Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best sexual pheromone
bb151515
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Best sexual pheromone
01-13-2011 1:37 PM

Im sorry for such a newb question but which pheromone would you consider to be best for creating a sexual vibe. Im looking through all these forums and i am very confused. I heard of a product called Alpha 7 from love scent and Aqua Vitae. Which product have everyone used which gives you that sexual aura. Thanks.
01-13-2011 1:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bonadzz
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: Best sexual pheromone
01-13-2011 2:22 PM

Hey BB, first off, welcome to the forum. I'd like to say you're lucky to be starting your pheromone journey here at pherotruth because you'll get it straight up, unlike I did when i started off at the love-scent forum.

To start, there's not just that ONE master pheromone or pheromone mix that does everything, it has alot to do with how YOU PERSONALLY react to pheromones. But to answer your question, you might find the molecule "androstenone" to be the most sexual, BUTTT beeee carreefulll with it because if you put too much on you people will get angry with you for no reason and maybe even try to start a fight with you.

Aqua Vitae is a veryyy nice balanced formula that does deliver a sexual punch because it contains androstenone. It's a Liquid Alchemy Labs product and I am a huge fan of LAL. I'd definitely suggest getting it once you start to get into the flow of pheromones.

But if i had to suggest for someone starting off, Scent of Eros and New Pheromone Additive from love-scent will give you a HUGEEE range of types of hits and vibes that you can do some personal tests to get going the way you want. But once again I must warn you New Pheromone Additive is almost all androstenone and i would NEVERRRRR use New Pheromone Additive without Scent of Eros (a social product that will lighten the aggressiveness that comes with New Pheromone Additive).

Scent of Eros mixed with New Pheromone Additive will definitely give off sexual hits, and the beauty of having 2 products to start off is that if you have a job interview or something, just put on Scent of Eros ONLY and you'll make friends with who ever you're interviewing :].

hope this is helpful!

(01-13-2011 1:37 PM)bb151515 Wrote:  Im sorry for such a newb question but which pheromone would you consider to be best for creating a sexual vibe. Im looking through all these forums and i am very confused. I heard of a product called Alpha 7 from love scent and Aqua Vitae. Which product have everyone used which gives you that sexual aura. Thanks.

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
01-13-2011 2:22 PM
m0ses
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Best sexual pheromone
01-30-2011 2:02 AM

Must agree with Bonadzz about Scent of Eros and New Pheromone Additive. Might be even easier to grab The Edge instead of New Pheromone Additive, you'll probably be less likely to OD on it. Have had some crazy nights with this combo Big Grin

Otherwise a nice easy noob mone would be AMMO from AD, doesn't even really need a buffer. Although you can't ever go wrong with some of the more social products like Instant Shine or Scent of Eros .

Don't have enough experience with other stores as yet to comment on products that aren't from AD or Love Scent, but I'm working on that Smile
01-30-2011 2:02 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Sexual Pheromone Product (standalone) NikkiReloaded 21 14,760 01-12-2015 5:01 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  Good Status/Sexual Pheromone to pair with Laid Paste? dorfmeister 5 2,278 11-20-2014 9:27 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Best sexual pheromone for someone new? 5quinc3 13 8,038 03-20-2013 6:29 PM
Last Post: SS108
  Best sexual pheromone 0 949 Today 8:16 PM
Last Post: