Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Dionysos standalone test
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Dionysos standalone test
05-17-2017 7:56 AM

I'm still having great fun with Dionysos around my bride. I wore three sprays split between my neck and tops of my hands, covered with Dirty English, yesterday. My bride got home from work about an hour and a half before my son got home from school. Within about 10 minutes of being home, she went from being angry and frustrated to flashing me from the bedroom hallway. Afternoon delights are normally out of character for her. Way to go Dionysos! finger

I did notice that a few hours later, I had to stop at the grocery store (no, didn't have time to shower first) and I was getting what looked to be some intimidation from younger females in their 20's. Also a few Deer in the headlights's. Once I smiled and made sure my body language was relaxed, they relaxed and would smile back and initiate a conversation. Slightly older women, 30-35+, would come right up and strike up a conversation with me. And not let me leave. I ended up at that damn store for 20 minutes longer than I'd planned because three women (Caucasian and about 30-40 in age) kept randomly finding me and talking to me as I moved about the store.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-17-2017 7:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Roadkill
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-05-2017 9:08 AM

Been testing Dionysos solo for a week now with some interesting (read:terrible) results.

Started out with 1 spray to adams apple with awful results. Upped it to two sprays and appears to be ghosting. Now back down to a fine body mist sprayed from a distance.

2sprays : walked into my usual bar. Regular lady bartender appears angry and cold. Barely holds a 1-2 word conversation and storms off to the opposite corner.

Regular corner shop girl throws my cigarette down on the counter and refuses to meet my gaze. I live around the corner and she knows me pretty well. We usually chat a lil bit about the news, weather etc.

Similar effect with a single spray except the women I know appear angrier and ready to snap the ones I dont know just ignore me outright.

The mones that work for me so far is Titan (selfies, respect) true jerk (lots of eye contact and random giggles all around) and single molecules.

What gives?
10-05-2017 9:08 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-05-2017 9:33 AM

Roadkill, are those the only two people you encountered? Do they reflect the attitudes of the majority of people around you?

How do you know two sprays were ghosting?

Try three and see what happens. Also, try it out on more strangers to see what else changes.
10-05-2017 9:33 AM
Roadkill
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-05-2017 1:03 PM

LoL, no I encountered a ton of people over the course of a week.. pretty similar reaction from women I know were antagonistic and the ones I didnt know were completely off the radar. Guys - coleagues, buddies etc were more chummy and talkative tho..
10-05-2017 1:03 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-05-2017 5:38 PM

Try this:

1. Shake the bottle well for about a good half hour.

2. Slowly unscrew the top atomizer of the bottle.

3. With the tube/straw of the atomizer, draw a line of about 2 inches.

I believe this is called micro dosing. Try that and see if it works. Smile

Good luck.
10-05-2017 5:38 PM

Roadkill
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-14-2017 8:54 AM

Dion solo update : tried dr.C micro dosing, didnt have any results so back to a fine body mist from arms length away. Still receiving the cold shoulder on a daily basis but 3 women who have been exposed over a week have confessed they have been thinking about me all week. One drunken texted me saying she misses me and other gibberish. ( Saw her 8hours ago in a meeting)

Head of my organization whos a 50 something Caucasian lady took me out for lunch and spent 2hours talking about how lonely she is with her husband being away for work.

Gotta say, dion has really weird effects on me Big Grin
10-14-2017 8:54 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

10-14-2017 11:16 AM

What’s your body type - ectomorph or mesomorph? Personality like? Are you naturally aggressive and dominant?

I think the sexually dominant molecules might be in a higher ratio then biological output. With the kind of hits your getting, I see the A1 works very well in you and your optimum blend might be imprinting.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
10-14-2017 11:16 AM
Roadkill
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-14-2017 4:17 PM

In my early 30s, slim athletic. Im very high strung dominant career wise due to the nature of my job. Im the no-nonsense guy that usually gets the ladies without trying, but I wouldnt consider myself very alpha.

The mones ive tried and works very well in amplifying my character is "true jerk" and "titan". Just trying to figure out dion as its results are confusing.
10-14-2017 4:17 PM
Roadkill
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-14-2017 4:25 PM

Just left the bar. My regular bartender girl who was being stone cold pissed after being exposed to dion a week ago appears to be super clingy today. Didnt wanna let me leave and insisted i take her out for a movie on her off day. Managed to excuse myself. She was later enquiring about my sex life with a buddy of mine. Honestly wasnt looking for a long term soulmate with dion..
10-14-2017 4:25 PM
MMM

Rep Post

10-14-2017 5:00 PM

(10-14-2017 4:25 PM)Roadkill Wrote:  Just left the bar. My regular bartender girl who was being stone cold pissed after being exposed to dion a week ago appears to be super clingy today. Didnt wanna let me leave and insisted i take her out for a movie on her off day. Managed to excuse myself. She was later enquiring about my sex life with a buddy of mine. Honestly wasnt looking for a long term soulmate with dion..

It's probably NEWBIE BLINDNESS: It's NOT that the mones are NOT WORKING, it's YOU who is NOT working! Pilot

And then again, it could be that the mones has to penetrate and dominate, in which is sounds like that's EXACTLY what is has done over time.

MAKE IT FUN! KEEP IT FUN!!!

"Who's that wearing mones and looking for hits with his eyes as wide a cue ball like a serial killer!?"
Girl witch

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2017 5:01 PM by MMM.)
10-14-2017 5:00 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dionysos + Imprint Snoopyace 5 1,945 05-30-2021 6:46 AM
Last Post: sanserif
  M3X or Dionysos? bolacroc123 23 15,874 06-25-2017 2:09 PM
Last Post: lux
  Titan + Dionysos LieutenantMones 5 3,521 02-27-2017 2:08 AM
Last Post: LieutenantMones
  Dionysos review ryusei 75 49,685 08-29-2016 12:20 PM