Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
C Musk
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Smile C Musk
10-24-2017 3:09 PM

Quick question for anyone who's used C Musk. How much are you using? I'm about to start testing and was just curious. I think I'll just go ahead and also use this as a review thread. Thanks!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-24-2017 3:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

RE: C Musk
10-24-2017 6:16 PM

(10-24-2017 3:09 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Quick question for anyone who's used C Musk. How much are you using? I'm about to start testing and was just curious. I think I'll just go ahead and also use this as a review thread. Thanks!

I use to use 2 finger dabs from the test vial. Now I’m using 3 2 inch swipes from the roller ball. This stuff is strong though. I get a head rush from it that’s similar to high Androstenone mixes but it doesn’t have Androstenone so it’s odd. Perhaps it’s one of the Anamalic scents that’s causing it.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
10-24-2017 6:16 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-24-2017 6:51 PM

(10-24-2017 6:16 PM)Lucent Wrote:  I use to use 2 finger dabs from the test vial. Now I’m using 3 2 inch swipes from the roller ball. This stuff is strong though. I get a head rush from it that’s similar to high Androstenone mixes but it doesn’t have Androstenone so it’s odd. Perhaps it’s one of the Anamalic scents that’s causing it.

Sounds like a good place to start. Thanks!
(10-24-2017 6:16 PM)Lucent Wrote:  I use to use 2 finger dabs from the test vial. Now I’m using 3 2 inch swipes from the roller ball. This stuff is strong though. I get a head rush from it that’s similar to high Androstenone mixes but it doesn’t have Androstenone so it’s odd. Perhaps it’s one of the Anamalic scents that’s causing it.

Did you do any review on this? I'd love to see what others have found with it.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2017 6:52 PM by Snoopyace.)
10-24-2017 6:51 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-24-2017 7:07 PM

(10-24-2017 6:51 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Did you do any review on this? I'd love to see what others have found with it.

Me too. Please. Smile
10-24-2017 7:07 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-24-2017 9:05 PM

After a very preliminary wearing of C Musk, it is what I'd hoped it would be. Absolutely. I went out wearing about 6" (~15 cm) total. 2" swipes split between the tops of my hands and each side of my neck. I had a few things to pick up from a local department store. I interacted with a few employees while there just to measure it's effects. I found that it really only took about 5 or 10 seconds of exposure before I saw a change in the people. Once I got within about 4' (~1 meter), I watched all 4 employees start to visibly become more animated and talkative. All were also more interested in continuing the conversation. The cashier I had lit up like a Christmas tree when she got within my phero cloud. It was pretty impressive, actually. She must be one of those rare people who I call a 'super responder.' She became visibly more animated and wanted to talk about what I'd purchased and how the weather was outside, essentially anything to keep me there. It was actually pretty funny. Especially since I had about 3 people in line behind me as this was happening.

I got home to my bride (about an hour and a half after application- left immediately after last post) and she seemed much more relaxed after being in my cloud for a very brief time. I am going to definitely up the dosage and see how things progress.

So far, this reminds me slightly of Orbital but even more of Scent of Eros. Very social but seriously, people just seem so happy to be around you that I think this could be a stealth seduction product for someone good with day game (used to be my specialty back in the day). I really need to wear this a lot more before I can truly say that it worked like Scent of Eros but I think I'm liking the effects of C Musk more. Can't wait to see if there is any imprinting from this product. My bride passed out next to me on the couch (long day at work) so I am going to see what I can do when it is time for bed. Before I applied C Musk I got a pretty hard pass on romance tonight so this'll be a fun little test. Rofl Wish me luck, gents!

10-24-2017 9:05 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-24-2017 9:11 PM

Thanks Snoop. Repped. Smile Amd good luck. But then again, with mones and musks, ya don't need no luck. Lol.
10-24-2017 9:11 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-24-2017 10:21 PM

Do u guys know what C stands for in C musk? Lol. Sounds like a swearing word. But I was wondering if it's Castoreum musk as in Beaver Castoreum? Or is it something else?
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2017 10:21 PM by DrChocolate.)
10-24-2017 10:21 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-25-2017 11:51 PM

Well, I had fun last night (and so did my bride). It was a totally relaxed and fun vibe. Very fun and disinibited. MUCH different from when I am using something like M3X, The Hookup or Evolve oil. Just a fun and playful time... and that's a good thing.

I just assumed the 'C' stood for Castoreum.

10-25-2017 11:51 PM

ps775
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-26-2017 12:00 AM

Or civet
10-26-2017 12:00 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-26-2017 8:03 AM

(10-24-2017 9:11 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Thanks Snoop. Repped. Smile Amd good luck. But then again, with mones and musks, ya don't need no luck. Lol.

(10-26-2017 12:00 AM)ps775 Wrote:  Or civet

That makes more sense. Been interesting wearing this over the past few days. I am liking what I see from this, so far. An unusual thing that I've noticed is that my bride has suddenly started calling me Baby, a lot. She is not normally one for nicknames or terms of endearment. She is using the term as an endearment and not calling me a baby. It is unusual but very nice. She is also a bit more affectionate. Wanting to hold my hand and just stand close to me. The effects remind me a bit of Imprint, except different. Before my official review I will sort out how to word what I mean by that.
Effects so far seem to run around 4-6 hours before tapering off.

10-26-2017 8:03 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up C Musk Review Snoopyace 46 7,866 02-22-2020 4:00 PM
Last Post: Illuminated
  C Musk Combos... Snoopyace 6 1,608 02-17-2018 12:48 AM
Last Post: Mars82
  What is C-musk? Jonas 6 2,139 08-18-2017 8:23 AM
Last Post: polarvoid