Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Dionysos review
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks received:
454 thanks in 213 posts

RE: Dionysos review
04-11-2014 7:41 PM

(04-11-2014 12:05 PM)kristoferr Wrote:  sorry if I misread your intention... bc I thought sexual drive usually got a lot of kino and boobing aswell beside the blatant looks, Deer in the headlights and other things... isn't it IOI will get you a contact info aswell?... a lot of reading so many experience with a lot of product on this forum confuses me I guess...lol ...

already order this combo... now waiting for the product to arrive...
So you mean like 2x core on left neck and 2x dion on right neck ryu?

Yes, that would be correct for 2 x on each neck though I may try different app points next time.

Kino and boobing can definitely happen, it depends on the situation and you as well, and some of the blatant looks I was getting were Deer in the headlights, I may or may not say everything that happened in these reports because I really want people to go out there and try the mix themselves, there is too little reporting on this for a product so superior when many people were looking forward to it. I can understand confusion because you are relatively new reading many reports which is why I strongly urge you to just go out there and test for yourself and see what these products do for you, everyone is different and their experiences may vary.

There have been simply too many new people lately who just read amazing stories about mone encounters and expect the same to happen to them, it can happen to you but it also might not it depends on you and your situation. I don't want to feed into false expectations, that's why my reports only include things that I think people can most likely expect. I could go on about how new people can have a more realistic experience and expectations but I'll save that for another day, since I too was a noob at a point too.

As for myself, the way I drive a product and conduct myself (I am more of an introvert) during my encounters may be different from how you will so the best way is to just get out there and do some testing!
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2014 3:58 AM by ryusei.)
04-11-2014 7:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, islandguy, kristoferr, NikkiReloaded, SeekingSuccess, Boss
kristoferr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 158
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 24 posts

04-12-2014 8:28 AM

(04-11-2014 7:41 PM)ryusei Wrote:  Yes, that would be correct for 2 x on each neck though I may try different app points next time.

Kino and boobing can definitely happen, it depends on the situation and you as well, and some of the blatant looks I was getting were Deer in the headlights, I may or may not say everything that happened in these reports because I really want people to go out there and try the mix themselves, there is too little reporting on this for a product so superior when many people were looking forward to it. I can understand confusion because you are relatively new reading many reports which is why I strongly urge you to just go out there and test for yourself and see what these products do for you, everyone is different and their experiences may vary.

There have been simply too many new people lately who just read amazing stories about mone encounters and expect the same to happen to them, it can happen to you but it also might not it depends on you and your situation. I don't want to feed into false expectations, that's why my reports only include things that I think people can most likely expect. I could go on about how new people can have a more realistic experience and expectations but I'll save that for another day, since I too was a noob at a point too.

As for myself, the way I drive a product and conduct myself (I am more of an introvert) during my encounters may be different from how you will so the best way is to just get out there and do some testing!

Will definitely go out and try it myself... but usually when buying online it can takes up to 3-4 week for me to get the stuff... so in the mean time I read a lot and figure which other mone should I buy to test...

I understand about false expectation since some mone will work on someone and not working on anyone else... its all over the threads lol... I don't expect got same experience, just general idea on what effect it will produce from the product I buy.

Back then I was no introvert... I socialize very well and most people like me since I was a "funny guy" in the group. I don't think I'm an alpha type... and I know a lot of girls likes me and sometimes chasing me... without mones P

Now as I got older and got a break from a bad marriage, idk if I can be that "funny guy" anymore, so I had to upped my game in some point. Well after some soul searching... get introduced in this mone world, which I think should help me to improve. Right now I don't think I'll be looking for serious relationship, I just wanna go out there and have some fun, don't mind if it is just a flirt or ONS. I owe to myself for wild happiness which I don't after when I was young. I used to commit to the one that I love and take it forever till the end... well that s**t gone in a blink when you got screwed by the one that you think is the ONE.

