Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Dionysos standalone test
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Dionysos standalone test
12-03-2016 9:28 PM

(12-03-2016 2:36 PM)Spars Wrote:  The old Atlas was said to be the "spray version" of TUSC. Atlas WBE has more of an alpha vibe, so it may share similarities but isn't as close as the original Atlas.

True. I feel alpha as soon as I spray Titan.
12-03-2016 9:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-19-2017 11:15 AM

Can't wait! I just pulled the trigger on Dionysos and I'm looking forward to testing it out. Mrgreen

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-19-2017 11:15 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-19-2017 11:20 AM

U'll defo love it Snoopy. Just remember it's fairly strong. Smile

Looking forward to read ur findings. Have fun.
04-19-2017 11:20 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-30-2017 9:30 PM

Just a one day experience with Dionysos but so far I'm impressed.

This is a much easier phero blend to figure out than Imprint which I'm still working to understand to my satisfaction. Went out with my bride and her friends last night to a local watering hole. We were all hanging around drinking and I was wearing two sprays of Dionysos covered with Dirty English split between the sides of my wrists and tops of my hands. Dionysos seems to have a pretty good reach. I noticed that even women across the table from me (so about 4' or 1 m) were being affected. Bear in mind, I have known most of these women since High School and was FWB with one of them for about 4 years (MANY years ago) so I know their baseline behavior. I was getting lots of sexual comments thrown at me as well as a lot of compliments about how good I looked. My bride was also getting very attentive to me. We left early and headed home. We had some pretty intense sex and she had some very quick orgasms because I know the Dionysos already had her primed and ready. They weren't the gushing type that I see Evolve and The Hookup giving her but they were extremely intense. This morning she was extremely sore from the marathon the night before but I was still up and ready to play. She rolled over in bed and gave me the best morning oral she's ever blessed me with. She even said that she didn't know what came over her last night or this morning, just that she was feeling slutty. Redface

From what I saw, this does a great job of balancing female attraction and female comfort. I believe that this is advertised as a pickup product but from what I saw it takes a few minutes to set the hook. Once you've had her in your phero cloud for 5 or more minutes, then the hook is really set. Even younger women I chatted with while waiting at the bar started out disinterested in the middle aged fat guy but once they were in my cloud for a few minutes they were literally trying to follow me away from the bar while chatting at me the entire time.

This is going to be a fun date night product to play with for me. If you're a single guy with enough game to chat a woman up for a couple of minutes I think you may find that this product has a chance of helping you take her home. This could be fun for day game because women don't have their shields up and the comfort sneaks up on them while the androstenone attraction is front and center. I also got a lot of stares from random women when I was wearing this.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2017 9:33 PM by Snoopyace.)
04-30-2017 9:30 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-30-2017 9:41 PM

Tried to rep ya. But I gotta spread love. Lol.

Ur experiences pretty much reflects mine. Except for me, Dionysos gave me some bad looks from a few girls. Am assuming they were on the low end of the cycle. But the ladies at the peak of the cycle reflects what u described. Smile
04-30-2017 9:41 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-30-2017 10:19 PM

(04-30-2017 9:41 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Tried to rep ya. But I gotta spread love. Lol.

Ur experiences pretty much reflects mine. Except for me, Dionysos gave me some bad looks from a few girls. Am assuming they were on the low end of the cycle. But the ladies at the peak of the cycle reflects what u described. Smile

My bride and most of her friends happen to be on birth control so that might also be a mitigating factor. Not to mention, it sounds like you've worn this quite a bit more than I have so you have worked with a much larger sample size as far as women are concerned. I'm really liking Dionysos but for my style and needs, I think I like Imprint even more.

04-30-2017 10:19 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-30-2017 11:51 PM

(04-30-2017 10:19 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  My bride and most of her friends happen to be on birth control so that might also be a mitigating factor. Not to mention, it sounds like you've worn this quite a bit more than I have so you have worked with a much larger sample size as far as women are concerned. I'm really liking Dionysos but for my style and needs, I think I like Imprint even more.

Oh yeah. Imprint is awsome. Smile wait till ya start liking Imprint. Smile U'll see. Smile
04-30-2017 11:51 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-01-2017 7:06 AM

(04-30-2017 11:51 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Oh yeah. Imprint is awsome. Smile wait till ya start liking Imprint. Smile U'll see. Smile

I have to be honest, I'm already really loving it. It seems to be very complex in how it affects people and that absolutely fascinates me. I know I haven't figured out everything it is doing just yet.

05-01-2017 7:06 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-01-2017 7:51 AM

I have to still give this one a longer run. One notable respect/status hit I got from this is that I went down to the sushi place downstairs where I reside in order to place my order. When placing an order, one must pay and either wait for it to be completed or come back to pickup. The lead guy got a DITHL stare when he saw me and he couldn't stop staring. He eagerly took my order and unbelievably said that I DON'T HAVE TO PAY NOW despite the fact that I wanted to pay for the order, since it is customary to do so; without paying for an order first, they wouldn't risk creating a whole sushi platter only later to learn that someone didn't show up to pay/pick it up! With this sushi place, I have always been required to pay for the order first before they prepare it! Previously, it had been other personnel...first time, dealing with this guy.

Although it is difficult to tell whether this guy was straight or not, it could be that he wasn't. I say this because Dionysus is said to be A1 strong which means that it will affect hetero women and/or homo men while causing hetero men to somewhat stay away.
05-01-2017 7:51 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

05-01-2017 10:42 AM

(05-01-2017 7:06 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I have to be honest, I'm already really loving it. It seems to be very complex in how it affects people and that absolutely fascinates me. I know I haven't figured out everything it is doing just yet.
Great write up! I feel like, based on what products we report that work for us, we have a similar "chemistry": pretty much anything you say works well for, I get the same. That being said, if you are getting this results, I guess I will have to pick up a bottle of this too Sun bespectacled
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2017 10:42 AM by SeekingSuccess.)
05-01-2017 10:42 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dionysos + Imprint Snoopyace 5 1,945 05-30-2021 6:46 AM
Last Post: sanserif
  M3X or Dionysos? bolacroc123 23 15,874 06-25-2017 2:09 PM
Last Post: lux
  Titan + Dionysos LieutenantMones 5 3,521 02-27-2017 2:08 AM
Last Post: LieutenantMones
  Dionysos review ryusei 75 49,685 08-29-2016 12:20 PM