Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Dionysos review
kristoferr
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 158
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 24 posts

RE: Dionysos review
04-08-2014 7:34 AM

(04-07-2014 5:48 PM)ryusei Wrote:  Unfortunately no more exciting stories yet, I've been sick and had to stay home for the weekend, still recovering Sad. Haven't tested dion solo, I want to but it's always so tempting to use it with core lol. Also I think dion + core is better than core + taboo, core + taboo is good but not as smooth as core + dion tho, dion has more none in it but doesn't lose out on the comfort side either its some crazt ass shit Smile.
Sorry to hear that... hopefully you'll get well soon...
Alright then so I guess I'll go for core/dion combo first Smile
Will try taboo along the way...

My stash Dirol
PXS : Taboo
LAL : Wolf, DP
Apex : Core, Dionysos
AD : Ammo
04-08-2014 7:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks received:
454 thanks in 213 posts

04-09-2014 4:26 AM

Doing things a bit different today, giving that bastard core a rest and going 2 dion 2 imprint since I seem to be able to handle higher amounts of Androstadienone could be either amazing or a complete bust, I guess we will see.
04-09-2014 4:26 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, avi
Falcon
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 931
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 12 posts

04-09-2014 8:05 PM

(04-09-2014 4:26 AM)ryusei Wrote:  Doing things a bit different today, giving that bastard core a rest and going 2 dion 2 imprint since I seem to be able to handle higher amounts of Androstadienone could be either amazing or a complete bust, I guess we will see.

On Thundr's website it says dion already has dienone in it. Wouldn't the added imprint be overkill? Interested to see how it goes regardless.
04-09-2014 8:05 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

Thanks received:
454 thanks in 213 posts

04-10-2014 12:46 PM

Took 2 x Core 2 x Dion out for a spin in a social setting today, its a weekly gathering for foreigners in the country that i havent attended in more than half a year so its filled with people I don't know. So I get there and order a drink, I take my drink and sit down somewhere and kind of observe for about 15 minutes then I see a table of 3 ladies and no dudes, I think to myself, bingo, and I ask if I can sit by with them, they of course say sure they were conversing and I didn't interrupt them in the middle of their convo, I play it cool since I dont want to be rude and just listen for a few mins then they start talking to me and finding out more about me. Now as I'm talking to these 4 women I notice other women from around the room are looking at me (head turning) wasn't interested in any of them but I'm sure if I was I'd be able to chat them up no problem, besides I was in the company of these 4 women having a good time talking, that probably helped match my dion signature so I'm pretty sure it was the mones hitting them. The 4 women were happy to have me around, they laughed at all my jokes even though they were corny.

Later on some dudes come by and try to join the conversation, I left to go use the restroom and they started talking about going biking or something then of course the women tell me that I should come along with them even though I probably can't since I'm busy when they are going to go. These dudes were cool though, they start talking to me later on and were really impressed at pretty much anything I said lol. I think one girl got hit particularly hard as when I was about to leave she seemed to notice and looked at me, then I approach her to tell her I'm leaving, we trade contact info and she says to hang out sometime when shes free of course I'm cool with it, the other 3 women I got their contact info as well. Before anything else, you may think this is nothing and maybe to some its not, and how I know it's mones? Because prior to this whenever I attended a while back I got no numbers or contact info, zero, nada, nothing, and people generally didn't give 2 shits about me being there and pretty much ignored me, this time with core and dion? Even when I sat there listening to them, they made sure to talk to me after their convo was finished, I got the contact info of 4 women and while I'm not going on the hike with them they were trying to get me to go with them really badly and they made sure they would hit me up after they got back, hell you could even say I gained some bros as well since the dudes were trying to be friendly as hell to me. Like I have said before theres only two words to describe dion (and yes I never got contact info this easily with only core on): Smooth sailin', literally everyone enjoyed being around me and everyone was just in a good mood, I might try this out at a club sometime, mones have never worked for me too much in clubs, we'll see what happens though best combo ever!
04-10-2014 12:46 PM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess, avi, V-nice, Pheroman, DWR, whisper, Mars82, NikkiReloaded, as33156, DssMaster
kristoferr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
31 thanks in 24 posts

04-10-2014 3:26 PM

Ryu what app point did you put those core and dion?

And about those girl... they all asian? what their age range?
as I read your last post I tend to see that these combo is more for social?
I thought dion tends to boost more sexual than social... Or I assuming it wrong

My stash Dirol
04-10-2014 3:26 PM

ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

Thanks received:
454 thanks in 213 posts

04-10-2014 7:58 PM

(04-10-2014 3:26 PM)kristoferr Wrote:  Ryu what app point did you put those core and dion?

And about those girl... they all asian? what their age range?
as I read your last post I tend to see that these combo is more for social?
I thought dion tends to boost more sexual than social... Or I assuming it wrong

Yes they are all asian, age ranges are from early 20s to early 30s. It is both social and sexual boost I believe, it really depends on you, for me at least getting contact info and setting up later dates is the thing I aim for bc I don't do ONS. It is best for you to try it and see where it brings you, if you didn't notice in my post. I mentioned that many women in the room that I wasn't talking to we're giving me blatant looks and the ones I were talking to were totally into me if that doesn't show proof of it giving a sexual boost then I don't know what does. As for my app points sides of neck like usual.
04-10-2014 7:58 PM
Thanks given by kristoferr, as33156
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 893
Thanks received:
1066 thanks in 453 posts

04-10-2014 11:23 PM

(04-10-2014 7:58 PM)ryusei Wrote:  Yes they are all asian, age ranges are from early 20s to early 30s. It is both social and sexual boost I believe, it really depends on you, for me at least getting contact info and setting up later dates is the thing I aim for bc I don't do ONS. It is best for you to try it and see where it brings you, if you didn't notice in my post. I mentioned that many women in the room that I wasn't talking to we're giving me blatant looks and the ones I were talking to were totally into me if that doesn't show proof of it giving a sexual boost then I don't know what does. As for my app points sides of neck like usual.
It was a social strategy and mones combined. Whenever there is 1 guy with 3 women. Other women will notice and be curious, what's so special about that guy because he's with 3 women.