I don't go to club/bar, it just not my thing... that's why I usually don't read much about product that specialize in those area... but recently I read a lot of peoples wear DP on daylight... hell even for works... Which got me interested too... lol... I believe somewhere I was reading somebody try core and dp, but can't find it again P

Did you try core/dp combo ryu? or maybe core/dion/dp?
I would love to know your opinion about those mix.

I'm thinking to buy dp too... just don't know which option to buy.. there's 2 kind of dropper I believe, which scent is the best... never had oil base product.
Some more reading got me confuse... there's dab, drop and I forgot the one that using inch for use lol... guess I had to read some more to figure out.

My stash Dirol
PXS : Taboo
LAL : Wolf, DP
Apex : Core, Dionysos
AD : Ammo
04-12-2014 8:28 AM
Thanks given by as33156
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

Thanks received:
454 thanks in 213 posts

04-12-2014 10:40 AM

Yeah, I only have some sample vials of dp which i havent touched in a while. There is an DP expert named as3 lurking around here though, I think if you look at his dp thread you'll see some of it, or maybe he'd like to chime in. Would the real as3 please stand up, please stand up. Big Grin

(04-12-2014 8:28 AM)kristoferr Wrote:  Will definitely go out and try it myself... but usually when buying online it can takes up to 3-4 week for me to get the stuff... so in the mean time I read a lot and figure which other mone should I buy to test...

I understand about false expectation since some mone will work on someone and not working on anyone else... its all over the threads lol... I don't expect got same experience, just general idea on what effect it will produce from the product I buy.

Back then I was no introvert... I socialize very well and most people like me since I was a "funny guy" in the group. I don't think I'm an alpha type... and I know a lot of girls likes me and sometimes chasing me... without mones P

Now as I got older and got a break from a bad marriage, idk if I can be that "funny guy" anymore, so I had to upped my game in some point. Well after some soul searching... get introduced in this mone world, which I think should help me to improve. Right now I don't think I'll be looking for serious relationship, I just wanna go out there and have some fun, don't mind if it is just a flirt or ONS. I owe to myself for wild happiness which I don't after when I was young. I used to commit to the one that I love and take it forever till the end... well that s**t gone in a blink when you got screwed by the one that you think is the ONE.

I don't go to club/bar, it just not my thing... that's why I usually don't read much about product that specialize in those area... but recently I read a lot of peoples wear DP on daylight... hell even for works... Which got me interested too... lol... I believe somewhere I was reading somebody try core and dp, but can't find it again P

I'm thinking to buy dp too... just don't know which option to buy.. there's 2 kind of dropper I believe, which scent is the best... never had oil base product.
Some more reading got me confuse... there's dab, drop and I forgot the one that using inch for use lol... guess I had to read some more to figure out.
Thanks given by as33156, kristoferr

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11640
Thanks received:
8510 thanks in 2713 posts

(04-12-2014 8:28 AM)kristoferr Wrote:  Will definitely go out and try it myself... but usually when buying online it can takes up to 3-4 week for me to get the stuff... so in the mean time I read a lot and figure which other mone should I buy to test...

Hi Krist,

If bar/club aren't your scene try going to social events like I do. Meet up is the best place in the world to hangout with interesting people and there are always tons of hotties there also they are openminded. Meetup have all types of events you can go to in your city. This will help you to develop a really awesome social circle and this will show you in your best light to women because of you doing things that you are passionate about.

Then on top of that with the pheromones you will be the life of the party like I am when I go out. It's shooting fish in a barrel. Nothing like chatting with some friends and taking a look around and seeing ladies around you hanging on your every word or these women at these social groups asking for your number, or asking your name then finding you on facebook and friend requesting you in the same venue lol.

