Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
C Musk
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: C Musk
10-26-2017 8:19 AM

(10-26-2017 8:03 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  
(10-26-2017 12:00 AM)ps775 Wrote:  Or civet

That makes more sense. Been interesting wearing this over the past few days. I am liking what I see from this, so far. An unusual thing that I've noticed is that my bride has suddenly started calling me Baby, a lot. She is not normally one for nicknames or terms of endearment. She is using the term as an endearment and not calling me a baby. It is unusual but very nice. She is also a bit more affectionate. Wanting to hold my hand and just stand close to me. The effects remind me a bit of Imprint, except different. Before my official review I will sort out how to word what I mean by that.
Effects so far seem to run around 4-6 hours before tapering off.

Hi Snoopyace,
What was your dosage and application points ?
10-26-2017 8:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-26-2017 8:25 AM

(10-26-2017 8:19 AM)BlueKnight Wrote:  That makes more sense. Been interesting wearing this over the past few days. I am liking what I see from this, so far. An unusual thing that I've noticed is that my bride has suddenly started calling me Baby, a lot. She is not normally one for nicknames or terms of endearment. She is using the term as an endearment and not calling me a baby. It is unusual but very nice. She is also a bit more affectionate. Wanting to hold my hand and just stand close to me. The effects remind me a bit of Imprint, except different. Before my official review I will sort out how to word what I mean by that.
Effects so far seem to run around 4-6 hours before tapering off.

Hi Snoopyace,
What was your dosage and application points ?
[/quote]

First time was a two inch swipe to the top of my right hand and split with my left and then a swipe to each side of the neck. Then I wore a two inch swipe to the top of each hand and also a two inch swipe to each side of the neck. Adding a bit more definitely added some to the effects. Gonna add some more today and see if I get stronger results. Full review to come in the next few days.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2017 8:26 AM by Snoopyace.)
10-26-2017 8:25 AM

beastmode
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-26-2017 3:19 PM

got a sample of c musk, I see it's a social, I'm going to a rehearsal dinner and wedding in the next 2 days

anyone think this would stack with manimal? I'm looking for social respect but sexual because I'm with my girl

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-BeastMode-Journal

Pure mones: Icebreaker, Macho
LAL: Wolf, Max T-150
Thundr: Core (Fury), Imprint, Kore (Crash)
XS: Evolve, Xist, Taboo, Loveboat
LS: NPA
10-26-2017 3:19 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-26-2017 3:32 PM

(10-26-2017 3:19 PM)beastmode Wrote:  got a sample of c musk, I see it's a social, I'm going to a rehearsal dinner and wedding in the next 2 days

anyone think this would stack with manimal? I'm looking for social respect but sexual because I'm with my girl

Social but sexual. Do you have Chamber 36? That fits that bill in my experience.

Mostly social with a sexual side. In my experience with Manimal 2 it is highly sexual but also great fun in social situations. I have seen a lot of good moods and flirtiness when wearing it by itself. C Musk might actually work as a good disinhibitor for Manimal 2.

Short answer based on my limited C Musk experience: I don't believe C Musk would have a problem with Manimal but you could always give it a try and report back.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2017 4:09 PM by Snoopyace.)
10-26-2017 3:32 PM
beastmode
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-26-2017 6:08 PM

(10-26-2017 3:32 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Social but sexual. Do you have Chamber 36? That fits that bill in my experience.

Mostly social with a sexual side. In my experience with Manimal 2 it is highly sexual but also great fun in social situations. I have seen a lot of good moods and flirtiness when wearing it by itself. C Musk might actually work as a good disinhibitor for Manimal 2.

Short answer based on my limited C Musk experience: I don't believe C Musk would have a problem with Manimal but you could always give it a try and report back.

I domt have chamber 36...my stash is limited at this point

Core
Imprint
M3x
Mannimal
Wolf

And a sample of c musk

10-26-2017 6:08 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-27-2017 8:12 AM

(10-26-2017 6:08 PM)beastmode Wrote:  I domt have chamber 36...my stash is limited at this point

Core
Imprint
M3x
Mannimal
Wolf

And a sample of c musk

Looks like a pretty good stash to me! Personally of what you have there, I would suggest either Core and Imprint or Core and M3X if you have already worked with them and have at least a cursory understanding of each. If not, I'd go with just few sprays of Core and then promptly forget you are wearing it. Go, be yourself and have fun!!!

10-27-2017 8:12 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-27-2017 8:26 AM

(10-27-2017 8:12 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Looks like a pretty good stash to me! Personally of what you have there, I would suggest either Core and Imprint or Core and M3X if you have already worked with them and have at least a cursory understanding of each. If not, I'd go with just few sprays of Core and then promptly forget you are wearing it. Go, be yourself and have fun!!!

Wow. Snoop, read me mind. I was just gonna say that, but I thought a Veteran would say it before me.

Search for Mars82's journal if u can and Kalpan56's journal. They all love Apex combos and I learnt heaps from them and Snoopy. I've applied the same they said with the stash I have, and results're replicated from me too.

Good luck. Smile
10-27-2017 8:26 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-27-2017 9:02 AM

(10-27-2017 8:26 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Wow. Snoop, read me mind. I was just gonna say that, but I thought a Veteran would say it before me.

Good luck. Smile

I've read your posts and your journal. You're a veteran. Besides, we are all each learning from each other anyway.

10-27-2017 9:02 AM
beastmode
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-27-2017 11:32 AM

(10-27-2017 8:12 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Looks like a pretty good stash to me! Personally of what you have there, I would suggest either Core and Imprint or Core and M3X if you have already worked with them and have at least a cursory understanding of each. If not, I'd go with just few sprays of Core and then promptly forget you are wearing it. Go, be yourself and have fun!!!

Thank you

My go to for the last 3 years or so has been core + imprint + evolve xs.....im out of evolve

M3x doesnt seem to affect my girl all that much or in a negative way

Might play tonight and go with a more tried and true combo for the wedding

10-27-2017 11:32 AM
MMM

Rep Post

10-27-2017 3:55 PM

(10-27-2017 11:32 AM)beastmode Wrote:  Thank you

My go to for the last 3 years or so has been core + imprint + evolve xs.....im out of evolve

More please. Ratios? How old is your girl? And what does this combo do to her? Pioneer

Mucho thaniks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2017 3:56 PM by MMM.)
10-27-2017 3:55 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up C Musk Review Snoopyace 46 8,134 02-22-2020 4:00 PM
Last Post: Illuminated
  C Musk Combos... Snoopyace 6 1,636 02-17-2018 12:48 AM
Last Post: Mars82
  What is C-musk? Jonas 6 2,163 08-18-2017 8:23 AM
Last Post: polarvoid