Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Dionysos standalone test
Roadkill
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Dionysos standalone test
10-14-2017 5:09 PM

(10-14-2017 5:00 PM)MMM Wrote:  It's probably NEWBIE BLINDNESS: It's NOT that the mones are NOT WORKING, it's YOU who is NOT working! Pilot

And then again, it could be that the mones has to penetrate and dominate, in which is sounds like that's EXACTLY what is has done over time.

MAKE IT FUN! KEEP IT FUN!!!

"Who's that wearing mones and looking for hits with his eyes as wide a cue ball like a serial killer!?"
Girl witch

Never did I say the mones arent working, just contributing my findings which if different from others experience. Thats kinda the point right?
10-14-2017 5:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-14-2017 5:18 PM

(10-14-2017 4:25 PM)Roadkill Wrote:  Just left the bar. My regular bartender girl who was being stone cold pissed after being exposed to dion a week ago appears to be super clingy today. Didnt wanna let me leave and insisted i take her out for a movie on her off day. Managed to excuse myself. She was later enquiring about my sex life with a buddy of mine. Honestly wasnt looking for a long term soulmate with dion..

It reads like I need to test dion more thoroughly.

The blend is good at creating sexual tension. I can tell when there's tension by looking at a chicks hands - are they shaking? Does she seem nervous? Does she look down a lot?

Another way I decipher how sexual a blend is through judging on the sharpness of my movements. With Dion, my pelvis had an extra level of energy when moving around. Attention was being drawn to it in my movements, like my crotch was highlighted.

(10-14-2017 4:17 PM)Roadkill Wrote:  In my early 30s, slim athletic. Im very high strung dominant career wise due to the nature of my job. Im the no-nonsense guy that usually gets the ladies without trying, but I wouldnt consider myself very alpha.

The mones ive tried and works very well in amplifying my character is "true jerk" and "titan". Just trying to figure out dion as its results are confusing.

Starting considering yourself alpha. Do your usual game.

M3X might be what you want from a sexual. It doesn't have the A1 which is what's causing the behavior you're seeing.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
10-14-2017 5:18 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-14-2017 10:23 PM

Just me 2 cents on Dion solo.

For me, it felt E-None heavy. Which is why Roadkill might be seeing the polar effect on the early part of the month from the same targets and the later part of the month being negatory.

It still has Die-None but I feel the ratio of Die-None is just'nuf to only buffer it. But yeah. Just speculation from me. I could be wrong. We need to test more I rekon.

Roadkill, if ya see the same negatory effects on the same targets after a week and a half from now, when Dion applied solo, then we can kinda confirm it.
10-14-2017 10:23 PM
Roadkill
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-15-2017 4:03 AM

Interesting feedback guys. @BDB420 seems to be spot on the dienone, it may be causing the imprinting and long term partner effect. Not something I would expect from a touch and go sexual, but great in its own way. Again, i guess everyone has a different experience. Dienone solo (5mcg 2drops front and back of neck) had an effect where women were more flirty and touchy but never to this extremes. Im wondering if theres cops involved in dion. Ive never used cops solo to determine its effects.

From what ive been observing so far, older women are more attracted and open upon exposure, younger women below 30 are immidiately silenced and try to scamper out of the phero cloud. Their reaction appear to be nervousness and agitation.

Interestingly a lot of the women who have been exposed over a period of a week have been calling and texting me like crazy. Totally random conversations. They just want to keep me in the loop of the most mundane aspects of their lives. This is very out of the ordinary for me.
10-15-2017 4:03 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-15-2017 4:05 AM

(10-15-2017 4:03 AM)Roadkill Wrote:  Interesting feedback guys. @BDB420 seems to be spot on the dienone, it may be causing the imprinting and long term partner effect. Not something I would expect from a touch and go sexual, but great in its own way. Again, i guess everyone has a different experience. Dienone solo (5mcg 2drops front and back of neck) had an effect where women were more flirty and touchy but never to this extremes. Im wondering if theres cops involved in dion. Ive never used cops solo to determine its effects.

From what ive been observing so far, older women are more attracted and open upon exposure, younger women below 30 are immidiately silenced and try to scamper out of the phero cloud. Their reaction appear to be nervousness and agitation.

Interestingly a lot of the women who have been exposed over a period of a week have been calling and texting me like crazy. Totally random conversations. They just want to keep me in the loop of the most mundane aspects of their lives. This is very out of the ordinary for me.

There might be more a1 in dion then 10mcg, the dosage of drops you referred to.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
10-15-2017 4:05 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-15-2017 4:33 AM

(10-14-2017 10:23 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Just me 2 cents on Dion solo.

For me, it felt E-None heavy. Which is why Roadkill might be seeing the polar effect on the early part of the month from the same targets and the later part of the month being negatory.

It still has Die-None but I feel the ratio of Die-None is just'nuf to only buffer it. But yeah. Just speculation from me. I could be wrong. We need to test more I rekon.

Roadkill, if ya see the same negatory effects on the same targets after a week and a half from now, when Dion applied solo, then we can kinda confirm it.

I forgot to mention. The point of this post. Am assuming it's the time of the month of the lady u're targeting. So that's why I think if one part of the month she responds negatively to Dion solo, she may be respond very positively to the other half of the month.

And no, I don't mean it in a disrespectful way. I mean it in a scientific way. Smile
10-15-2017 4:33 AM
Roadkill
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-15-2017 1:19 PM

(10-15-2017 4:33 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I forgot to mention. The point of this post. Am assuming it's the time of the month of the lady u're targeting. So that's why I think if one part of the month she responds negatively to Dion solo, she may be respond very positively to the other half of the month.

And no, I don't mean it in a disrespectful way. I mean it in a scientific way. Smile

No disrespect taken, we're all scientists here Big Grin
Im not specifically targetting anyone, just taking dion for a test drive.

Ive a good batch of high concentration kenanga oil (a local flower extract) and paired it with dion. Natural extract to both sides of the temples and arms length mist of dion to neck-upper chest area with a light cover of Night dive by davidoff to shirt.

Getting some good attention now with a lot of sneaky glances from women all around. Female buddy of mine made a comment that i smell like sex. Has anyone else had this comment from dion?
10-15-2017 1:19 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-17-2017 4:35 PM

This is more of a place holder than anything since I realized that I haven't done a 'full' review of Dionysos yet. Going to finish off my bottle tonight (Cry) while out for some Tuesday night Karaoke.

I've found myself reaching for Dionysos quite a bit when I want something fun and flirty that is a good all around attractive phero with a bit more 'hook' than Core (which I also happen to wear quite a bit). Nothing better than being the center of attention and also having some imprinting happen without having to work for it at all.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-17-2017 4:35 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

10-18-2017 4:59 PM

(10-17-2017 4:35 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I've found myself reaching for Dionysos quite a bit when I want something fun and flirty that is a good all around attractive phero with a bit more 'hook' than Core

have you tried Dion/core combo?

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
10-18-2017 4:59 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

10-18-2017 9:33 PM

Dion worked well for me. It is somewhere in my journal.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
10-18-2017 9:33 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dionysos + Imprint Snoopyace 5 1,955 05-30-2021 6:46 AM
Last Post: sanserif
  M3X or Dionysos? bolacroc123 23 15,921 06-25-2017 2:09 PM
Last Post: lux
  Titan + Dionysos LieutenantMones 5 3,529 02-27-2017 2:08 AM
Last Post: LieutenantMones
  Dionysos review ryusei 75 49,731 08-29-2016 12:20 PM