My friend had a similar strategy except more extreme, he would always go talk to bigger or less attractive girls first. Then all the hotter women want to know why isn't he trying to talk to me and then open him

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
04-10-2014 11:23 PM
Thanks given by Mars82, kristoferr, Zeky, as33156, DssMaster
kristoferr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
31 thanks in 24 posts

04-11-2014 12:05 PM

(04-10-2014 7:58 PM)ryusei Wrote:  Yes they are all asian, age ranges are from early 20s to early 30s. It is both social and sexual boost I believe, it really depends on you, for me at least getting contact info and setting up later dates is the thing I aim for bc I don't do ONS. It is best for you to try it and see where it brings you, if you didn't notice in my post. I mentioned that many women in the room that I wasn't talking to we're giving me blatant looks and the ones I were talking to were totally into me if that doesn't show proof of it giving a sexual boost then I don't know what does. As for my app points sides of neck like usual.

sorry if I misread your intention... bc I thought sexual drive usually got a lot of kino and boobing aswell beside the blatant looks, Deer in the headlights and other things... isn't it IOI will get you a contact info aswell?... a lot of reading so many experience with a lot of product on this forum confuses me I guess...lol ...

already order this combo... now waiting for the product to arrive...
So you mean like 2x core on left neck and 2x dion on right neck ryu?
(04-10-2014 11:23 PM)LL21 Wrote:  It was a social strategy and mones combined. Whenever there is 1 guy with 3 women. Other women will notice and be curious, what's so special about that guy because he's with 3 women.

My friend had a similar strategy except more extreme, he would always go talk to bigger or less attractive girls first. Then all the hotter women want to know why isn't he trying to talk to me and then open him

Good point LL... learning a new strategy aswell Smile

My stash Dirol
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2014 12:08 PM by kristoferr.)
04-11-2014 12:05 PM
NikkiReloaded
Mmmmooooooaaarrrrr

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1075
Thanks received:
892 thanks in 428 posts

04-11-2014 1:07 PM

(04-10-2014 12:46 PM)ryusei Wrote:  Took 2 x Core 2 x Dion out for a spin in a social setting today, its a weekly gathering for foreigners in the country that i havent attended in more than half a year so its filled with people I don't know. So I get there and order a drink, I take my drink and sit down somewhere and kind of observe for about 15 minutes then I see a table of 3 ladies and no dudes, I think to myself, bingo, and I ask if I can sit by with them, they of course say sure they were conversing and I didn't interrupt them in the middle of their convo, I play it cool since I dont want to be rude and just listen for a few mins then they start talking to me and finding out more about me. Now as I'm talking to these 4 women I notice other women from around the room are looking at me (head turning) wasn't interested in any of them but I'm sure if I was I'd be able to chat them up no problem, besides I was in the company of these 4 women having a good time talking, that probably helped match my dion signature so I'm pretty sure it was the mones hitting them. The 4 women were happy to have me around, they laughed at all my jokes even though they were corny.

Later on some dudes come by and try to join the conversation, I left to go use the restroom and they started talking about going biking or something then of course the women tell me that I should come along with them even though I probably can't since I'm busy when they are going to go. These dudes were cool though, they start talking to me later on and were really impressed at pretty much anything I said lol. I think one girl got hit particularly hard as when I was about to leave she seemed to notice and looked at me, then I approach her to tell her I'm leaving, we trade contact info and she says to hang out sometime when shes free of course I'm cool with it, the other 3 women I got their contact info as well. Before anything else, you may think this is nothing and maybe to some its not, and how I know it's mones? Because prior to this whenever I attended a while back I got no numbers or contact info, zero, nada, nothing, and people generally didn't give 2 shits about me being there and pretty much ignored me, this time with core and dion? Even when I sat there listening to them, they made sure to talk to me after their convo was finished, I got the contact info of 4 women and while I'm not going on the hike with them they were trying to get me to go with them really badly and they made sure they would hit me up after they got back, hell you could even say I gained some bros as well since the dudes were trying to be friendly as hell to me. Like I have said before theres only two words to describe dion (and yes I never got contact info this easily with only core on): Smooth sailin', literally everyone enjoyed being around me and everyone was just in a good mood, I might try this out at a club sometime, mones have never worked for me too much in clubs, we'll see what happens though best combo ever!

The biggest lesson I've probably learned in terms of pheromone usage: go over there! You got your drink, scoped it out, then acted. Saying "can I sit here?" is awesome. Simple, natural way to begin a conversation.

I'm definitely gonna get the combo

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
04-11-2014 1:07 PM

LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 893
Thanks received:
1066 thanks in 453 posts

04-11-2014 3:16 PM

I forgot to mention that you need to make them laugh and seem like your having the best time of your life. That is what really draws them in, everybody wants to be around someone that is fun

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
04-11-2014 3:16 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dionysos vs M3X ocd 1 166 05-19-2016 10:28 PM
Last Post: ocd
  M3X or Dionysos? bolacroc123 18 2,051 02-10-2016 11:20 PM
Last Post: Mars82
  Core + Dionysos Bonecrkr 0 535 07-18-2015 12:41 PM
Last Post: Bonecrkr