Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
C Musk
beastmode
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: C Musk
10-27-2017 4:04 PM

(10-27-2017 3:55 PM)MMM Wrote:  More please. Ratios? How old is your girl? And what does this combo do to her? Pioneer

Mucho thaniks!

I will report back and let u know

Im 33 and shes 25..her friends are all younger than i am...i think maybe thats why she doesnt do well with m3x

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-BeastMode-Journal

Pure mones: Icebreaker, Macho
LAL: Wolf, Max T-150
Thundr: Core (Fury), Imprint, Kore (Crash)
XS: Evolve, Xist, Taboo, Loveboat
LS: NPA
10-27-2017 4:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-27-2017 4:48 PM

(10-27-2017 4:04 PM)beastmode Wrote:  I will report back and let u know

Im 33 and shes 25..her friends are all younger than i am...i think maybe thats why she doesnt do well with m3x

My go to for the last 3 years or so has been core + imprint + evolve xs Whistle3

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-27-2017 4:48 PM
beastmode
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-28-2017 2:25 PM

So i had mixed results last night with the c musk and mannimal combo

I used 2 swipes on wrist and hands for musk
I used 2 swipes on back of neck of mannimal

As soon as i put it on i got a relaxed feeling. My girl so seemed to get relaxed and talked more monotone.

The dinner was set up weird and the table set up didnt allow for a bunch of socializing besides the ppl at the table. However i noticed i was able to joke and even push the jokes and no one got offended or mad. Also the brides mother who i just met really seemed to like me and the brides younger sister who is 20 was overly friendly to me. I dont usually do goof with the younger crowd because i seem to have an old view on life than them. The bartenders seemed to have big eyes when i walked past and seemed to stop what they were doing in their tracks but i wasnt at the bar so no conversations were had.

After the dinner we went out and her friend kept grabbing my arm and talking to me, even though her bf was there. Then my gf started a fight and her friend was defending me. Telling my gf to be quiet and what not.

The other thing i noticed was that guys didnt seem to be overly social with me. The father of the bride or my gfs friends men didnt seem to have a lot to say to me either. They werent angry towards me just not overly interested either.

10-28-2017 2:25 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-29-2017 12:13 PM

(10-28-2017 2:25 PM)beastmode Wrote:  So i had mixed results last night with the c musk and mannimal combo

I used 2 swipes on wrist and hands for musk
I used 2 swipes on back of neck of mannimal

As soon as i put it on i got a relaxed feeling. My girl so seemed to get relaxed and talked more monotone.

The dinner was set up weird and the table set up didnt allow for a bunch of socializing besides the ppl at the table. However i noticed i was able to joke and even push the jokes and no one got offended or mad. Also the brides mother who i just met really seemed to like me and the brides younger sister who is 20 was overly friendly to me. I dont usually do goof with the younger crowd because i seem to have an old view on life than them. The bartenders seemed to have big eyes when i walked past and seemed to stop what they were doing in their tracks but i wasnt at the bar so no conversations were had.

After the dinner we went out and her friend kept grabbing my arm and talking to me, even though her bf was there. Then my gf started a fight and her friend was defending me. Telling my gf to be quiet and what not.

The other thing i noticed was that guys didnt seem to be overly social with me. The father of the bride or my gfs friends men didnt seem to have a lot to say to me either. They werent angry towards me just not overly interested either.

Sounds like your GF my have gotten a bit jealous and the fact that her friend was defending you didn't necessarily help the situation. Could be attributed to the Pheromones but it's possible it would have happened anyhow. Just as a suggestion, try C Musk on it's own and see how your GF reacts. Then try Manimal 2 on it's own. Both are VERY different products.

Hopefully the argument with your GF isn't something that can't be fixed but I've noticed that sometimes the pheromones can bring out issues that you didn't know were there.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-29-2017 12:13 PM

beastmode
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-30-2017 12:30 PM

Wedding

I had the wedding on the day after the dinner. I'm laying on my couch watching football when I got a call that the bride forgot her extensions. I was the only one with a car who had access to the hair so I had to bring them to the venue early. It was a 35 minute drive so I hurry and got ready because I wasn't driving back and fourth.

I didn't get the apply the mones the way I wanted because I didn't want to put them on too early as I was just sitting around the wedding venue. So I took the musk and mannimal samples with me.

I snuck away after the reception and applied I dab of each....nothing special to speak of in terms of socializing or looks.

A few hours go by, another dab of each and still really nothing. Even my gf who was in the wedding seemed unfazed

A another hour or so...1 more dab of mannimal....I didn't really get any sexual hits but at that point my gf seemed to want to be in my hip pocket the remainder of the night, we danced and again nothing overly sexual but she wanted me near her....her sister also really opened up to me in a way she never has, I usually just troll her and she trolls me but she seemed to generally have a good time in my area that night.

after the wedding we went to a bar, it was filled with a Halloween party in the middle of a redneck town, at first it was me and another girls bf and the girls....we had some drunks start shit testing us and we both felt if they got more drunk, we could have problems but also what I noticed was if they started to test me they almost got stopped in their tracks, had to regroup and try again....with him though they stood there like goofs just spewing drunk nonsense

it wasn't optimal situations and since I was just dabbing it here or there I wasn't able to really measure the amounts I was putting on. I'd take the sample jar put my finger over the top and tip it. Socials on the wrist area and sexuals on my neck area.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2017 12:34 PM by beastmode.)
10-30-2017 12:30 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-31-2017 8:10 PM

I wore a swipe of C Musk from the tester to a bar I hadn't visited before. The environment was not conducive to testing.

1. I drank too much too quickly while watching the last two innings of World Series game 5.
2. The World Series was on. There were about 6 guys and 2 girls in the bar. The girls were morbidly obese.
3. The bartender was a cute asian, with a crapton of makeup on. Bartenders can be hard targets, and I gathered she was relatively new to this bar, so she was distracted. I didn't see any increase in socialization from her than I would expect from any other busy bartender without mones.
4. One guy came in after the 8th inning and started talking to me about the players and how long the game had gone on. I don't follow baseball much, so his trivia was interesting. The guy was asian, mid-30s.
5. Owner of the bar, asian guy, seemed alright. I have no baseline against which to compare this.
6. Being inebriated disabled my normal desire to chat up the cute bartender. It's embarrassing.
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2017 8:11 PM by BarefootOxford.)
10-31-2017 8:10 PM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-10-2017 8:54 AM

4 dabs from sample worked really well at work today. Really solid mix, very social, not sexual at first, but after a few hours dirty talk ensued at the office, and I felt unusual good-looking, well-dressed, and the females at the office started to blush, play with their hair, one female winked playfully (rather unusual for her) and I felt really well/comfortable as I normally do with Apex products.

Now from experience I also know, that when my work mates are subjected to a new product/profile I always get the best selfies/results the very first time, and hardly ever do I manage to duplicate the succes in quite the same manner. But really a keeper this C-musk! Will order soon!

My male workmates were very friendly and constantly tried to get my approval. The feeling I get when I wore c-musk today was "What a great guy, good-looking and manly", yet I would not consider it alpha per se, which for me is refreshing. I have come to realize I don't need alpha. C-musk feels grounded, and not 'lovey-dovey' a feeling I have come to dislike. As with many of Apex products C-musk feels more of a natural signature, than many other products.

I have a question for those who have tried Manimal2 and Chamber36 - are they in the same ballpark as C-musk?
11-10-2017 8:54 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-10-2017 9:35 AM

(11-10-2017 8:54 AM)Jonas Wrote:  I have a question for those who have tried Manimal2 and Chamber36 - are they in the same ballpark as C-musk?

Other than feeling a bit more natural than some other phero brands, there really isn't a whole lot that Manimal 2 and C36 have in common with C Musk. At least in my experience. Manimal 2 is a fun, flirty sexual/attraction product. C36 is a more status based social that works well to get people moving in your direction. C Musk is much more about breaking the ice and getting people to open up to you and want to be a bit more physically close. It is really good for any sort of situation where you want a deeper conversation, however.

Just my 2 cents.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-10-2017 9:35 AM

Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-10-2017 10:06 AM

(11-10-2017 9:35 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Other than feeling a bit more natural than some other phero brands, there really isn't a whole lot that Manimal 2 and C36 have in common with C Musk. At least in my experience. Manimal 2 is a fun, flirty sexual/attraction product. C36 is a more status based social that works well to get people moving in your direction. C Musk is much more about breaking the ice and getting people to open up to you and want to be a bit more physically close. It is really good for any sort of situation where you want a deeper conversation, however.

Just my 2 cents.

Cool, great explanation. Much obliged (as Dr.C would say) :-) Big boss
11-10-2017 10:06 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-10-2017 10:09 AM

(11-10-2017 8:54 AM)Jonas Wrote:  As with many of Apex products C-musk feels more of a natural signature, than many other products.

I have a question for those who have tried Manimal2 and Chamber36 - are they in the same ballpark as C-musk?

Repped for ur report. And results're replicated from me own end too.

Am still trying to understand Manimal 2 to be honest. I need to understand if I have to change me own personality pattern with it. Meaning the push pull I play may not be the best strategy with it. So am still trying to learn it properly. I can clearly see it's hitting the young girls for sure. Gauging from the ride shares I did today. I still need a bit more time to understand Manimal 2.

But C-Musk is spot on. About what ya said. To me also, it's NATURAL. This naturality is what I can change from other socials. And that's the replicated pattern am seeing with Snoop's reports and urs Jonas.

I really like this Naturality. It's different to the Nols taking effect. And it flows till I need to make a change.
(11-10-2017 9:35 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Other than feeling a bit more natural than some other phero brands, there really isn't a whole lot that Manimal 2 and C36 have in common with C Musk. At least in my experience. Manimal 2 is a fun, flirty sexual/attraction product. C36 is a more status based social that works well to get people moving in your direction. C Musk is much more about breaking the ice and getting people to open up to you and want to be a bit more physically close. It is really good for any sort of situation where you want a deeper conversation, however.

Just my 2 cents.

I also second Snoo on this. Smile except for Manimal 2. For I need to understand it more. Smile
(11-10-2017 10:06 AM)Jonas Wrote:  Cool, great explanation. Much obliged (as Dr.C would say) :-) Big boss

Haaaa. Cheers mate. Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2017 10:11 AM by DrChocolate.)
11-10-2017 10:09 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up C Musk Review Snoopyace 46 8,142 02-22-2020 4:00 PM
Last Post: Illuminated
  C Musk Combos... Snoopyace 6 1,636 02-17-2018 12:48 AM
Last Post: Mars82
  What is C-musk? Jonas 6 2,163 08-18-2017 8:23 AM
Last Post: polarvoid