Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Favorite Sexual Product
Evolve
Primitive/Dirty Primitive
New Pheromone Additive
Turn Up The Heat
Other
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Best Sexual Pheromone Product (standalone)
NikkiReloaded

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Best Sexual Pheromone Product (standalone)
01-04-2015 7:07 PM

What is your favorite/most effective sexual product? I just ordered Turn Up The Heat (with a gift certificate). Haven't had much success with AD, after running MX297 and P91. I also haven't had much "success" with more pure sexual products but that was early on in my pheromone use. New Pheromone Additive was one everyone raved about that I ended up returning, but it could've very likely been my inexperience and unrealistic expectations.

I understand the role of pheromones a lot more and have a lot more experience with women and relationships at this point. I am not searching for the unicorn or AXE effect. I am looking for something to wear on dates, whether out or in "game time" situations. To be honest, I could do it without pheromones but I am looking for something to drive a date or gf wild.

While my 1st experience with SXD-9 was probably the most amazing and fun, my experiences with Holy Grail (HAX) had the most noticeable effect on women. I want to hear from you about your opinions and experiences.

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
01-04-2015 7:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

RE: Best Sexual Pheromone Product (standalone)
01-04-2015 7:40 PM

Dirty P is darn good. Doesn't work for everyone but Its one mone that if I had any doubt these things work It would change my mind VERY quickly. This is one of those formulas that people who know you automatically feel the difference when they are exposed to it. Its very blatant when it hits. My GF absolutely loves this stuff.

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
01-04-2015 7:40 PM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-05-2015 1:18 AM

hey Nikki! how sexual is holy grail? mild or moderate?
01-05-2015 1:18 AM
NikkiReloaded

Rep Post

01-05-2015 7:45 AM

(01-05-2015 1:18 AM)leon333 Wrote:  hey Nikki! how sexual is holy grail? mild or moderate?

Holy Grail is a beast. I will buy it again soon. I had this shy Jewish girl going absolutely nuts in my car! I've hung out with her a bunch after and that sort of passion just isn't there. I had a hot dental hygienist number close me! I didn't realize the power of it at the time.

It is kinda expensive though...it is basically the size of a AD togo, although there are about 50% more sprays to be fair, and it costs about $50. Not an everyday mix and definitely better for night. I can't honestly say how it compares to others at this point, but I would say its a strong sexual from my experience.

01-05-2015 7:45 AM

JaGenau
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-05-2015 12:35 PM

Hands down MX292/MX353. Hands down!
01-05-2015 12:35 PM
Mustang67
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-05-2015 2:34 PM

(01-05-2015 7:45 AM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  Holy Grail is a beast. I will buy it again soon. I had this shy Jewish girl going absolutely nuts in my car! I've hung out with her a bunch after and that sort of passion just isn't there. I had a hot dental hygienist number close me! I didn't realize the power of it at the time.

It is kinda expensive though...it is basically the size of a AD togo, although there are about 50% more sprays to be fair, and it costs about $50. Not an everyday mix and definitely better for night. I can't honestly say how it compares to others at this point, but I would say its a strong sexual from my experience.

Hey Nikki,

if I may, how old were your victims and how much were you wearing?

Thanks
01-05-2015 2:34 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

01-05-2015 3:57 PM

There are dozens products that are considered sexual products by some on the market. Here are a couple from each vendor. Some are stronger sexual products and some are weaker but they all have a sexual aspect to them.

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Dirty Primitive
Aqua Vitae

PheromoneXS
SOB XS
Domination

Pheromone Treasures
The Hookup
Zero to 69

Apex
Praetoria
CV2

Love Scent
New Pheromone Additive
Primal Instinct

Alpha Dream
L2K
Alfa Maschio

Andriotics
Turn up the Heat
MX353

I left Hax, love potions, true pheromones, laid brand, puremones, erox, and James V. Kohl, and others out because I am not that familiar with their products. Can someone chime in with a couple from each these vendors?
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2015 3:59 PM by metaltree.)
01-05-2015 3:57 PM
NikkiReloaded

Rep Post

01-05-2015 4:06 PM

(01-05-2015 3:57 PM)metaltree Wrote:  There are dozens products that are considered sexual products by some on the market. Here are a couple from each vendor. Some are stronger sexual products and some are weaker but they all have a sexual aspect to them.

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Dirty Primitive
Aqua Vitae

PheromoneXS
SOB XS
Domination

Pheromone Treasures
The Hookup
Zero to 69

Apex
Praetoria
CV2

Love Scent
New Pheromone Additive
Primal Instinct

Alpha Dream
L2K
Alfa Maschio

Andriotics
Turn up the Heat
MX353

I left Hax, love potions, true pheromones, laid brand, puremones, erox, and James V. Kohl, and others out because I am not that familiar with their products. Can someone chime in with a couple from each these vendors?

Definitely not the point of this post. This is more for people to chime in with personal experience. There is an 'other' category listed because there are so many products out there. If you have an experience you would like to offer, please do. Otherwise, you should start another thread listing all the sexual products you want and asking for others opinions. This is more for personal favorite and why, not "best."

01-05-2015 4:06 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

01-05-2015 4:17 PM

(01-05-2015 4:06 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  Definitely not the point of this post. This is more for people to chime in with personal experience. There is an 'other' category listed because there are so many products out there. If you have an experience you would like to offer, please do. Otherwise, you should start another thread listing all the sexual products you want and asking for others opinions. This is more for personal favorite and why, not "best."

Sorry, I was just trying to be helpful. Mark, please delete my post if you can.

From my personal experience CV2 is the best slow building sexual and Primal Instinct is an excellent hard hitting sexual that I have had good results with.
01-05-2015 4:17 PM
NikkiReloaded

Rep Post

01-05-2015 5:25 PM

(01-05-2015 2:34 PM)Mustang67 Wrote:  Hey Nikki,

if I may, how old were your victims and how much were you wearing?

Thanks

The girl I was dating was 22 at the time, usually 2-3. Hygienist was like 36, exposed to like 4 or 5 sprays. I loved the selfies so that was an honest mistake. Waitresses were early to mid twenties. I was doing 3-4 sprays from what I remember.

01-05-2015 5:25 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Which pheromone product have you bought more than once? mdw 116 19,621 02-04-2020 4:06 PM
Last Post: Lostdreams
  Turn any pheromone product into "Voodoo" masterfu678 24 3,642 02-03-2020 2:49 PM
Last Post: masterfu678
  Standalone - The Swiss knife of pheromone world! Boompanes 2 1,391 09-27-2016 8:28 AM
Last Post: Blacky Chan
  best pheromone product for college girls 19-25 mr.bloom 11 7,005 01-01-2016 5:44 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Give me some pheromone product names that would help a real estate agent cali4ya858 15 6,982 09-10-2015 9:35 PM
Last Post: Pheroman