Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
CORE
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: CORE
09-20-2013 1:29 AM

Lol yeah man I was engaged in mortal kombat with this AK formula.

It was either it or me. We all see who won now. A Hahahahaha. I made it my bitch.

So far the final version seems ok for work. Just dont get all spray happy.

A few of the earlier versions not so good for work. Honestly some of the earlier versions were not even good for being in public. That was some weird ass shit. I took care of that little problem tho. All good now.

I do notice less spray in the day works better and is less "hey look at me" bright. You can get away with more spray at night but I dont like going over 3. Ever.

I want to try and get it out next week to those who want to try it. I have to get the hang of this distributing thing first. Im a science dork and ive always been the creator or designer of things. Ive always had ppl do the distributing thing. No worries I think I got the basics down. Enough to get it to you guys nonetheless.

EDIT: hey Mark why does it auto thank my own posts recently? Lol looks like im thanking my own nerdy ass posts.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2013 2:58 AM by thundr.)
09-20-2013 1:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

09-20-2013 7:45 AM

(09-20-2013 1:29 AM)thundr Wrote:  EDIT: hey Mark why does it auto thank my own posts recently? Lol looks like im thanking my own nerdy ass posts.

The thanks are tied to post id's and still trying to catch up to what we lost in the attack last Friday. But, I know it might look tacky if people thought you'd thanked yourself (even though you couldn't anyway) so I'll see if I can find it in the database and delete it.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
09-20-2013 7:45 AM

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

09-20-2013 8:04 AM

You mad scientist you. You know I'd love to test this crazy formula bro! If you can ship to Sweden.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
09-20-2013 8:04 AM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

09-20-2013 8:17 AM

Sounds exciting! Cant wait to try your alchemic concoction.
09-20-2013 8:17 AM
Being - Banned
Banned

Sex: Often Please

09-20-2013 9:10 AM

Very interesting Thundr...I'm following this...to the Core! Focus

popcorn

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2013 9:11 AM by Being.)
09-20-2013 9:10 AM
hsmcbaby
hsmcbaby

Rep Post

09-20-2013 10:50 AM

Count me in!

All in the name of science, right?
09-20-2013 10:50 AM

stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-20-2013 12:14 PM

Ill give it a go with no strings attached
09-20-2013 12:14 PM
thundr
Vendor

09-22-2013 6:06 PM

Hi my friends. My hangover has subsided enough to somewhat intelligently answer some questions I've received via PM.

CORE is not a alpha status product. You will have to supply that portion on your own. Its a popularity product. Its designed to enhance your interactions with people without the status reduction of a pure social. I made it to interact with people. Pure and simple. Its an extroverted formula and introverts will not receive the full effects. One of the ppl I tested on this weekend was an introvert. This is not something to wear if you want to be left alone. He was being tugged at approached to be more social than he was being. I can see where that would be annoying if that is your base personality. Old impi red dot is one of the only products I wore that could attract just by standing still. CORE is considerably different than impi.

I dont want to say much about what's in it. I originally made it for myself to wear so take my word that it doesn't have anything possibly toxic or foreign. Not gonna give you guys something i wouldnt wear myself. Honestly I make it in small batches with nitrile gloves on a freshly bleached kitchen counter. For the people by the people.

What to expect. Like said before its a popularity product. It feeds off your natural signature and how you are interacting. Very easy to open strangers and very good on ppl you already know. Often acquaintances will act like your best friend and its tremendously easy to make friends with. Thats exactly what I envisioned and thus have created over time. At its basics CORE is a social proofing monster.

The promise to report function. I think anything can be made better no mattrr how good it is. My tests have been worn on me and some of my friends. These guys are not mone ninjas like you guys and feedback is crucial in my eyes and very much welcome. So thats why I want to sell it at a discount for reporting. I also kinda want to hear some of the experiences that occur. Please reporters do not wear it once and do a first impression post. I want your 4th impression. I highly doybt you will be able to see the full power on just one wear. Be patient and have fun. Its def not a in your face blatant hit machine. it works on an entirely different plane. After a few runs with it you will see what I mean here.

that brings me to my next topic. Yes I am offering a refund. If you hate it or it doesnt perform up to your liking then send it back. I will refund your cash (minus shipping of course). Just contact me and tell me you want your money back. Simple. Im not out to rip anyone off.

The effects can be subtle and sometimes they can be in your face blatant. Take a bit of time to really get a grip on it before you judge it. Its unlike anything I have ever worn so take that into consideration if you plan to compare it to another product. There is no other product. But then again you will see this for yourself upon wearing it a few times. You will be wearing a totally unique product that acts like nothing you have ever worn as a standalone.

Buildup. This thing builds like crazy and will in fact interact with your next app ifnyou do not take measures to remove it. I think its part of the layering portion of my fixes. It has alot of carryover even well into the next day if not removed. Anyone can dissolve some mones into alcohol and toss in some dpg to fix it. I went lightyears beyond that and I think this is what makes CORE a bit special in its own right. I have a background in organic chem and I used what I know to do what I do. So be forewarned this product builds and from what I can see there is little to no conversion. The product in its entirety seems to hang around not just the heavy molecules. I tip my hat to that and I think its in part of the multiple ways im fixing this bastard.

Ive worn 2 sprays in the evening and didnt wash it off. Reapped the next day with 1 spray and it acted like 2. It sticks around. This could actually be a bonus feature that I havent figured out. Could possess a build up routine all its own. I didnt drive that road yet on the product.

Hope I answered the bulk of the questions. If I didn't feel free to remind me and I will answer it best I can. Im dying to report a crazy weekend with it but I dont want to overhype it. I want it to speak for itself and have its own voice within the ppl who wear it. Maybe after some time I will divulge some of the crazy shit this stuff gets me into. For now tho im more interested in your experiences than mine.

Tmrw and tuesday will be the final stages of this shipping thing. Product is already made so I hope to be able to begin sending them out next week for you to have some fun with.

oh and the scent option. There will be 3 options for scenting and a light scent that can be covered. I cant entirely unscent it due to the unique fixing properties. However 100% of the females ive let smell the light scented version like it. Its very faint and usually dies off within minutes. You can easily cover it with what you desire or dont cover it at all. I havent found a cologne the default CORE scent clashes with yet.
I could offer it light scented as default then u guys just cover it and or I can provide scenting options. Your choice. But bottom line is even the unscented version is going to have a fresh and light aroma. Just the way it is fellas. I cant be unique in fixing shit and expect to conform to norms. Lol
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2013 6:11 PM by thundr.)
09-22-2013 6:06 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-22-2013 11:17 PM

+1 on this as well. I'm always open to your innovations thunder!
Especially when this one involves being at yourself.

I also noticed the products I use tweak my persona a bit, or works best with congruence which i'm not a big fan of.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2013 11:21 PM by seeusmile.)
09-22-2013 11:17 PM
Amann
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-23-2013 10:13 AM

+1....I'm ready to try this!

If you're after a UK cat who's Asian (Indian) for your testing then I'm your man....(for the testing that is lol!)
09-23-2013 10:13 AM

Share This Thread