Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
C Musk Review
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thumbs Up C Musk Review
10-28-2017 8:41 PM

Product name and scent

C Musk- unscented
Cover scent- Fierce type oil from The Fragrance Shop

Application dosage and locations

2” roll to top of each hand
2” roll to each side of neck
8” rolled on total

Enviroment tested in

Home
Stores
Casual dining restaurant

Time exposure

30 seconds to 4+ hours

Duration of effects

4-6 hours before tapering off

Effects from mixing with other products

N/A

Range

Approximately 4' (1.2 meters)

Self effects

More relaxed, calm, confident, more talkative

Effects to others

More relaxed, verbally disinhibited, some physical disinhibition, more talkative

Overall Thoughts

I have been wearing C Musk exclusively for the past several days and have found it to be an exceptional social product that can be steered to the sexual end. I wouldn't recommend this as a sexual necessarily but it is a great ice breaker that can be steered in that direction. I will have to test more to determine if adding an androstenone containing product would really amp up the sexual side.

Before I go into any other effects, first the self effects. I feel calm, relaxed, confident and disinhibited in the sense that I feel that I can convey anything I want without hurting another person's feelings. Lots of great, direct communication from wearing this. I felt smooth and confident in my words and others took my words to heart without offense. Nice.

During my time wearing C Musk I saw a few consistent behaviors among people. Ironically, during my time wearing it, I really didn't interact with many males. When I did, it was only briefly but the interactions did seem to match some of my observations of my interactions with women.

In my interactions with people, I did notice that this seems to hit people very quickly. As in about 5 – 10 seconds after they'd hit my phero cloud people would start to get more talkative and more animated and upbeat. They wanted to talk. I noticed that people would become very chatty and that there did seem to be a bit of imprinting.

People didn't want me to leave and would actually follow me as far as they could when I tried leaving their presence. Not in a stalker way but more in a human velcro way. This effect reminded me of small doses of P83 or maybe the molecule that is similar. Not my place to try and decode Thundr's formula so I will just say that there is a little loss of personal space when wearing this. Nothing over the top, mind you but it is noticeable when someone you've known for years who has never been touchy feely is now touching my arm and shoulder, etc.

I also noticed that communication was exceptional when I was wearing this. I know from the ingredients that Alpha-Androstenol is one of the components but that doesn't really explain the depth of communication. In my experience, A-nol is more about QUANTITY of communication and not QUALITY of communication. With C Musk I was seeing both. People wanted to TALK yet at the same time it wasn't just verbal diarrhea. People wanted to share more of their thoughts, feelings and experiences.

I did try and 'overdose' on one occasion and found it pretty much impossible to do. A grand total of 20” of product spread between the tops of my hands, my arms and my sides of my neck. I got a bit dizzy as if I was experiencing some pheromone OD for the first 5 or so minutes before it subsided. After that I went to some stores and interacted with the employees and other customers. While I didn't see anything too over the top, I did notice that the effects noticed above were a fair bit more pronounced. Not enough to warrant wearing that much, however. This product seems pretty well balanced and potent enough on its own that not much is absolutely necessary.

Overall, at first wear C Musk reminded me of Scent of Eros which is one of my favorite social products for breaking the ice and giving me respect without intimidation. I still find that to be true with C Musk however it also seems to be working on a few other, deeper levels. First is the depth and fluidity of communication. Next is the amount of disinhibition, not just with communication but with the human velcro effect and loss of personal space. I could see this being a great daily wear pheromone for anyone who wants to be seen as a popular, likable person who is ready to talk. My suggestion- don't wear this if you don't want people to talk to you. If you want a phero blend that will help you break the ice but isn't necessarily about a ONS (unless you are really good at day game) I think C musk might be what you are looking for. If you are good at day game and looking for something really smooth as a sort of under the radar product, I would say you could do a lot worse than playing around with C Musk.

Edited to add: A quick reminder. Just because C Musk is affecting those around you does not mean it is not affecting you as well. Be mindful that you may also feel more inclined to share personal info than you might otherwise be. I noticed I was much more inclined to share my thoughts than I might normally do. I was able to easily prevent it but it is something to be mindful of.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2017 9:54 PM by Snoopyace.)
10-28-2017 8:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: C Musk Review
11-04-2017 6:52 PM

I reiterate my previous review. If you want to be left alone and not have people talk to you, don't wear C Musk. I did get a free large chili today while wearing C Musk, however. Was bored so I chatted up the cashier at a fast food restaurant while waiting for my food. Next thing I know, she was sneaking me some chili with my order.

Not every report can be a lay report. Sometimes it's just a chili report.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2017 6:53 PM by Snoopyace.)
11-04-2017 6:52 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-04-2017 7:34 PM

(11-04-2017 6:52 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Not every report can be a lay report. Sometimes it's just a chili report.

