Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Dionysos review
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Dionysos review
04-01-2014 9:01 AM

This will be my thread for reviewing the much anticipated dionysos that I have received today. This is an -none based product, and typically for me when I use -none I start sweating heavily because my body isn't used to producing it (I am Asian and hence produce low -none and don't use -none products too often), however, it wasn't the case with dionysos, even hours later I have not broken a sweat which is amazing since I typically do, it must be the amplified -none that thundr was talking about.

It seemed to fit my mone signature along with core smoothly. 2 x Core and 2 x dion., when I was out and about I got some looks, some of these people with their SO's at that, I dont go that route tho, and I might have been imagining things, but I might have even been getting looks from the other side of the bus stop, crazy far range! Might give this a better test this weekend in a more social setting and definitely in my aerobics class tomorrow, not many interactions today just seeing how this juice jives with my body first, and so far, so good!
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2014 9:11 AM by ryusei.)
04-01-2014 9:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Dionysos review
04-01-2014 2:29 PM

(04-01-2014 9:01 AM)ryusei Wrote:  This will be my thread for reviewing the much anticipated dionysos that I have received today. This is an -none based product, and typically for me when I use -none I start sweating heavily because my body isn't used to producing it (I am Asian and hence produce low -none and don't use -none products too often), however, it wasn't the case with dionysos, even hours later I have not broken a sweat which is amazing since I typically do, it must be the amplified -none that thundr was talking about.

It seemed to fit my mone signature along with core smoothly. 2 x Core and 2 x dion., when I was out and about I got some looks, some of these people with their SO's at that, I dont go that route tho, and I might have been imagining things, but I might have even been getting looks from the other side of the bus stop, crazy far range! Might give this a better test this weekend in a more social setting and definitely in my aerobics class tomorrow, not many interactions today just seeing how this juice jives with my body first, and so far, so good!

Nice Reviews buddy, can you compare core plus dion with core plus evolve. What is better attraction combo for you, since you are Asian like me.

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
04-01-2014 2:29 PM
sushi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-01-2014 7:58 PM

(04-01-2014 9:01 AM)ryusei Wrote:  even been getting looks from the other side of the bus stop, crazy far range!

One thing for sure is Thundr's products spoil you in so many ways. Great stuff, everything he touches. But man, that range. It's crazy good, and something I really have to remember when I'm not using his products. I won't get hits from 15-20' away with anything else like I do Core etc.
04-01-2014 7:58 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

04-01-2014 10:56 PM

@Boss: I rarely use evolve so I wouldn't be able to tell you, Mars is the evolve expert! lol

@sushi, yeah lol Im actually not used to such long range looks, im still wondering if its really them looking at me or something else lolz.
04-01-2014 10:56 PM

harry.h.lee
Enjoying this place

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-02-2014 12:28 AM

(04-01-2014 9:01 AM)ryusei Wrote:  This will be my thread for reviewing the much anticipated dionysos that I have received today. This is an -none based product, and typically for me when I use -none I start sweating heavily because my body isn't used to producing it (I am Asian and hence produce low -none and don't use -none products too often), however, it wasn't the case with dionysos, even hours later I have not broken a sweat which is amazing since I typically do, it must be the amplified -none that thundr was talking about.

I find first few times can be extremely tired the day after. Let me know whether it is your case also. It could happen for the seasonal change from winter to spring. IDK Bb
04-02-2014 12:28 AM
xxprojectalicexx
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-02-2014 4:38 AM

Look forward to your report. I've recently got my order too. I've tested it at work this past weekend when Noah movie came out. It was busy and I think breaking a sweat boosted the effects, I noticed when I applied 2x core and 2x dionysos, all the male customers were friendly, joking, treating me like a bro. And as for the women, it was like those AXE commercials where the girl says HI instead of running that race track. Great stuff so far.

Sorry for hijacking.
04-02-2014 4:38 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

04-02-2014 11:14 AM

Wore Core + Dion today, same thing at 2 sprays, was on my way to am aerobics class I attend pretty much week, on the bus I noticed some people got hit really hard by this stuff, blatant head turns, stares and all and I know it was the mones these are just observations I take note of when trying out different mixes I can tell that some women tried to ignore it but they couldn't help but stare lol. Remember this is a place where most ladies are shy and conservative, not showing their interest either very little or at all, good game dion.

After class is where I saw a glimpse of dions power, so I stayed and chilled at the front desk for a little and chit-chatted, during my chat with the instructor and another person that takes the class with me the conversation just felt so natural, I had talked with the instructor before but not this other person but the conversation just flowed so easily and naturally you could tell they were truly comfortable talking to me, I was just amazed at how smooth it was the instructor even made a joke about me holding this other girls hand and protecting her since we were leaving at the same time, shes never said that before, lol.

Tomorrow is the better test, lunch with a friend and a social gathering at night, I'll see how this fairs out there and will be wearing it for a longer period of time, I am really liking it so far though just because of how smooth it feels in convos and everything, life just feels smooth with shit on really, once I get a better feel for it'll help me know how to take full advantage of the product, no sex yet but thats the beauty and fun in testing as I learned about it.

On a side note, I would probably use dion just for how smooth it is alone, I have never found a -none product to be this smooth with no aggression at all, am loving this amplified androstenone shit, it is golden, and I know for a fact I have only seen a glimpse of what it does, yet I'm already very happy with it, this is an exciting product.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2014 1:15 PM by ryusei.)
04-02-2014 11:14 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

04-03-2014 2:48 PM

Didn't end up going out today since I wasn't feeling well, on the contrary I just ordered core/dion combo in pulse scent, tried to inquire about pulse but I got impatient and just said screw it and ordered. I'll have it in a bit, lol hopefully it's a decent smell compared to fury.
04-03-2014 2:48 PM

V-nice

Rep Post

04-03-2014 3:05 PM

(04-03-2014 2:48 PM)ryusei Wrote:  Didn't end up going out today since I wasn't feeling well, on the contrary I just ordered core/dion combo in pulse scent, tried to inquire about pulse but I got impatient and just said screw it and ordered. I'll have it in a bit, lol hopefully it's a decent smell compared to fury.

Oh yeah, Pulse is absolutely wonderful! You won't be disappointed with that scent.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
04-03-2014 3:05 PM
MMM

Rep Post

04-03-2014 3:11 PM

Waiting on my Fury scents to get here! Should be soon! Should be soon! Party2

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
04-03-2014 3:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dionysos + Imprint Snoopyace 4 495 07-16-2019 8:08 PM
Last Post: MMM
  Dionysos standalone test DrChocolate 68 13,861 11-13-2018 3:11 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  M3X or Dionysos? bolacroc123 23 11,646 06-25-2017 2:09 PM
Last Post: lux
  Titan + Dionysos LieutenantMones 5 2,077 02-27-2017 2:08 AM