Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Dionysos review
Lucent
of the wired

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
55 thanks in 24 posts

RE: Dionysos review
05-05-2016 7:28 PM

I've worn Dionysus solo before, it actually reminds me a lot of Alfa Maschio, except it seems to be lacking depth. With Alfa Maschio men see me as one of the guys, a true alpha. Women look at me with fascination like "Hot damn, this guy is attractive." I've even received random compliments with it. Dionysus on the other hand feels like everyone is waiting on you to do something. The attraction is there (prolonged eye contact, dilated pupils, all that jazz) from the women but they're just kind of waiting for you to do something with it.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
05-05-2016 7:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1591
Thanks received:
2525 thanks in 1174 posts

05-05-2016 7:30 PM

(05-05-2016 7:28 PM)Lucent Wrote:  I've worn Dionysus solo before, it actually reminds me a lot of Alfa Maschio, except it seems to be lacking depth. With Alfa Maschio men see me as one of the guys, a true alpha. Women look at me with fascination like "Hot damn, this guy is attractive." I've even received random compliments with it. Dionysus on the other hand feels like everyone is waiting on you to do something. The attraction is there (prolonged eye contact, dilated pupils, all that jazz) from the women but they're just kind of waiting for you to do something with it.

Just my 2 cents but maybe it would be a good thing to do something with it. If the women are attracted, act on it and maybe it'll lead you someplace very dark, wet and fun.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
05-05-2016 7:30 PM
Thanks given by Lucent, V-nice, Falcon
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
55 thanks in 24 posts

05-05-2016 7:40 PM

(05-05-2016 7:30 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Just my 2 cents but maybe it would be a good thing to do something with it. If the women are attracted, act on it and maybe it'll lead you someplace very dark, wet and fun.

True though I've been wearing it in the most inappropriate places (work) so it's a bit harder to escalate situations but still fun to see reactions regardless.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
05-05-2016 7:40 PM

V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1219
Thanks received:
1368 thanks in 531 posts

05-05-2016 8:18 PM

(05-05-2016 7:40 PM)Lucent Wrote:  True though I've been wearing it in the most inappropriate places (work) so it's a bit harder to escalate situations but still fun to see reactions regardless.

I hear you my friend. I, on the other hand, flirt TONS at work! Because even though it's work, women have a sense of freedom and there's a great chance they will flirt back... Even women in a relationship! Studies have shown that I high percentage of women who cheat, do so with a coworker!

I've seen it time and time again, so don't be fooled.

Point is, don't believe work is off limits for hooking up. I have a friend at work with video footage getting head in one of the rooms from a female employee, whom I know and is in a relationship... Sooooo much goes on at work!

And then with pheromones, you've made things easier. Just so happens, work is where I've number closed with Dionysos. Not a coincidence.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
05-05-2016 8:18 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, Falcon, Boss
Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 349
Thanks received:
317 thanks in 185 posts

05-19-2016 9:36 PM

(05-05-2016 7:28 PM)Lucent Wrote:  I've worn Dionysus solo before, it actually reminds me a lot of Alfa Maschio, except it seems to be lacking depth. With Alfa Maschio men see me as one of the guys, a true alpha. Women look at me with fascination like "Hot damn, this guy is attractive." I've even received random compliments with it. Dionysus on the other hand feels like everyone is waiting on you to do something. The attraction is there (prolonged eye contact, dilated pupils, all that jazz) from the women but they're just kind of waiting for you to do something with it.

Try Dion Core and a little bit none. Compare with AM And see which one are better

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
05-19-2016 9:36 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dionysos vs M3X ocd 1 166 05-19-2016 10:28 PM
Last Post: ocd
  M3X or Dionysos? bolacroc123 18 2,051 02-10-2016 11:20 PM
Last Post: Mars82
  Core + Dionysos Bonecrkr 0 535 07-18-2015 12:41 PM
Last Post: Bonecrkr