Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Core + Dionysos
Bonecrkr
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Core + Dionysos
07-18-2015 1:41 PM

This is a very nice combination. I used two sprays of each. Core on one inner forearm and Dionysos on the other.

Very strong stuff. It took me about an hour to get used to an almost manic vibe. I don't drink but I could see where someone who does could easily get into trouble with this combination. Strong disinhibition.

Very strong "fuck me" vibe. While out an about, I had several women trying to get my attention in various ways including three who tried to "open" me. One particularly hot woman actually went so far as to do this while her boyfriend was gone getting their food.

This is exactly what these products are supposed to do and they do it well, in combination.

Women want to know two things to have sex with you....are you safe. And are you hot. Safe means more, is it OK to talk to you without being humiliated some how. Hot means will I enjoy fucking you.

Core = safe

Dionysos = hot

That's my initial impressions. And that is just day game. I suspect this would be even better at a club, or party....neither of which I gravitate to. I prefer going to the bar during the time people stop in right after work. The type of bar almost always determines the type of girl.

Girl sitting at the bar, by herself in a quiet, semi-isolated space. That's the girl hunting you back. The one most likely to give you a wild time.
07-18-2015 1:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dionysos standalone test DrChocolate 68 13,439 11-13-2018 3:11 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  M3X or Dionysos? bolacroc123 23 11,360 06-25-2017 2:09 PM
Last Post: lux
  Titan + Dionysos LieutenantMones 5 2,003 02-27-2017 2:08 AM
Last Post: LieutenantMones
  Dionysos review ryusei 75 38,274 08-29-2016 12:20 PM