Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
CORE
AlterPher
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: CORE
06-18-2015 1:46 AM

Ok, this another post, just to tell you that I made a very nice signature, with B,I, and U ... but since I don't have the mandatory 5 posts, didn't let complete the task, and guess what happen when I press back... oh, yes! all gone!

But the good news, THIS ONE is another post, now I'm closer to five. I have a question, let's see if I can find the right place to ask... otherwise mods please excuse my ignorance and move it to a more appropriate one.
06-18-2015 1:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lebanesephero
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-19-2015 9:28 AM

Can't get this product!
07-19-2015 9:28 AM
Patferrari
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-30-2016 9:34 AM

Just ordered!!!
06-30-2016 9:34 AM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2017 10:15 PM

I've had this product for a while now. I have looked at several reviews. I still can't figure out what this product does and I have no idea what the effects or contents or the vibe that this phero gives off to others.

Would be nice to know what people are thinking about me and the vibe that I am giving off when I'm wearing this. For example when I wear taboo I know to expect that people will see a young sexy clean vibe.
11-30-2017 10:15 PM

metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-30-2017 10:32 PM

(11-30-2017 10:15 PM)Bodegaz Wrote:  I've had this product for a while now. I have looked at several reviews. I still can't figure out what this product does and I have no idea what the effects or contents or the vibe that this phero gives off to others.

Would be nice to know what people are thinking about me and the vibe that I am giving off when I'm wearing this. For example when I wear taboo I know to expect that people will see a young sexy clean vibe.

Everybody is different but I've heard the following themes about the vibe core gives off after reading numerous reviews. YYMV.
  1. Rockstar
  2. Beautifying
  3. Social
11-30-2017 10:32 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-30-2017 10:40 PM

Try approaching the nice looking girls and having a conversation with them. If you haven't done so already, approach them without Core to get a baseline of their behavior as to how they act, then you can have an idea to compare how their behavior changes once you approach them with Core on. Try 2 sprays around neck, go to a bar/club/lounge and approach the hottest girls and see how they react when you open them up.
11-30-2017 10:40 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-02-2017 12:43 AM

I havent had any negative experiences but i havent had any girls wanna jump me. Ive had them validating themselves and them complying to make outs, but they aint giving it up as easy as taboo.

Ive had a clerk give me extra discounts for no reason though.
12-02-2017 12:43 AM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-02-2017 7:51 AM

(11-30-2017 10:40 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Try approaching the nice looking girls and having a conversation with them. If you haven't done so already, approach them without Core to get a baseline of their behavior as to how they act, then you can have an idea to compare how their behavior changes once you approach them with Core on. Try 2 sprays around neck, go to a bar/club/lounge and approach the hottest girls and see how they react when you open them up.

Good advice. Thanks Dss.

Been so long(short to most seniors but long to me),
I myself don't know what baseline is.
To me baseline has become how people react to
mone or combo that have been wearing. So then when switch
Or add , am then comparing new to previous.

Definitely need a week off to see baseline.

However, like him, there are some that I have no idea what
They are doing. I know what they are supposed to do, according
to mone website and the forum posts, but dont see anything.

GOA solo was 1st one me wore and could not see anything..
Nothing, not one bite.
Even when switched, still saw nothing.
However THU, evolve or xist solo can see.

either GOA not working solo or maybe me blind.
12-02-2017 7:51 AM

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-03-2017 10:35 PM

I've read that a small minority of users don't get any results from using Core. I believe that's one of the reasons why Thundr previously came out with a few variations of Core. In the end, if Core doesn't work for you after trying it out at least a dozen times on separate social occasions, and trying different application points, as well as dosage amounts, then my suggestion is for you to request either a refund or an exchange for a different product. Apex offers a 60 day money back guarantee from date of purchase if you're not 100% satisfied with the performance of the product(s):

"We stand by our products, and if at any point you are dissatisfied with any Apex product, we offer a 60 day money back guarantee from the time of purchase. Please contact our customer service center at [email protected] for questions."
12-03-2017 10:35 PM

Share This Thread