Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
CORE
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

CORE
09-19-2013 11:22 PM

CORE

Hi all. So Ive been a bit absent lately in my testing. There is a good reason for this. Ive been testing my own stuff. I wasnt sure where to put this but after speaking with Mark I felt this was the best place for now. Who knows what will happen in the future but for now I'm outting it here.

CORE. My masterpiece. 6 months ago I got tired of the same stuff. Social this, sexual that, comfort this blah blah. I wondered why it had to be so difinitive and finite. Why couldnt a mix be made that made use of your own personality?

So I broke out the singles and started tinkering around. I wanted something unique that enhanced my own persona, not mask it.
Seemed like everything I wore covered up my own signature. I developed the AK47 formula and it just kinda clicked. Tweak here tweak there. 6 months I played around with this thing testing on guys night, testing on weekends.

During all this I was also wearing and testing other product taking positives and removing negatives. Figuring out what works and what doesnt. If anyone has paid attention to anything ive written in the past year they will notice Im rather good at that.

I decided to release this to you guys as I have now perfected what I feel is the most unique phero product out there. A product that is symbiotic to its wearer and allows one's own personality and natural signature to come through. 6 months it took me to dial this bastard in and I thought it was my chemistry dependent only until I tried it on a few of my guys. They thought they were testing a cologne I made as I didnt really feel like getting into the science of it all. They are meathead cooter hunters and care little for science.

Every one of them wants more now. It got me thinking wow it works good on me, works good on them.. well shit why not share it with my pt friends too. Thus CORE was born. It uses the AK47 formula and a few well tested and a few new unique ingredients and has amazing diffusion properties. Nothing weird in this formula and no carcinogenic molecules.

Frankly its the most badass thing ive ever made and I find myself reaching for it over thousands of dollars of mone products. I hope it works as well for you guys as it does for me and my guys. This stuff is on point.

I'm a college grad in biology with emphasis in biochem and genetics. Blah blah, im not a business man. Just a lab rat with a knack for science. I wish I could five it out for free but I need to cover costs. Im not trying to be a vendor or take business from anyone. I just made a badass product and want to share it with my fellow mone friends. Where it goes from there no one knows but Im sure you will all have fun with it. It feels like no product I've worn before and is smooth as silk. It better be after 6 friggin months of designing it. Lol

I have decided to offer the first round at a discount if a promise to report is made. I need a few hours to come up with a price but its looking like $25 for 10ml sprayer with promise to report. I will also sell it for $30 a bottle with no strings. Im going to run with pay pal first. If and when it catches on maybe I will adjust from there.

4 diff scents are available. I HIGHLY recommend NOT using it unscented as I have tried it and its only about 40-60% as effective compared to scented. I havent figured out why but its got something to do with how im mixing it and how it diffuses. Im working on the scents that have worked best for me and generated the most hits. I go out alot so I have a good Gauge on what works and what gets the most attention. Like I said earlier I built this thing for me to use to hunt tail.

Ive been in this game long enough to know what works and what doesnt. Also Im not stupid by any means. Im ultra excited to share this with everyone. We gonna have some fun with this shit people!
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2013 11:27 PM by thundr.)
09-19-2013 11:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

RE: CORE
09-19-2013 11:39 PM

Sounds very interesting Thundr, I'm down Smile Just let me know if you can ship to Australia and I'll PP you asap. I'll happily report back.
09-19-2013 11:39 PM
thundr
Vendor

09-19-2013 11:50 PM

Phertest no problem bro. I have a few shipping options I am checking into as well as international shipping. I want to try and give it to everyone cheapest I can do and still make sure it gets there safe and within a sensible time frame. Even if I ship them out within hours I still have to contend with the postal service. Working on it.

I have 20 made and resting nicely in the fridge. Actually 21 but im using one of them. No way am I letting you guys have all the fun with it. Haha

Im aiming for release next week sometime as soon as I get a grip on the shipping rates.
09-19-2013 11:50 PM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-19-2013 11:54 PM

Congratulations friend, I'm not surprised by this at all. It was the normal next step of a tinkerer and just continues off of your research that you have already shared. My favorite part about your research is that you actually wore this combo and tested it thoroughly and this is not a hypothetical calculated mix that in theory works but has unknown consequences.

