Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
C Musk Review
spicy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: C Musk Review
07-15-2018 3:25 PM

(07-15-2018 1:17 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  Oh sorry.

It's a roll on bottle so I started with one inch on one side all the way to 6 inches , two on each side of the neck and one on each wrist

I think you should try at least total of 20 cm, bolded, and I also suggest to add some smell fragrance. I am adding Iso E Super, but you could add something else.

I have had positive results, but as I said in another post, I am finding the best results with combo : c-musk + orbital.
07-15-2018 3:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-27-2018 5:25 PM

Ok so as of yet nothing to report on concerning C Musk

Not extra friendliness, no exclusive service, no known reaction from myself or others, Nada.

Me: 32 years old, blood type AB+, average body, 5'9"

Applications : from one inch all the way to 40 inches over 3 weeks

Test location: work (coffee shop), mall, around friends and family.

There is nothing positive or negative to report. It really is adud in every sense of the word. I'm a direct person so maybe it doesn't mesh well with my personality but damn I want something to stand out, even a placebo but nope.

So far this and titan and big ass duds for me. The only one that worked so far from apex was oriental. Verbal diarrhea and I really like it when on a date, they basically do all the talking .

Some people suggested that I should start mixing but I feel im not ready for it. I need to understand what I'm putting on my body before I mix and match. However, it will happen once I start testing the last product from Apex which is minimalic and report on that.

Forgive me but I feel not only positives should get reported and we have to bring the negatives upfront as well.

I have a theory where both titan and c musk are very serious with my signature and need to be toned down with a social. Time will tell and mixing apex products together might become fruitful. That would be in September once I'm done with minimalic solo testing.

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2018 5:34 PM by Indi-player.)
07-27-2018 5:25 PM

Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

07-27-2018 5:47 PM

Is your CMUSK the one with the silver label or the one that looks like it has a beaver fur print on it?

(07-27-2018 5:25 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  Ok so as of yet nothing to report on concerning C Musk

Not extra friendliness, no exclusive service, no known reaction from myself or others, Nada.

Me: 32 years old, blood type AB+, average body, 5'9"

Applications : from one inch all the way to 40 inches over 3 weeks

Test location: work (coffee shop), mall, around friends and family.

There is nothing positive or negative to report. It really is adud in every sense of the word. I'm a direct person so maybe it doesn't mesh well with my personality but damn I want something to stand out, even a placebo but nope.

So far this and titan and big ass duds for me. The only one that worked so far from apex was oriental. Verbal diarrhea and I really like it when on a date, they basically do all the talking .

Some people suggested that I should start mixing but I feel im not ready for it. I need to understand what I'm putting on my body before I mix and match. However, it will happen once I start testing the last product from Apex which is minimalic and report on that.

Forgive me but I feel not only positives should get reported and we have to bring the negatives upfront as well.

I have a theory where both titan and c musk are very serious with my signature and need to be toned down with a social. Time will tell and mixing apex products together might become fruitful. That would be in September once I'm done with minimalic solo testing.

Thanks

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
07-27-2018 5:47 PM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-27-2018 6:38 PM

It's the beaver fur one. Sorry i tried uploading a photo but i can't manage it from my phone for some reason, it keeps taking large file size that doesn't meet the attachment requiremnts
07-27-2018 6:38 PM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

07-27-2018 10:52 PM

Yeah I know which one you're talking about. I have that one too, I agree it's also a dud, the only way I could make it work was if I paired it with a Androstenone or dominant mix. The original CMUSK was great though the one in the silver label bottle it a very distinctive animalic smell to it. I asked thundr if he could bring back the original CMUSK but I don't think it made the cut.

(07-27-2018 6:38 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  It's the beaver fur one. Sorry i tried uploading a photo but i can't manage it from my phone for some reason, it keeps taking large file size that doesn't meet the attachment requiremnts

07-27-2018 10:52 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-27-2018 10:56 PM

Sorry to hear that the new version isn't working out. I don't have that one but I do have the silver label with just a little left in it. Fingers crossed that when he brings it out again that it works like it used to. I LOVED the original.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-27-2018 10:56 PM

spicy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-28-2018 5:45 AM

I reported already my positive experiences with cmusk , solo and in combo with orbital or core......

My was the one with silver label...

Now I am waiting the new package and I hope its the same old good cmusk Smile ....

I hope that tundr will read those report and go back to old cmusk formula cause its really great.
07-28-2018 5:45 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-28-2018 7:25 AM

Though I cannot speak for C musk, I recently have been testing Titan (Fury scent) and I haven't noticed ANY REACTIONS...neither positive or negative. Like you guys noted, I have the black label....since you guys noted very poor hits with the black labels...I wonder whether this is some kind of trend or bad batch.

I will continue testing Titan and I shall even try to drop the dosage just to drops...see if that makes a difference.

Generally, I have been satisfied with Apex...especially M3X, Core.
07-28-2018 7:25 AM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

07-28-2018 10:48 AM

Nah my Titan with the black label has been fine. I suppose the reactions I've been getting have been a bit toned down but for the most part 2+ sprays still get a noticeable effect.

(07-28-2018 7:25 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Though I cannot speak for C musk, I recently have been testing Titan (Fury scent) and I haven't noticed ANY REACTIONS...neither positive or negative. Like you guys noted, I have the black label....since you guys noted very poor hits with the black labels...I wonder whether this is some kind of trend or bad batch.

I will continue testing Titan and I shall even try to drop the dosage just to drops...see if that makes a difference.

Generally, I have been satisfied with Apex...especially M3X, Core.

07-28-2018 10:48 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-14-2018 9:35 AM

I've been so busy being a Love God that I've neglected some of my old favorite phero blends. I am wearing about 16" (40 cm) spread between the tops of my hands, sides of my neck and torso. I just want to smile. Mrgreen C Musk just makes me feel happy and relaxed and like I don't necessarily have anything to worry about. Any guys who have approach anxiety may want to check this out just for the self effects.

I continue to be amazed at how well Thundr's products are able to just make life flow when I am wearing them. C36 does a phenomenal job of that as does every other product of his but C Musk just makes me feel so specifically good and relaxed that it also works as a great ice breaker or last minute resistance remover because a woman feels so comfortable and relaxed that she goes with the flow much more easily than she may otherwise. My bride is definitely more relaxed when I wear this. I haven't got anything important to do today but that makes C Musk even more perfect for a relaxed lay day. Or *fingers crossed* later today it'll help make for a relaxed, lazy lay. Dirol

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-14-2018 9:35 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  C Musk Combos... Snoopyace 6 1,636 02-17-2018 12:48 AM
Last Post: Mars82
Smile C Musk Snoopyace 37 8,084 11-23-2017 12:11 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  What is C-musk? Jonas 6 2,163 08-18-2017 8:23 AM
Last Post: polarvoid