Pheromones + meetup.com = World Most Interesting Man Whore! Trust me. Welcome to the forum buddy!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2014 10:50 AM by as33156.)
Thanks given by masterfu678, bondjames1, Khan Solo, kristoferr, DssMaster, Nicksw
kristoferr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
31 thanks in 24 posts

04-12-2014 5:31 PM

(04-12-2014 10:40 AM)ryusei Wrote:  Yeah, I only have some sample vials of dp which i havent touched in a while. There is an DP expert named as3 lurking around here though, I think if you look at his dp thread you'll see some of it, or maybe he'd like to chime in. Would the real as3 please stand up, please stand up. Big Grin

Yeah... been reading ass33 thread from yesterday which got me sudden interest on dp... lol
(04-12-2014 10:40 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Hi Krist,

If bar/club aren't your scene try going to social events like I do. Meet up is the best place in the world to hangout with interesting people and there are always tons of hotties there also they are openminded. Meetup have all types of events you can go to in your city. This will help you to develop a really awesome social circle and this will show you in your best light to women because of you doing things that you are passionate about.

Then on top of that with the pheromones you will be the life of the party like I am when I go out. It's shooting fish in a barrel. Nothing like chatting with some friends and taking a look around and seeing ladies around you hanging on your every word or these women at these social groups asking for your number, or asking your name then finding you on facebook and friend requesting you in the same venue lol.

Pheromones + meetup.com = World Most Interesting Man Whore! Trust me. Welcome to the forum buddy!
Hi ass33... really grateful you chime in to help me...
it's been fun and entertaining reading your thread about dp...
Love your style on pick up women with fun answer to them like you even don't care... lol... I think I used to be like that, but usually I use it not in the context of pick up woman. But definitely would love to read your journal when the forum allow me to...

I check your suggestion about meetup... looks fun, hopefully I can attend to one or two after my mones arrived... the only downside is most of the time I had already spent on running my store... that's why I'm looking a fast hit and sexual vibe mone which required a little of my time to get myself a happy hour.

Looks like I'm going to buy dp soon even though some people say its a double-edge sword mone... hopefully my chemistry is right for the mones I buy Smile

My stash Dirol
04-12-2014 5:31 PM
Thanks given by as33156
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11640
Thanks received:
8510 thanks in 2713 posts

04-12-2014 5:43 PM

(04-12-2014 5:31 PM)kristoferr Wrote:  Yeah... been reading ass33 thread from yesterday which got me sudden interest on dp... lol
(04-12-2014 10:40 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Hi Krist,

Hi ass33... really grateful you chime in to help me...
it's been fun and entertaining reading your thread about dp...
Love your style on pick up women with fun answer to them like you even don't care... lol... I think I used to be like that, but usually I use it not in the context of pick up woman. But definitely would love to read your journal when the forum allow me to...

I check your suggestion about meetup... looks fun, hopefully I can attend to one or two after my mones arrived... the only downside is most of the time I had already spent on running my store... that's why I'm looking a fast hit and sexual vibe mone which required a little of my time to get myself a happy hour.

Looks like I'm going to buy dp soon even though some people say its a double-edge sword mone... hopefully my chemistry is right for the mones I buy Smile

Hi Guys,

Before going on to another product continue to use these products you are using in this thread. If it ain't broke why fix it? Many people on this forum spend countless amounts of time and money buying every single product some new guy writes a one lined review for looking for that holly grail. There is no holy grail that is only consistency which is king. If you go out a few times a week use those products on thundr, talk with women and have fun then you will see that you will have the life of your dreams.

Consistency = Holy Grail

So master Dion & Core for a month or 2 everyday nonstop without using different Pheromones and see how it works. Changing up your phero sig often between products will throw off the ladies unless you are always around completely new women.

Everyone has a signature cologne and that should be the same with your phero. Find the combo that works and continue to work it until it no longer works or you are going to a different country that may require another product. I tend to use the same products everyday. Works like a charm!

Best of luck guys. Remember save money and time so you can spend it with the ladies getting sweet kitty kat!

Thanks for the kind words Krist,

Just use core & Dion at the meet up events and you will be a star trust me. Just don't be a fly on the wall. You open your mouth and Pheromones will be your wing man. Easy Money! I say what comes to my mind when I'm talking to people. If they don't like it they can walk away and kick rocks. Say what will and let the chips fall where they may. Remember your the successful one and the real trophy. As soon as you program your mind to believe this truth so will women believe it and act upon it. Then they will fall all over you.

Buba

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2014 5:52 PM by as33156.)
04-12-2014 5:43 PM
Thanks given by kristoferr, whisper, Zeky, Boss, 2Soon2Care, AlfaAv297, DssMaster
kristoferr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
31 thanks in 24 posts

04-12-2014 6:06 PM

(04-12-2014 5:43 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Hi Guys,

Before going on to another product continue to use these products you are using in this thread. If it ain't broke why fix it? Many people on this forum spend countless amounts of time and money buying every single product some new guy writes a one lined review for looking for that holly grail. There is no holy grail that is only consistency which is king. If you go out a few times a week use those products on thundr, talk with women and have fun then you will see that you will have the life of your dreams.

Consistency = Holy Grail

So master Dion & Core for a month or 2 everyday nonstop without using different Pheromones and see how it works. Changing up your phero sig often between products will throw off the ladies unless you are always around completely new women.

Everyone has a signature cologne and that should be the same with your phero. Find the combo that works and continue to work it until it no longer works or you are going to a different country that may require another product. I tend to use the same products everyday. Works like a charm!

Best of luck guys. Remember save money and time so you can spend it with the ladies getting sweet kitty kat!

Thanks for the kind words Krist,

Just use core & Dion at the meet up events and you will be a star trust me. Just don't be a fly on the wall. You open your mouth and Pheromones will be your wing man. Easy Money! I say what comes to my mind when I'm talking to people. If they don't like it they can walk away and kick rocks. Say what will and let the chips fall where they may. Remember your the successful one and the real trophy. As soon as you program your mind to believe this truth so will women believe it and act upon it. Then they will fall all over you.

Buba

Thanks Ass33... you gave a good pointer there for a mone noob like me.... I guess I'll do that... after my combo is arrived, I will try to master thundr's mone combos to my advantage and sharping my game up.

already got one ONS without mones... will see how pheromones will rock my world Smile

My stash Dirol
04-12-2014 6:06 PM
Thanks given by as33156

ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

Thanks received:
454 thanks in 213 posts

04-13-2014 7:38 AM

Wore 2 x Dion 2 x Core to a speed dating event, it wasn't as eventful as it could have been but I'm starting to suspect that I may have had on me a product buildup that I was unaware of these past few days. How do I know this? Because I washed the app like I usually would and then sprayed on 1 spray bc I was thinking of testing out dion 1 spray solo, bad call, I started to have a headache and some lethargy and so I know that I didn't really wash off the product like I had thought I did. The headache is gone but I still have some lethargy, I'll be off mones for a few weeks soon so hopefully some people get to test this and see how it works for them.
04-13-2014 7:38 AM
Thanks given by as33156
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

Thanks received:
454 thanks in 213 posts

04-17-2014 4:52 AM

Just got in my order of core and dion in pulse scent, I'm think I'm going to like it over fury, smells absolutely amazing and not as common as the popular commercial scent that fury smells like. Wasn't sure what to expect since I didn't like crash so much, I was wrong about this one though, totally awesome! Hats off to thundr for a new amazing scent to match a new set of awesome mones! Party
04-17-2014 4:52 AM
Thanks given by V-nice, kristoferr, as33156
kristoferr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
31 thanks in 24 posts

04-19-2014 3:10 PM

What about the woman you approach ryu? They like pulse scent over fury too?
Or its not so much matter for them

Oh and one other thing... this combo doesn't repel men, do they?

My stash Dirol
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2014 3:11 PM by kristoferr.)
04-19-2014 3:10 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dionysos vs M3X ocd 1 166 05-19-2016 10:28 PM
Last Post: ocd
  M3X or Dionysos? bolacroc123 18 2,051 02-10-2016 11:20 PM
Last Post: Mars82
  Core + Dionysos Bonecrkr 0 535 07-18-2015 12:41 PM
Last Post: Bonecrkr