Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
CORE
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: CORE
09-23-2013 10:29 AM

Wow! Outstanding work thundr! This is very interesting!!

I can't wait to try this shit, and I'll certainly be reporting on it Parting

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
09-23-2013 10:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Rep Post

09-23-2013 11:24 AM

Well, Thunder Dude ...

It appears that you are REALLY going to DISAPPOINT your Fan Club if you don't start working to make that 20 batch into a 1000 and 1 batch, so I can get some, too. Just saying. touche

P.S. Santa's watching

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2013 11:26 AM by MMM.)
09-23-2013 11:24 AM
thundr
Vendor

09-24-2013 9:20 PM

(09-23-2013 11:24 AM)MMM Wrote:  Well, Thunder Dude ...

It appears that you are REALLY going to DISAPPOINT your Fan Club if you don't start working to make that 20 batch into a 1000 and 1 batch, so I can get some, too. Just saying. touche

P.S. Santa's watching

No problems man. When it comes down to it I will make sure EVERYONE who wants to try it will get one. I give you my word.

Lets get these first 20 out first come first serve and get some field testing going. I will make more during that testing round. if you guys end up liking it alot then I just may make a big ole fat batch of it.
09-24-2013 9:20 PM
thundr
Vendor

09-24-2013 10:11 PM

THE TIME HAS COME!

Its officially time to start getting this out to you guys and start having some fun.

Scents: I will be offering 3 different scents and 2 options of scenting. First will be regular scented in one of the 3 scents. Next will be the option of light scent. This option can be covered easily with a cologne of your choice. For scented please choose one of the following:

FURY. Top notes are cardamom, citrus and fir; middle notes are jasmine and rosemary. base notes are vetiver, musk, oakmoss. This bad boy is my personal fav and I have had the most success with it. It hits hard. This will be the default scent when ordering scented unless otherwise specified. It will smell similar to a popular cologne chicks love.

VERDE. This is an oldie but goodie. It chameleons nicely to any environment and has a clean crisp familiar throwback type scent. I like this scent for work as its very easy on the sniffer for most business type environments.
Top notes of iris and lemon verbena. The middle notes include violet leaves. The base notes are ambergris and sandalwood. Smells similar to the fresh pleasant aroma of irish spring.

CRASH. Most chicks will recognize this and it has the second highest hit ratio just under FURY. It is a masterful blend that goes over very well with females. The notes are amber, mandarin orange, apple, cedar and geranium. This is another winner for work and play.

Unscented. This is a very light masculine scent that can be covered easily with the cologne of your choice.

I chose these not bc they are the most recent or the most popular. I chose the ones that gave me the most compliments when I went out to play.

Labeling and bottling. The bottle is a 10ml plastic atomizer. It will have a white label with no mention of pheromones. In fact it wont have anything but CORE on it. Yep keeping it simple for now. Maybe later I will dilly up a cool logo but for now its core basics.

HOW TO ORDER:
I know many of you have already PMd me expressing interest. For that I am grateful in your interest. I ask of you to please PM me again with the following steps. Thanks guys it will help me keep better track of things until we can take more steps forward.

Mark has generously allowed for me to distribute these first few from PT. Thanks bro u da man!

If you want to order CORE please:

PM me with the following guidelines as I do not have a website (yet) and we going to have to guerrilla style it at first. We will be growing together my friends. If you would enjoy more privacy than a PM then PM me and I will give you my email address for further correspondence. Ok here goes:

1. Name and address where to send product.
2. Scented or light scented and with which scent.
3. Reporting price of $25 or no strings at $30.

Screw that! Let's make it quick and easy: Just pick your options in this button and click Buy Now.

OPTION:

Sorry guys only one per person for now. Ill make more if we want. Promise.

Once payment is received then I will ship it as fast as I can. Nothing will go out until thursday as tmrw will be spent gathering orders and getting shipping quotes. If CORE takes off then I will build a website that will make this much easier but until then just bare with me for a bit. All personal info will be kept private and secure. I work in healthcare so I know all about respecting the privacy of others.

