Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
C Musk
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: C Musk
11-10-2017 10:30 AM

Thanks heaps for the reps mate! Glad to see we got similar results. Yes the natural feel is remarkable, perhaps because of the real animalistic musk used I dunno. I have found that I do best with products low in none - why products like Imprint also work so well for me (also a natural product in some ways).

I'll be testing c-musk next week and order the kitchen-stuff from Apex. Have to try Manimal2 and Chamber36 Hunter
11-10-2017 10:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-10-2017 11:03 AM

(11-10-2017 8:54 AM)Jonas Wrote:  4 dabs from sample worked really well at work today. Really solid mix, very social, not sexual at first, but after a few hours dirty talk ensued at the office, and I felt unusual good-looking, well-dressed, and the females at the office started to blush, play with their hair, one female winked playfully (rather unusual for her) and I felt really well/comfortable as I normally do with Apex products.

Now from experience I also know, that when my work mates are subjected to a new product/profile I always get the best selfies/results the very first time, and hardly ever do I manage to duplicate the succes in quite the same manner. But really a keeper this C-musk! Will order soon!

My male workmates were very friendly and constantly tried to get my approval. The feeling I get when I wore c-musk today was "What a great guy, good-looking and manly", yet I would not consider it alpha per se, which for me is refreshing. I have come to realize I don't need alpha. C-musk feels grounded, and not 'lovey-dovey' a feeling I have come to dislike. As with many of Apex products C-musk feels more of a natural signature, than many other products.

I have a question for those who have tried Manimal2 and Chamber36 - are they in the same ballpark as C-musk?

Jonas, I have not used C Musk yet so I can't compare Chamber 36 to it, but yes the effects of Chamber 36 feels very natural indeed like you described. It feels very comfortable on others and less unnatural. You know sometimes when you wear something like Titan or Bad Wolf, the effects on others can feel a little forced. Those who knows you best can sometimes be thrown off by the wild change in your signature and ghost you a little. No such issues with Chamber 36. Your report makes me want to get C Musk!

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
11-10-2017 11:03 AM

Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-10-2017 11:28 AM

(11-10-2017 11:03 AM)raikahoken Wrote:  Jonas, I have not used C Musk yet so I can't compare Chamber 36 to it, but yes the effects of Chamber 36 feels very natural indeed like you described. It feels very comfortable on others and less unnatural. You know sometimes when you wear something like Titan or Bad Wolf, the effects on others can feel a little forced. Those who knows you best can sometimes be thrown off by the wild change in your signature and ghost you a little. No such issues with Chamber 36. Your report makes me want to get C Musk!

And your recent review just made me want to get Chamber36... haha!

I agree. Products like NA/Xist works well for me - but it's like people eventually call my bluff. They get hot and bothered alright, but there's a natural feel that's missing. I don't think women wants to feel hot and bothered all the time, it's draining for you, it's draining for her. And why am i wet, she might think, Im not even horny etc... it's just TOO unnatural... Im not saying it's not good products, Im just trying to put words to the feeling I get with these products...

With C-musk I felt comfortable, no self-imprinting, no jittery, no flustered women, only nice, warm, manly, inviting vibe that grown (and young for me: 26) women seemed to be drawn to, something with subtle yet not overpowering selfies that leave you emotional drained and tired like NA/Xist. I also don't need to walk around feeling almighty and powerful. Im almost 40, Im alpha enough. That doesn't mean others don't have that need, Im just speaking for myself.

Apex is doing something right with C-musk what it is I dont know. I think the absence of none (perhaps why Imprint works so well for me: it contains only a little none) in C-musk and the animalistic musk is key, but I will have to test more to confirm. Also, Im eager to try the other kitchen-stuff.
11-10-2017 11:28 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-10-2017 1:05 PM

(11-10-2017 11:28 AM)Jonas Wrote:  Apex is doing something right with C-musk what it is I dont know. I think the absence of none (perhaps why Imprint works so well for me: it contains only a little none) in C-musk and the animalistic musk is key, but I will have to test more to confirm. Also, Im eager to try the other kitchen-stuff.

I second this. I'd really like thundr to make C-musk and C36 a permanent please. Smile
11-10-2017 1:05 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-12-2017 1:33 AM

Hope ya don't mind Snoop, am copying and pasting the lay report I had wearing C-musk + A.M. NOS. Thought I'll paste it here cos it had C-Musk in the combo I was wearing.

I DO give credit to C-Musk while wearing A.M. NOS cos the convo was smooth as silk. Smile

So I've been texting and calling the lil brunette in post #320 for a bit and we caught up last night.

I wore 2 A.M. NOS smudged on sides of me Adams apple and outer wrists with 2 6"lines of C-musk on me inner arms.

Description of her; she's 24 (looks even younger cos she's tiny) black hair, grey sorta light blue eyes, beautiful slightly sun tanned caucasian skin, medium make up with fake lashes, black dress with a strapless bra. And the panties, well I'll keep that info to meself. Smile

I wanned to check out a new bar at west end which i never went to, so i told her to meet me there. After we caught up in the bar, it was amazing. It was a hook from the get go. Loved it. Had a great time and with A.M. NOS like I said before, there's a slight little imprint.

Unlike the A.M. silicone, she didn't ask me to leave or didn't give me hints to get out after we did the deeds. And kinda like that other lady I slept with in that ride share trip, while wearing 4 L2K v1 + 4 Glace, she was super wet down there. Lol. While I give some credit to the mones I should mention that I like long sensual fore play while going down on the ladies I sleep with. Especially if they're sexy. ;)

The night went on with a good old spooning at her place and this morning she made me some good bacon and eggs. Lol. Wow. That's very rare. I really liked her cos of that. So we hung out at a park from there on out till now.

I didn't clean the app point last night and didn't clean it this morning either, (cos I was at her place) I just had a quick shower, while soaping only me genitals and arm pits, leaving the app points unsoaped, but I feel that it was still working. Cos the hand holding and the cuddles were amazing at the park. I loved it.

She smells nice herself. I have a feeling she's wearing some kinda ambergris product. I can smell the ambergris on her neck. I kept smelling her neck and I couldn't get'nuf. Some sorta sweet amber smell mixed with a floral hint. She actually told me that. "U really like the perfume am wearing don't ya?" I didn't say yes, I just murmured "mmh hmm" lol. She was wearing the same perfume last night at the bar too. Smile

A weird feeling I have that may be she's wearing mones too cos last night I was hooked on her too tbh. I could notice other ladies and gentlemen giving me a fair bit of interest but I just didn't care. All me attention was on her.
11-12-2017 1:33 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-12-2017 12:17 PM

Dr.C, I'm 100% positive I've ran into several women who were using pheromones. I remember a girl in college who sprayed on something before she was going to a party with her friends, it said seduction something on the bottle. We've had sex a few times before, but I didn't care about where it was going. Once I got a whiff, I went up to her and put her down in a couch to make out with her and tried to convince her to stay. Didn't work, it was like I lost all the power I had over her.
11-12-2017 12:17 PM

josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-23-2017 4:31 AM

Hi, i recieved the 4 test kitchen products today, very fast shipping.

I have read the threads on the 4 products and c-musk is meant to be a social product so i gave it a try today at the gym i put 2-3 inch line on each side of my neck and on the inner arm rolled 2-3 inches the first arm went up and back a couple times first time using the roller the other arm just one roll a couple inches on the arm.

Im not really sure what to expect but i didn't really notice anything different when spoke to a few people the ones at the counter when walked in acted the same as they do other times.

I did talk to 2 others for a few minutes they were the same as other times we have spoke didn't notice anything different.

It was my first try and the gym probably isn''t the best place to try it but thought might help to be a bit more social with others in the gym.
I also recieved a sample of tusc to try to which was nice of apex to send.

I have got a few other products such as l2k glace apha maschio and wolf and maybe im not using the products correctly since i haven't noticed anything from wearing any of those products so to try several products with no real self effects maybe not using the right amounts.
11-23-2017 4:31 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-23-2017 12:11 PM

Sometimes it can also be the dosage that is off. Try a bit more or less and adjust from there. I've also noticed that C Musk takes a minute or two (or 5) before it really starts to affect people. In my experience it works best in more extended interactions. When with a person for more than just a few moments, it has actually become one of my favorite phero products of late.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-23-2017 12:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up C Musk Review Snoopyace 46 8,137 02-22-2020 4:00 PM
Last Post: Illuminated
  C Musk Combos... Snoopyace 6 1,636 02-17-2018 12:48 AM
Last Post: Mars82
  What is C-musk? Jonas 6 2,163 08-18-2017 8:23 AM
Last Post: polarvoid