Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best sexual pheromone for someone new?
alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best sexual pheromone for someone new?
03-20-2013 11:25 AM

(03-19-2013 1:24 PM)SS108 Wrote:  Nicola, I have been testing Impi Red and have not seen much, its cold where I am and I know this can hinder Impi (And others) but haven't seen it do much indoors either whereas AV is kicking along.

Does Evolve produce blatant hits for you, like AV? Does it have the range
of AV? AV works for me right away, does Evolve take any time to warm up?

Nude Alpha is quite good too from my very limited testing of it.

Thanks.

Evolve is a blatant hit better. Aqua vitea scented has a little more reach a least the one that is scented like aqua digio(default scent). I think the aqua digio scent is a potent part of its reach. Evolve is amazing and works at one spray. Conversations always turn sexual and women squirm n their seats and flip hair and preen. I have had great results with both. I couldn't choose one over the other. Evolve lasts a long ass time and does seem to take a little time to evolve. I liv n a cold area as well but I haven't had problems with diffusion

If she bites you did it right.
03-20-2013 11:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2013 4:35 PM

(03-20-2013 11:25 AM)Nicola3 Wrote:  Evolve is a blatant hit better. Aqua vitea scented has a little more reach a least the one that is scented like aqua digio(default scent). I think the aqua digio scent is a potent part of its reach. Evolve is amazing and works at one spray. Conversations always turn sexual and women squirm n their seats and flip hair and preen. I have had great results with both. I couldn't choose one over the other. Evolve lasts a long ass time and does seem to take a little time to evolve. I liv n a cold area as well but I haven't had problems with diffusion

I wish I could get Evolve to work even half as well for me as it does for you!
03-20-2013 4:35 PM

alphavitea

Rep Post

03-20-2013 5:08 PM

(03-20-2013 4:35 PM)SS108 Wrote:  I wish I could get Evolve to work even half as well for me as it does for you!

I think maybe the key is one spray. I do have pretty viscious game with regards to getting girls into interesting conversation. Once I get a girl in a Convo she sits and stews in my mone cloud. Av is good if I wanna get noticed among a lot of males and evolve is better once you get the girls Into close Convo. I mean you can't rxpecr any mone to do all the work.

If she bites you did it right.
03-20-2013 5:08 PM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2013 6:29 PM

(03-20-2013 5:08 PM)Nicola3 Wrote:  I think maybe the key is one spray. I do have pretty viscious game with regards to getting girls into interesting conversation. Once I get a girl in a Convo she sits and stews in my mone cloud. Av is good if I wanna get noticed among a lot of males and evolve is better once you get the girls Into close Convo. I mean you can't rxpecr any mone to do all the work.

No of course not, mones aren't that good....yet.

Yeah, tried the 1 spray thing, I'm pretty sensitive to none so I may have to dilute Evolve or perhaps try the misting technique (spray in front of you and walk into the cloud). Your point abt Evolve with regards to close convo is noted. Thx.
03-20-2013 6:29 PM
Alpha1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-10-2020 8:01 PM

I’m a newbie to this forum, so forgive me if this is covered somewhere else, but how are the formulas nowadays? Anything new or improved recently? Still the same opinions? Thanks
04-10-2020 8:01 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

04-10-2020 9:34 PM

(04-10-2020 8:01 PM)Alpha1 Wrote:  how are the formulas nowadays? Anything new or improved recently? Still the same opinions?

Oh God. There are so may products on the market now it's ridiculous. I'll give you my opinions but don't take my word for it because all the products I listed below have been declared no good in some way by other members. I'm feeling too lazy to go into any detail in this thread so I'll just give you my personal favorites.

For a well buffered sexual that some people wouldn't categorize as a sexual, my favorite is Alpha Treasures.

For a blatant non-work safe comfort sexual my favorite is SOB oil.

For a blatant non-work safe social sexual my favorite is Overdose Gel.

For a product that has some sexuality but without Androstenone my favorite is SXD-9.

Edit:
I should mention that, in my opinion, Domination is the most powerful pure sexual.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2020 9:38 PM by metaltree.)
04-10-2020 9:34 PM

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-11-2020 4:24 PM

(03-19-2013 2:17 AM)5quinc3 Wrote:  I've been reading a lot of the reviews, and people's top 5 products, and some of the beginner guides, and I'm still a little bit confused and overwhelmed as to what I should try.

I'm already a pretty social guy, don't have much of a problem talking to people in social settings and generally considered funny. I have a few good female friends. I don't really have a problem being around women, it's more I have trouble getting past that friendly stage and having people see me in a more sexual manner.

With this in mind, what's a good beginner product to try out? A mixed blend that includes a social pheromone would be okay, as a little more social lubrication couldn't hurt, but mainly I'm looking for a strongly sexual product.

I've heard New Pheromone Additive is good, but from what I understand it's in a dropper bottle and meant to be added to a cologne - I do have a cologne that I like and wear already, but I'd rather have something I could spray on as I feel like dosing would be much easier for me.

I've heard good things about LIIK, but it's also more of a mixed product, and I'm not sure if it's more social or sexual in nature. I'm also a little bit confused on the scented vs unscented - I'd like to continue to use the cologne I have, but people seem to say the unscented isn't nearly the same. I'm not sure if that's true.

Basically, I'd like to try something that's ideally in a spray bottle, that I can apply alongside my existing cologne to add a bit of sexual vibe. If it's available in a smaller sized bottle that would be a plus as I could try it before dropping a big investment.

Edit: As I read some more journals, I notice that some of the sexual products are recommended to not be wore around friends. I often am among a mix of close friends, friends of friends, etc. so maybe a mixed product would be best as I don't want something overly powerful that gives the people I already know a bad vibe. I originally thought L2K was my best bet, but it seems it's more of an "at the club" type scent, and that's not typically the sort of situation I'm in. I'll just keep reading for now.

My vote is also for Evolve in the 10ML spray, you won`t go wrong and can get it in unscented and use your cologne with it no problem.

Evolve to me is a very easy to use sexual and have had really good luck with it even for day use. Evolve seems to be the most useable in a wide range of environments over a lot of other more direct sexuals. There is a nice guy element to Evolve, but to me does lack a bit of status.

I tend to add Swoon to balance out the status of Evolve a lot and really rounds the Evolve out to.

I don`t have enough experience yet with AV and others to comment, but I think you will really like evolve.
04-11-2020 4:24 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-15-2020 9:22 AM

hey, you sound a lot like me,let me share my thoughts:

-people here suggested AV. while i love AV (it was one of my firsts) and i think you should get it, its not what you are looking for.
AV will help you grow as a person, which is what you really need.
how is it going to do that?

you will put it on you, go talk to girls, they will like you (sounds like its not your problem), and then they will find another guy and go sleep with him.
thats what AV do, and its so very powerful at that.
now, you can of corse, get the girl yoursellf, but if you are the type of guy that waits too long before he makes a move, or not "escalating" hard enough and shows tons of masculine "i will penetrate you" energy, then man you are going to get some incredibly frustrating experiences with AV.
and that is a good thing because it will help you grow.

-what you are asking for is the hookup, without a question.
an incredible social, sexual and vip.
great for friends, people you know and strangers.
ive seen such good hits even from girls that were very platonic with me and i was with them, really makes women see you in a different way.
also great for the sex part.
you WILL NOT be disappointed.

that being said, evolve and sob are good as well, but ive found the hookup to be better.
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2020 9:31 AM by Hombre.)
04-15-2020 9:22 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-15-2020 10:20 AM

Just to further muddy the waters I'd also suggest Wanted Man. An entirely underrated product from LPMP. Love that stuff. It's sexual without being aggressive. Men are more respectful and women will STARE Shok until you engage them. It also seems to work quite well on younger women. I will also agree with Hombre that The Hookup is fun stuff. It's also more user friendly to someone not as experienced with pheromones and is pretty consistent.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-15-2020 10:20 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Sexual Pheromone Product (standalone) NikkiReloaded 21 15,962 01-12-2015 5:01 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  Good Status/Sexual Pheromone to pair with Laid Paste? dorfmeister 5 2,402 11-20-2014 9:27 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Best sexual pheromone bb151515 2 6,176 01-30-2011 2:02 AM
Last Post: m0ses
  Best sexual pheromone 0 1,014 Today 2:18 PM
Last Post: