Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best sexual pheromone for someone new?
5quinc3
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Best sexual pheromone for someone new?
03-19-2013 2:17 AM

I've been reading a lot of the reviews, and people's top 5 products, and some of the beginner guides, and I'm still a little bit confused and overwhelmed as to what I should try.

I'm already a pretty social guy, don't have much of a problem talking to people in social settings and generally considered funny. I have a few good female friends. I don't really have a problem being around women, it's more I have trouble getting past that friendly stage and having people see me in a more sexual manner.

With this in mind, what's a good beginner product to try out? A mixed blend that includes a social pheromone would be okay, as a little more social lubrication couldn't hurt, but mainly I'm looking for a strongly sexual product.

I've heard New Pheromone Additive is good, but from what I understand it's in a dropper bottle and meant to be added to a cologne - I do have a cologne that I like and wear already, but I'd rather have something I could spray on as I feel like dosing would be much easier for me.

I've heard good things about LIIK, but it's also more of a mixed product, and I'm not sure if it's more social or sexual in nature. I'm also a little bit confused on the scented vs unscented - I'd like to continue to use the cologne I have, but people seem to say the unscented isn't nearly the same. I'm not sure if that's true.

Basically, I'd like to try something that's ideally in a spray bottle, that I can apply alongside my existing cologne to add a bit of sexual vibe. If it's available in a smaller sized bottle that would be a plus as I could try it before dropping a big investment.

Edit: As I read some more journals, I notice that some of the sexual products are recommended to not be wore around friends. I often am among a mix of close friends, friends of friends, etc. so maybe a mixed product would be best as I don't want something overly powerful that gives the people I already know a bad vibe. I originally thought L2K was my best bet, but it seems it's more of an "at the club" type scent, and that's not typically the sort of situation I'm in. I'll just keep reading for now.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2013 2:30 AM by 5quinc3.)
03-19-2013 2:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best sexual pheromone for someone new?
03-19-2013 8:09 AM

Sexuals make most women turned on. If you are often in groups of women and don't want to do that to them then I'd avoid strong sexuals, but milder sexual products may be what you want. Also, to get women to think of you as relationship material there's more options than just sexuals. Social, alpha, or comfort products are also options to convince women to go out with you.

Androstadienone would make women feel comfortable around you, and therefore more open to the idea of getting in a relationship, and it won't make women turned on unless you overdose so probably quite suitable in your situation. But I say try different types of mones and see which work best for you. Even if you decide not to use sexuals much since you don't want all your female friends going after you, you may want to use it occasionally when on 1 on 1 situations.
03-19-2013 8:09 AM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-19-2013 10:29 AM

(03-19-2013 2:17 AM)5quinc3 Wrote:  I've been reading a lot of the reviews, and people's top 5 products, and some of the beginner guides, and I'm still a little bit confused and overwhelmed as to what I should try.

I'm already a pretty social guy, don't have much of a problem talking to people in social settings and generally considered funny. I have a few good female friends. I don't really have a problem being around women, it's more I have trouble getting past that friendly stage and having people see me in a more sexual manner.

With this in mind, what's a good beginner product to try out? A mixed blend that includes a social pheromone would be okay, as a little more social lubrication couldn't hurt, but mainly I'm looking for a strongly sexual product.

I've heard New Pheromone Additive is good, but from what I understand it's in a dropper bottle and meant to be added to a cologne - I do have a cologne that I like and wear already, but I'd rather have something I could spray on as I feel like dosing would be much easier for me.

I've heard good things about LIIK, but it's also more of a mixed product, and I'm not sure if it's more social or sexual in nature. I'm also a little bit confused on the scented vs unscented - I'd like to continue to use the cologne I have, but people seem to say the unscented isn't nearly the same. I'm not sure if that's true.

Basically, I'd like to try something that's ideally in a spray bottle, that I can apply alongside my existing cologne to add a bit of sexual vibe. If it's available in a smaller sized bottle that would be a plus as I could try it before dropping a big investment.

Edit: As I read some more journals, I notice that some of the sexual products are recommended to not be wore around friends. I often am among a mix of close friends, friends of friends, etc. so maybe a mixed product would be best as I don't want something overly powerful that gives the people I already know a bad vibe. I originally thought L2K was my best bet, but it seems it's more of an "at the club" type scent, and that's not typically the sort of situation I'm in. I'll just keep reading for now.

AV from Liquid Alchemy, start with one drop- blatant hit getter. Its not a spray though. You will have to take charge.

People here like Evolve from PhermoneXS too, which comes in spray format- I have it but have not tested extensively.
03-19-2013 10:29 AM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-19-2013 11:12 AM

1)Aqua Vitae, in Wolf scent, shipped in a glass bulb dropper. Two drops MAX.
2)CohesionXS, in FXS scent, spray version. Two sprays MAX.

If you get these two in these cover scents, you won't need a cover scent/cologne. You will love the Wolf scent, which marries well to the FXS scent.

You sound like you've already got the social aspect down pretty good. Just add these two products and change nothing about the way you carry yourself.
03-19-2013 11:12 AM

alphavitea

Rep Post

03-19-2013 11:38 AM

Av and evolve literally make women's panties wet. Girls have told me this flat out while wearing both of these alone. Av has an attractive and far reaching scent that will make women gravitate toward you and evolve from Steve o is sex in a bottle. His scents are mild and they are loaded with pheromones. These are m two sexiest mones. I just recieve impi red dot and honk that this might go to the second tier just under av and evolve. The scent is amazing and I woke up this morning to my wife being sexually aggressive and wetter than he'll after gong to bed with it on. I'm still testing this and will be reporting in my journal.

Just my two scents. Plus you need to look at these women wih lust in our eyes but be calm and assertive. If you are me friendly then that's where they put you. One girl I was talking to started to unload all kinds of problems on me talking about exes and problems and ewwww and I straight up told her that I'm not here for that. I said I am just not some nice guy and I do not fit In sheeps clothing and not to be surprised that I want her sexually. She said omg that is so refreshing to hear most guys aren't that direct and it turned her on. Now she sees me as a sexual being and not me nice guy emotional tampon. I hope I am not coming off as a know it all I'm just saying what works for me to have the ladies look at me with lust and not the other. It's ok to be sexual as a man and women love a sexy sexual man.

If she bites you did it right.
03-19-2013 11:38 AM
5quinc3
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-19-2013 12:08 PM

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm going to do a bit more reading around the site, but I think I'm going to go with either the evolve or cohesion xs as I like that they're in sprayer bottles, available unscented, and in smaller amounts. I'm a little hesitant to drop $60 on a bottle of Alpha Dreams stuff just to find out it doesn't work for me or I don't like the effects of the product I chose. $30 is a little more swingable
03-19-2013 12:08 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

03-19-2013 12:48 PM

(03-19-2013 12:08 PM)5quinc3 Wrote:  Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm going to do a bit more reading around the site, but I think I'm going to go with either the evolve or cohesion xs as I like that they're in sprayer bottles, available unscented, and in smaller amounts. I'm a little hesitant to drop $60 on a bottle of Alpha Dreams stuff just to find out it doesn't work for me or I don't like the effects of the product I chose. $30 is a little more swingable

Good choice. Evolve is understated yet grows Into a beast. I have never tried cohesion but from what I read it should make the evolve friendlier. Evolve is great on its own but goes well with ascend on the wrists very well to act as a good alpha opener if you talk with your hands a lot. I would put the evolve behind my ears and put the social in the backs of my hands or wrists for sure.

You should def see some lust using evolve good luck.

If she bites you did it right.
03-19-2013 12:48 PM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-19-2013 1:24 PM

(03-19-2013 12:48 PM)Nicola3 Wrote:  Good choice. Evolve is understated yet grows Into a beast. I have never tried cohesion but from what I read it should make the evolve friendlier. Evolve is great on its own but goes well with ascend on the wrists very well to act as a good alpha opener if you talk with your hands a lot. I would put the evolve behind my ears and put the social in the backs of my hands or wrists for sure.

You should def see some lust using evolve good luck.

Nicola, I have been testing Impi Red and have not seen much, its cold where I am and I know this can hinder Impi (And others) but haven't seen it do much indoors either whereas AV is kicking along.

Does Evolve produce blatant hits for you, like AV? Does it have the range
of AV? AV works for me right away, does Evolve take any time to warm up?

Nude Alpha is quite good too from my very limited testing of it.

Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2013 1:31 PM by SS108.)
03-19-2013 1:24 PM

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

03-19-2013 1:43 PM

As mentioned, androstadienone is good and safe around all women. Higher doses may repel men. DHEAS is safe around both sexes and has few downsides.

[Image: Example.jpg]
03-19-2013 1:43 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-20-2013 2:08 AM

And most important of all, you gotta have a sexy personality too!

So unleash that sexy side of you thats hidden in you when things start to heat up.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
03-20-2013 2:08 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Sexual Pheromone Product (standalone) NikkiReloaded 21 15,962 01-12-2015 5:01 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  Good Status/Sexual Pheromone to pair with Laid Paste? dorfmeister 5 2,402 11-20-2014 9:27 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Best sexual pheromone bb151515 2 6,176 01-30-2011 2:02 AM
Last Post: m0ses
  Best sexual pheromone 0 1,014 Today 2:21 PM
Last Post: