Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
CORE
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: CORE
09-27-2013 6:04 PM

I also ordered the CORE awhile back, i hardly had time to log out of PayPal and next thing i know thundr has shipped me my little atomic blaster ha ha this stuff is going to rock i feel it in my bones right down to my core, great work thundr what you are is a work of art and i am talking class act and not not the deviant style, not that i am against deviation i am not a wild boy any more although a little deviation can be fun

Anyway getting back on track and to the point thanks for the excellent service Sir Sun bespectacled

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
09-27-2013 6:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

09-27-2013 6:33 PM

(09-27-2013 3:16 PM)tescosfinest Wrote:  i want some of this! but i don't get paid for another few days Sad i'm gonna have to get some of the second batch Big Grin

Alright! That's TWO SECOND BATCH candidates! mooning

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-27-2013 6:33 PM

thundr
Vendor

09-27-2013 8:05 PM

Hello everyone. The second batch should b ready by next week sometime. Waiting on a few things to come in the mail. And yes the second batch will be made with the same precision as the first. All 20 were identical and the next concoction will be exactly like the first.

I only made a few at first bc I wanted to approach this wisely and with baby steps. Taking too long of strides makes you lose balance. Moving slow, steady, and with purpose allows you to keep your center of focus.

Terry thanks for the kind words. Im working hard for you guys lately and its a pleasure to see it noticed. Thank you. Ive always lived by the principle that you get out of life what you put into it. I figure the harder I work the more fun you guys will have. My way of giving back to you all for having faith in me.
09-27-2013 8:05 PM
MMM

Rep Post

09-27-2013 10:13 PM

Well, LET ME MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR ...

I want ONE! popcorn

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-27-2013 10:13 PM
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-28-2013 12:40 PM

Wtf where was this topic hiding the whole time? First I've heard of this thundr haha, of course I'm in. I'll send you a PM in a mo.

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, AV, NA, OD, DP, Nude, SXD9, BWolf, PA, Hyp, Voodoo
Apex Pheromones: Core, Imprint, Dionysus
Pheromone XS: ACE, Exotica, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Xist, Love Boat, SOB, Taboo, Domination, A1
Love Potion: Super, TeddyBB2, Voracious
Alpha Dream: L2K v.1, Glace, Corpo, AM, A1, Neno
Love Scent: NPA, NNPA, NNPA Touch, IMPI Red
Pheromone Treasures: Latina, GoA, Captain, Auraental
Androtics: A314 (Rev.32)
09-28-2013 12:40 PM
spoonki
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-28-2013 4:24 PM

I would like to try also. Please let me know if that would be possible. Thanks!
09-28-2013 4:24 PM

MMM

Rep Post

09-28-2013 8:06 PM

Thunderour, is the ONLY way to get on THE LIST is to p.m. you?

3 more days til PAYDAY!!! Yahoo

09-28-2013 8:06 PM
thundr
Vendor

09-29-2013 5:34 AM

In my experience mones project within an arms length. How to work mones? Get within that distance to your target and stay busy. Grab a friend or find something to do within that range. Let her bask in that shit for a few. Then usually all it takes is a simple smile and "hey there". Thats fucking it. No need to make it more complicated than it is. Whats this got to do with core? Not a damn thing.

In celebration of me landing the girl ive been working on for 2 friggin months. Size 3 brunette with e cup tits. Cartoonish keeper with an amazing personality. I will now divulge one of the many core secrets. Hell this thing has more secrets than a hidden pirate ship at sea.

For you guys who are getting core soon in the mail. That overwhelming floral woody smell right after app? Thats one of the fixes im using. Iso super E. I thank that crazy ass Pago guy for turning me on to that stuff. So I did a bit of research, actually alot of research and even more testing and bought 240 mils of it. Rest easy it goes away after about 20 min and dies off a bit. Projection central.

why am I telling you this? Because I want to guys to enjoy the mone experience. Ive always shared with you guys all kinds of shit. This is no different. I dont want to reveal all the things I do atm but I wanted to touch on one of the ingredients that helps formulations a great deal.

Thats all im going to say now. Good nite all.
09-29-2013 5:34 AM
Spearfisher
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-29-2013 7:02 AM

(09-29-2013 5:34 AM)thundr Wrote:  In my experience mones project within an arms length. How to work mones? Get within that distance to your target and stay busy. Grab a friend or find something to do within that range. Let her bask in that shit for a few. Then usually all it takes is a simple smile and "hey there". Thats fucking it. No need to make it more complicated than it is. Whats this got to do with core? Not a damn thing.

In celebration of me landing the girl ive been working on for 2 friggin months. Size 3 brunette with e cup tits. Cartoonish keeper with an amazing personality. I will now divulge one of the many core secrets. Hell this thing has more secrets than a hidden pirate ship at sea.

For you guys who are getting core soon in the mail. That overwhelming floral woody smell right after app? Thats one of the fixes im using. Iso super E. I thank that crazy ass Pago guy for turning me on to that stuff. So I did a bit of research, actually alot of research and even more testing and bought 240 mils of it. Rest easy it goes away after about 20 min and dies off a bit. Projection central.

why am I telling you this? Because I want to guys to enjoy the mone experience. Ive always shared with you guys all kinds of shit. This is no different. I dont want to reveal all the things I do atm but I wanted to touch on one of the ingredients that helps formulations a great deal.

That's cool!
I was experimenting with Iso E Super and New Pheromone Additive as Iso E Super has great projection.
I have still some large amount left and good thing is that IsoESuper is quite cheap (the famous perfume Molecule 01 is totally overpriced!)

The only thing I realized was Iso E Super diluted in 90 or more percent alcohol is a bit sharp.... Better dilute it with DPG

Can't await to try Core!
09-29-2013 7:02 AM
wenderman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-30-2013 2:00 AM

(09-29-2013 5:34 AM)thundr Wrote:  In my experience mones project within an arms length. How to work mones? Get within that distance to your target and stay busy. Grab a friend or find something to do within that range. Let her bask in that shit for a few. Then usually all it takes is a simple smile and "hey there". Thats fucking it. No need to make it more complicated than it is. Whats this got to do with core? Not a damn thing.

Hey,thundrr and lightning lol jk I would like to get some of this please let me know how I can order.I am interested in trying something new as I am also new to this forum.
09-30-2013 2:00 AM

Share This Thread