Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good Status/Sexual Pheromone to pair with Laid Paste?
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 374
Thanks received:
136 thanks in 112 posts

Good Status/Sexual Pheromone to pair with Laid Paste?
11-18-2014 7:59 PM

I've turned a friend onto Laid Paste and he really loves the social aspects of Laid Paste but would like to bump up its sexual qualities in a mix that is still appropriate for work. I guess since Alpha Dream formulated the Laid pheromone profile AD is on the radar for him. He only wants one product. Any thoughts on what might be a good one for him that will be compatible with the Laid Paste?

I've thought of maybe Alfa Maschio or L2K, maybe Wolf, maybe Ascend.

Intense.
11-18-2014 7:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1421 thanks in 942 posts

RE: Good Status/Sexual Pheromone to pair with Laid Paste?
11-18-2014 8:17 PM

Corporativo or Wolf or APi.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2014 8:18 PM by kimosabe.)
11-18-2014 8:17 PM
Thanks given by dorfmeister
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 207
Thanks received:
645 thanks in 307 posts

11-19-2014 6:46 PM

I have found that laid paste is a difficult one to combo, It seemed to buffer the crap out of anything I mixed it with unless I used a real heavy dose.

If you want to up the sexual side of laid then I would go with something like DP, New Pheromone Additive or Turn Up The Heat.

That being said the more sexual you go the less suitable for work its going to be.

If you want status/sexual I would go with domination from XS

Wolf is just going to make it more social, AM is just like using more laid but with a more even molecule distribution.
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2014 6:52 PM by Blade.)
11-19-2014 6:46 PM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
136 thanks in 112 posts

11-19-2014 9:22 PM

The Laid Paste is interesting stuff. I have had by far more noticeable hits from using it by far than any other pheromone product I've ever used. It is, though, more social than sexual or status oriented, though I think there are status and sexual aspects to it. They are just overshadowed by its strength in the social realm.

Do you really think it is essentially the same formula as Alfa Maschio? I keep wondering how this stuff can have such strong effects?

Intense.
11-19-2014 9:22 PM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 207
Thanks received:
645 thanks in 307 posts

11-20-2014 6:23 AM

This is my theory.

It's all to do with the delivery system. Spraying social products in your hair is a great way to maximize diffusion due to the increased surface area and the fact that the head gives off a lot of heat.

Molecules like none, Androsterone and Androstadienone are sticky and make a stronger bond to hair then skin, ever been told not to spray none products in your hair? so with the laid paste you get a surge of the lighter more "social" not so sticky molecules that diffuse full on over the first 5-6 hours, while the more sticky and in this case masculine molecules come through stronger towards the 8-14 hour mark because they are no longer being over buffered. I also read that Alpha Dream added extra DHEAS to the formula at some point which is a molecule that promotes group exceptance and is an important component of the VIP affect.

With AM you get a much more even diffusion rate meaning the "Alpha" and "social" molecules leave your skin at a more cohesive rate, you will still get the less sticky molecules diffuse quicker but not so noticeable as with the paste.

It took me a while to figure out but I am confident in saying they are basically the same formula.
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2014 6:38 AM by Blade.)
11-20-2014 6:23 AM

dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
136 thanks in 112 posts

11-20-2014 8:27 AM

(11-20-2014 6:23 AM)Blade Wrote:  This is my theory.

It's all to do with the delivery system. Spraying social products in your hair is a great way to maximize diffusion due to the increased surface area and the fact that the head gives off a lot of heat.

Molecules like none, Androsterone and Androstadienone are sticky and make a stronger bond to hair then skin, ever been told not to spray none products in your hair? so with the laid paste you get a surge of the lighter more "social" not so sticky molecules that diffuse full on over the first 5-6 hours, while the more sticky and in this case masculine molecules come through stronger towards the 8-14 hour mark because they are no longer being over buffered. I also read that Alpha Dream added extra DHEAS to the formula at some point which is a molecule that promotes group exceptance and is an important component of the VIP affect.

With AM you get a much more even diffusion rate meaning the "Alpha" and "social" molecules leave your skin at a more cohesive rate, you will still get the less sticky molecules diffuse quicker but not so noticeable as with the paste.

It took me a while to figure out but I am confident in saying they are basically the same formula.

That all makes sense to me. I was thinking maybe they had used a lot of a formula something like Glace in it because of how social it felt to me.

Whatever they've done it seems to work for me. The only problem I've had with it is that people I don't want to talk to me also seem to think it is very important that they talk to me. I was at a store looking at something on a shelf and some guy started talking to be about the weather while I had my back turned to him and then just went on and on about the weather before I finally was able to get away from him. I don't need more of those kinds of interactions. I also find people will really keep conversations going for a very long time as well.

Intense.
11-20-2014 8:27 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Laid Back Low Energy High Status Dickhead vibe metaltree 8 613 07-26-2015 9:00 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Best Sexual Pheromone Product (standalone) NikkiReloaded 21 4,780 01-12-2015 4:01 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  Good sexual mone for college b4ifuru18 8 1,181 02-17-2014 3:30 PM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess
  Best sexual pheromone for someone new? 5quinc3 13 3,792 03-20-2013 5:29 PM
Last Post: SS108
  Best sexual pheromone bb151515 2 4,193 01-30-2011 1:02 AM
Last Post: m0ses