Also count me in, I have a new part time job that is great for testing

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2013 11:57 PM by LL21.)
09-19-2013 11:54 PM
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

09-20-2013 12:03 AM

I'll try this out as well Thundr. PM me when it becomes available.

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
09-20-2013 12:03 AM

thundr
Vendor

09-20-2013 12:21 AM

Many thanks my friend for the kind words. Since day one of my mone baptism ive always called it as straight as I saw it. If it sucked I said it did. If it worked, likewise. I have always been about shit that works. Consistently.

I have probably given myself an ulcer or two with this little bastard formula. I made it for fun. Pure and simple fun.

I was getting sick of wearing combos of this and mixes of that. Im like wtf why cant I get just one damn thing I can spray that shit on me and roll.

But nooooo I gotta post up before i go out like some chick putting on her make up. One drop this 2 sprays that cover here.. oh dont forget that app point. Maybe I should put a social topper on just in case.

Was getting sick of that mess. Then I have 3 togos for reapps or to chill out things or heat them up. Screw that. I wanted it all in one with good diffusion and longevity. Took my ass 6 months and alot of ups and downs.

I would take a version out an end up either cussing it or relishing in its success. Then next weekend what I thought was a successful blend ended up being a flop. This thing has more tweaks than a 3 titty witch.
Finally I got lucky and it clicked. Im super happy with how smooth it is now. I think I ironed out most of the wrinkles. I think. Lol.

This is a personality driven product. Thays why I called it CORE. It feeds off what you bring from within. Im not gonna spin some shit and say its gonna make someone instant alpha. 2 sprays and everyone is kissing your ass. Nope. Ahh but thats the magic in it.. it has that potential. It really depends on your own persona. I was tired of product masking my core personality. That I was supposed to act some part. Screw that. I wanted a product that let me act like ME.

Im just glad this thing finally gave in bc I wasnt going to break even if it took me 2 yrs to tweak it to death.
09-20-2013 12:21 AM
MMM

Rep Post

09-20-2013 12:32 AM

So, what is it suppose to do ... ALL THE ABOVE? Two sprays, three sprays? Attracts the young? Attracts the old? Attracts ALL THE ABOVE?

And please tell me this is NOT going to be a ONE AND DONE!!! Cause I'd be interested in your work, T. I'm a payday-to-payday man at the moment, and I'm 13 days away from being able to make a purchase. Big boss

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2013 12:36 AM by MMM.)
09-20-2013 12:32 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-20-2013 12:38 AM

Sounds like an interesting concept, congrats mate.
09-20-2013 12:38 AM
thundr
Vendor

09-20-2013 1:08 AM

MMM I dont want to skew results too much by revealing my experiences. Kinda wanna see what it does to you guys first then ill add some of the deeper intricacies ive seen.

I will say this the final version seems to have no real age range as far as I can tell. It hits just about everything. Also its meant to be an addition to your own persona. An amplifier on an already fully functioning signal.

I wanted something that conformed and worked for me instead of me adjusting to some blend of some unnatural feeling juice. That made me feel awkward and I think ppl pick up on that awkwardness. I wanted something I could put on no matter where I was or who I was talking to. I wanted something that fed off the way Im feeling thus allowing me to alter my environment instead me chameleon myself to it.

not sure if its a one and done thing. Ive made 20. Where it goes from there is anyone's guess. Lol

Rattlesnake. Thanks man. I hope everyone gets alot of fun from this stuff. Thats the name of the game.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2013 1:09 AM by thundr.)
09-20-2013 1:08 AM
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-20-2013 1:12 AM

Aw yeah Thundr! I had a feeling you were doing something crazy, you were too quiet for too long. ;-) Anyways, if your willing to send me some next Friday when I get paid I'm all in.

Would you consider this work safe? O:-) lol, or am I going to have to figure that out. :-)

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2013 1:20 AM by MangoEruption.)
09-20-2013 1:12 AM

Share This Thread