Haaaa. I like Chilli. Me humble apologies to derail ur thread Snoop. But I ought to mention that C36 gave me freebies so many times. Exactly like C-musk did to ya.

I got a text from me house mate that I got a yellow paper bag package. And tracking seems to confirm it too that our AWSOME Australia post "finally" decided to deliver it to me. (Sarcasm towards Aus post, I love'em anyway. Lol) But am in woop woop land right now at work.

Next Wednesday will be down in Brissy, I'll keep ya's posted. Am planning to run C-musk on ride shares. Smile should be fun. Lol. Will report the preliminary first run on here. Smile
11-04-2017 7:34 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-04-2017 7:45 PM

(11-04-2017 7:34 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Haaaa. I like Chilli. Me humble apologies to derail ur thread Snoop. But I ought to mention that C36 gave me freebies so many times. Exactly like C-musk did to ya.

I got a text from me house mate that I got a yellow paper bag package. And tracking seems to confirm it too that our AWSOME Australia post "finally" decided to deliver it to me. (Sarcasm towards Aus post, I love'em anyway. Lol) But am in woop woop land right now at work.

Next Wednesday will be down in Brissy, I'll keep ya's posted. Am planning to run C-musk on ride shares. Smile should be fun. Lol. Will report the preliminary first run on here. Smile

I can relate to the C36 freebies as well. I'm really looking forward to what you see from C Musk. I'm a huge fan of the selfies from it as well as how it affects others. I see a lot of great conversations and disinhibition from it. I plan on getting a back up bottle just in case it goes out of the test kitchen.

11-04-2017 7:45 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-04-2017 7:56 PM

(11-04-2017 7:45 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I can relate to the C36 freebies as well. I'm really looking forward to what you see from C Musk. I'm a huge fan of the selfies from it as well as how it affects others. I see a lot of great conversations and disinhibition from it. I plan on getting a back up bottle just in case it goes out of the test kitchen.

Am with ya on that. I've requested Thundr to make C36 a permanent product. I hope he'll read it here too. I truly love C36 for almost anything. Seriously, after years I found me own A314. For me, that's what it is. I feel like am re-living the moments of A314 back then.

Sorry. I keep derailing. But yeah, I like socials as well, cos many socials gave me lazy man hits from strangers. So am counting days till next Wednesday to run C-musk. Am planning to do the lazy man test on ride shares. The way I do it, is by not saying nothing at all. And USUALLY they are the ones to start the convo during the ride. So yeah, will keep ya's posted on C-musk. Smile
11-04-2017 7:56 PM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-05-2017 4:32 AM

(11-04-2017 7:45 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'm really looking forward to what you see from C Musk. I'm a huge fan of the selfies from it as well as how it affects others. I see a lot of great conversations and disinhibition from it. I plan on getting a back up bottle just in case it goes out of the test kitchen.

How do people react to the musky scent/smell? I quite like it, but Im just curious before I start testing it.

And btw thanks for a killer review :-)
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017 4:34 AM by Jonas.)
11-05-2017 4:32 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-05-2017 7:30 AM

(11-05-2017 4:32 AM)Jonas Wrote:  How do people react to the musky scent/smell? I quite like it, but Im just curious before I start testing it.

And btw thanks for a killer review :-)

My bride has a pretty good sense of smell as well as not being shy about expressing her opinion if she doesn’t like something. Having said that, she has never complained about the scent. Actually, neither has anyone else but thus far I have always used a cover scent.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017 7:31 AM by Snoopyace.)
11-05-2017 7:30 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-05-2017 11:35 AM

(11-04-2017 6:52 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Not every report can be a lay report. Sometimes it's just a chili report.

Chili is like sex: even bad chili is pretty good.
11-05-2017 11:35 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-06-2017 12:51 PM

Just picked up a second C Musk bottle. I'd have bought more but that was all I could afford at the moment. First chance I'm picking up more just in case it disappears from the Test Kitchen.

11-06-2017 12:51 PM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-06-2017 1:04 PM

(11-06-2017 12:51 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Just picked up a second C Musk bottle. I'd have bought more but that was all I could afford at the moment. First chance I'm picking up more just in case it disappears from the Test Kitchen.

That good, eh.
Im always paranoid that apex suddenly decides to discontinue my favorite products. Imagine a world without Core CryDrunk
11-06-2017 1:04 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  C Musk Combos... Snoopyace 6 1,679 02-17-2018 12:48 AM
Last Post: Mars82
Smile C Musk Snoopyace 37 8,272 11-23-2017 12:11 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  What is C-musk? Jonas 6 2,214 08-18-2017 8:23 AM
Last Post: polarvoid