Well thats it. If I forgot anything please ask. Im excited to share this with you guys and I truly hope you have as much fun with it as I have so far. I will post when the 20 is gone then there will be a very small delay if I need to contruct more.

So as of right now CORE is available. Lets get this party started.
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2013 10:15 PM by thundr.)
09-24-2013 10:11 PM

whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

CORE
09-25-2013 11:36 AM

Pm sent buddy

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
09-25-2013 11:36 AM
Being - Banned
Banned

Sex: Often Please

09-26-2013 3:33 AM

(09-22-2013 6:06 PM)thundr Wrote:  Hi my friends. My hangover has subsided enough to somewhat intelligently answer some questions I've received via PM.

CORE is not a alpha status product. You will have to supply that portion on your own. Its a popularity product. Its designed to enhance your interactions with people without the status reduction of a pure social. I made it to interact with people. Pure and simple. Its an extroverted formula and introverts will not receive the full effects. One of the ppl I tested on this weekend was an introvert. This is not something to wear if you want to be left alone. He was being tugged at approached to be more social than he was being. I can see where that would be annoying if that is your base personality. Old impi red dot is one of the only products I wore that could attract just by standing still. CORE is considerably different than impi.

Introversion is my base personality. I don't want to be left alone but neither be tugged and approached to be more social. So I doubt that this is a mix for me. Plus, I still have to try so much other mixes I just bought, since I am new to phero world. But I like the notion that a product must be close to your own personality, you should not adapt to the product, the product should adapt to you. It should make you more attractive, and approach easier, plain and simple.
Much success with your experiments and your efforts my friend.

09-26-2013 3:33 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-26-2013 3:16 PM

Do you have a handle on the shipping costs to the UK? Cost-wise it usually makes sense for me to grab a couple of bottles to offset the cost of shipping from the US, so I'll have to sit this one out for the time being.

Hopefully Core will take off and you'll be brewing up a huge next batch.
09-26-2013 3:16 PM
thundr
Vendor

09-27-2013 1:00 AM

(09-26-2013 3:16 PM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  Do you have a handle on the shipping costs to the UK? Cost-wise it usually makes sense for me to grab a couple of bottles to offset the cost of shipping from the US, so I'll have to sit this one out for the time being.

Hopefully Core will take off and you'll be brewing up a huge next batch.

Yup all taken care of. This insane wave of recent orders has taught me alot in a short amount of time. Thanks to all you studs who have ordered so far. I wont let you down..
Also thanks to some great distribution advice from friends and some ultra helpful cute post office chick.. who im pretty sure wants the D.

I think CORE will earn its stripes. Its a carefully crafted bow and arrow made by a hunter himself. Soft quiet and deadly. Its truly unique and once you get the hang of it.. well its like fish in a barrel. Especially in crowds and close quarter gaming. Thats where I have seen this thing shine the most at 2-3 sprays. One spray has an edge but I sweet tested this baby for 2 to get more coverage and exposure. I didnt really like the single concentrated spray testing rounds. Seemed a bit caged in feeling. One between the forearms and one to the neck seemed to free it up more.

3 sprays is still under testing and 4 sprays have been a bit tricky. I wont discuss hits or effects yet. I want this thing to have its own voice and not mine. Just trying to give a quick rundown on how to use it.

I also think each user will end up developing his own style with it by just paying a bit of attention at first.
09-27-2013 1:00 AM

MMM

Rep Post

09-27-2013 2:19 PM

How soon before the SECOND BATCH is ready? Umnik2 Tuesday is payday!!!! Training1

And make sure the SECOND BATCH is made with LOTS of TLC, please.

Thank'you! Blush

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-27-2013 2:19 PM
tescosfinest
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-27-2013 3:16 PM

i want some of this! but i don't get paid for another few days Sad i'm gonna have to get some of the second batch Big Grin

chaos is opportunity, hope is made by the actions you take, fate is forged.
09-27-2013 3:16 PM

Share This Thread