in arc scent. And I got 5crux with Androstadienone , Dionysos, Orbital, Style, Praetoria and Imprint. So I truly value the extras and Thundr's generosity. Cheers Thundr. Smile

Dionysos standalone;
Mmmm. It's got a dark side in me opinion. Lol. Hits hard. And I mean HAAAAAAAAAARD. Only tried it once and am in love with this products already. Number closed a stripper. Lol. Thanks Mikey. BUT... Is it similar to me personal favorite AM??? I'll let YOU decide. Lol.

2 sprays on me left inner arm in between me wrist amd elbow. Why this spot? Cos it's easier to clean and flush. I use this spot on a regular basis on the test phase of a product. Sprayed around 0740pm and had about 15 trips with a few pax. So all in all about 22 riders. And I've sprayed it AFTER I flushed out me 5crux application.

The method I flush was copied from Androcle's journal. Another REALLY good journal to learn in me humble oponion. Amd learnt heaps. Only, I've modified it with baby wipes, pure alchohol and dove unscented soap. So I wipe the living skin outta me with the baby wipe, then with pure alchohol soaked in a paper towel, then wash and scrub with dove unscented soap for 3 times, then wipe with baby wipe again. Let that sit for a good 5 10 minutes till it's completely dry, then wipe it with a plain paper towel. That's it. No resudue on the app point, no smell, no nothing. Good to go for the next application. In this case Dionysos.

Dionysos at 2 sprays on me inner arm and am 32 Sri Lankan from me dad's side, Spanish from me mom's side. Does Dionysos hit?? Good question. Find it out on ur own, I'd defo recommend it. Works for me. So I can't see why it won't work for u. It's a little hit and miss on its own from me observations. But when it hits, boy it hits. Lol. And when it misses, it misses all the way to the next yard.

Big girl, about 35 40, black hair hazel light blue eyes. Pupils were dilated. Wouldn't stop talking so much, she wouldn't even let me answer for the questions she'd ask me. Lol. Seen this on LB, celebrity and ss4m too. They just talk and talk. Lol. It's a good thing. I like to listen. And while talking, a fairly heavy dose of hair twirl. I know by now that hair twirl is a good indication, but from what I've seen in other products and combos, hair twirl can be ignored, but this one's hair play was intense. I could see it. It was just non stop continuous. If she rode with me for another 10 more minutes, she'd come out with curly hair. It was that intense.

Stripper (she told me where she works) and wooooooow, in me head I was salivating like a dog on heat. I actually did get a watering mouth. Lol. In other civil words, she was drop dead gorgeous. I'll be honest and open, I had an erection, all the way to her destination. Lol. Fuck it I ain't ashamed. Smile But I've noticed that's a side effect I get from many other sexual blends. Amd I FUCKING love it.

Sorry sorry. My bad. Pardon me french. I'll get meself together. I was just thinking about that stripper while I was typing that. Damn it she's hot. She's a perfect 9. About mid 20, red hair to shoulder down length (am assuming she's died it red, firey red, suits her well cos she is damn hot.) Dark eyes. Brown. Long eye lashes, nice hands with red nail polish. Like I said perfect 9. Why 9? Cos I didn't see her naked. I'll be the judge of that when she's naked. She was chatty at the very beggining. All till the end, shes naughty and rounchy. Whooh this girl can milk ya dry if she wants to. Dionysos added an extra layer of naughtyness from me observations cos the chat was casual at the start and then it got to the point where she told me to come to where she works amd she said for 10 bucks she'll strip completely naked. Lol. Me being the arse hole I said to her, am the arse hole type so I need ur help in a different category. And she goes what's that? I need ya to be me wing man, can ya wing me other girls? No word of a lie, she goes, sure!!! With a massive grin on her face. I got her number and am gonna go to that stripper joint when I get a chance. JUST because she's that hot. She got me hooked. She told me what her dancer name is, and her real name was the one on the app. Now that I know a liiiiitle bit about her, I think I'll steer it to fun times.

A lovely couple in their 30s got hit by Dionysos they started talking dirty on their own. Smile was very respectful towards me though. Very friendly and polite.

Another couple in their 40s, the lady had a friendly chat about me personal life and such. Was respectful and humble though. Not much naughty topics. More like talking about their kids and stuff like that. But very chatty.

All in all, is Dionysos close to AM??? Like I said, I'll let YOU decide. More testing is needed on this bad boy too. I can see some good results on it. I have a good feeling it's really positive and can get me a lot more friends with benefits this one. How would I compared it with M3X? Mmmm. Good question. M3X to me was a slow hitter. M3X had to be kept cooking and once it cooked, it hits. Dionysos in me humble opinion, hits harder than M3X but it's a hit and miss. If it DOES hit, it freagging hit. Lol.

Will update more on this. Smile
11-30-2016 7:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

RE: Dionysos standalone test
12-02-2016 10:20 AM

Mmmm. So I've got some results on Dionysos to report. Some good on ride share trips. And bad on cold approaches. Lol. Got rejected BIG time. Smile

On ride share trips; people r plain NAUGHTY. Lol. They just seem to talk about naughty topics amd nothing else when in pax. Seen this on the stunning stripper too when it was only her amd I was able to number close her too.

BUT...

On the cold aproaches; I got rejected 7 bloody times. Damn. Lol. This is on 2 sprays standalone. Gotta try on 1 next time. 0115am brisbane time. And time to go home. Gonna gauge the 1 spray tomorrow on ride share and see how I go.

I'll keep ya's posted. Smile
12-02-2016 10:20 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-03-2016 1:30 AM

Dionysos doesn't play well on me on day game. But then again no other heavy sexual did that to me anyway. But I was curious none the less. Smile

Played with the doses while testing it. And I was correct. 2 sprays seem to get me the highest amount of hair play. But something is off balance with Dionysos standalone when I cold aproach.

Time to stack it. Gonna go with the recommended combo written on apex Web site. Dionysos + Core. We should call this combo Dion'ore.
12-03-2016 1:30 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-03-2016 1:41 AM

I wore 22 dion core tusc all fury scent to dinner with a female friend of mine.

The convo was more sexual that night; not what I was anticipating.

I think dion dirty talk is a common theme in our tests.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
12-03-2016 1:41 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-03-2016 1:55 AM

(12-03-2016 1:41 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I wore 22 dion core tusc all fury scent to dinner with a female friend of mine.

The convo was more sexual that night; not what I was anticipating.

I think dion dirty talk is a common theme in our tests.

Yeah. The dirty talk is freaking awesome. I love it. It turns me on when a chick knows how to talk dirty. Lol. Hence why I thought if I'll cold approach I'll get a lay. But wow, I got rejected 7 times. Lol. Must've been a record for DrChocolate. Cos even without mones am successful than that. Lol. But this only shows one thing. The fact that there's something in it.

Unfortunately I got no Tusc. But gonna try Dion'ore amd see where it takes me. Smile will keep ya's posted.

@Bandit, any idea what the spray version of Tusc is by any chance? I tried to search, but I couldn't find much info. But then again, it was a quick search. Lol. I know now that Manimal is the oil version of M3X.

But anyways. Gonna try Dion'ore first tonight. Smile
12-03-2016 1:55 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-03-2016 6:54 AM

Okey were getting somewhere. Smile
12-03-2016 6:54 AM
MMM

Rep Post

12-03-2016 10:43 AM

(12-03-2016 6:54 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Okey were getting somewhere. Smile

Okay, I'll bite!

And where would that be? Pioneer

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2016 10:43 AM by MMM.)
12-03-2016 10:43 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-03-2016 12:08 PM

There's no spray version of tusc. Titan is totally different.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
12-03-2016 12:08 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-03-2016 12:44 PM

(12-03-2016 10:43 AM)MMM Wrote:  Okay, I'll bite!

And where would that be? Pioneer

LOL. So in the ride share trips everything's sweet with dion'ore. At 2 sprays each most of'em are chatty and dirty.

Core has a massive effect on almost anything and everything really. And it brings out the best logical talker in me possible. Combine that with Dion and u get the sexy beast in me. Lol

Dion works better with core in me experience. Dion alone is a hit and miss for me. But combined with core is awesome. I think its because I have a fair bit of -none in me own body signature. So dion alone might amp it up to a higher level so much that chicks think that am a scary sexual predator or something. But to anyone who has a higher tolerance of -none is good. Like the red head stunning stripper. But when combined with core, it's seems to buffer it a lot better.

Anyways. After I finished ride sharing, I went to the lefties. Cold approaches work better too with this combo. 2 numbers and 3 ladies. Outta the 3 ladies, 1 was good to go. Early 20's caucasian brunette. Long shoulder down length hair. Blue eyes. She was hooked onto the combo I rekon. Anyways everything was sweet. Until now. Everything was ready, transport, logistics, perfect timing and her body language was good too. Till this fat ugly f_ck of her mate came to us and cock blocked me. What a c___. Lol. She's probably the jealous type. Oh well. I know that the combo works so I'll use it again. I did a fair bit of kino to her back, and she actually liked it. She's all giggly when I ran me fingers on her back up and down.

(12-03-2016 12:08 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  There's no spray version of tusc. Titan is totally different.

I'll give Dion + core + titan a go and see how it is like. Just for shits and giggles. Smile
12-03-2016 12:44 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-03-2016 2:36 PM

(12-03-2016 12:08 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  There's no spray version of tusc. Titan is totally different.

The old Atlas was said to be the "spray version" of TUSC. Atlas WBE has more of an alpha vibe, so it may share similarities but isn't as close as the original Atlas.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
12-03-2016 2:36 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dionysos + Imprint Snoopyace 5 1,611 05-30-2021 6:46 AM
Last Post: sanserif
  M3X or Dionysos? bolacroc123 23 14,775 06-25-2017 2:09 PM
Last Post: lux
  Titan + Dionysos LieutenantMones 5 2,974 02-27-2017 2:08 AM
Last Post: LieutenantMones