Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Best mone for becoming alpha male?
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Best mone for becoming alpha male?
07-05-2019 8:29 AM

If one were only concerned with becoming more alpha, what would the best mone be to use?

For someone who has no concern for women or anything sexual or romantic, just wanting to ingrain a strong alpha male mindset.

I wondering if there is something that can give the brain signals that you are an alpha male, so you then you naturally start to act like it and therefore become it.

Im thinking BW? But i'm wondering if there is something else even better or more in line with this.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2019 8:30 AM by hut.)
07-05-2019 8:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best mone for becoming alpha male?
07-05-2019 9:19 AM

There are myriad alpha products on the market, of which AV, Titan, and BW seems to top lots of lists. However there are literally dozens of others that members love and hopefully they'll be along to queue you in on their preferences.

Myself, I tend to go with gentler, more subtle alpha blends, but I am fond of AV.

That being said, there isn't a product that will 'MAKE' you alpha. Pheromones will give you the outer mien of seeming to be strong, assertive, manly, and important; but if you do not act 100% accordingly, you'll only get shit-tested, challenged, and laughed off. Being what most call 'alpha' is walking the walk all the time in all things; pheromones just talk the talk*.

*(the self-effects not withstanding, as they do tend to boost one's mood and behavior a slight amount in particular facets any blend projects. However, thinking that you're all that, and actually being it, are different things. You can be made to feel that you're the best warrior on the planet but as soon as you enter the battle you'll find out if those feelings are warranted.)

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2019 9:20 AM by Gladen.)
07-05-2019 9:19 AM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-05-2019 10:45 AM

(07-05-2019 9:19 AM)Gladen Wrote:  There are myriad alpha products on the market, of which AV, Titan, and BW seems to top lots of lists. However there are literally dozens of others that members love and hopefully they'll be along to queue you in on their preferences.

Myself, I tend to go with gentler, more subtle alpha blends, but I am fond of AV.

That being said, there isn't a product that will 'MAKE' you alpha. Pheromones will give you the outer mien of seeming to be strong, assertive, manly, and important; but if you do not act 100% accordingly, you'll only get shit-tested, challenged, and laughed off. Being what most call 'alpha' is walking the walk all the time in all things; pheromones just talk the talk*.

*(the self-effects not withstanding, as they do tend to boost one's mood and behavior a slight amount in particular facets any blend projects. However, thinking that you're all that, and actually being it, are different things. You can be made to feel that you're the best warrior on the planet but as soon as you enter the battle you'll find out if those feelings are warranted.)

Thanks Gladen.

I guess I should have mentioned self-effects in the original post as that is a big part of this. Something that would make you feel a certain way so you then act like it and hopefully there is a snowball effect.

Definitely not looking for a mone that would do all the work, but something that would be the best helpful addition for said goal.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2019 10:49 AM by hut.)
07-05-2019 10:45 AM
Styrman
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-05-2019 10:58 AM

How do you define an 'alpha'?

I would say the one thing most people miss I being congruent and without an agenda. I would focus on mones that complement something you are naturally good at. That way you would build up more confidence while being congruent with the signature.
07-05-2019 10:58 AM

SargeMaximus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-05-2019 1:15 PM

(07-05-2019 10:58 AM)Styrman Wrote:  I would focus on mones that complement something you are naturally good at. That way you would build up more confidence while being congruent with the signature.

Agreed. I believe alphas are the guys that get the hottest women in the greatest quantity while also doing well in their lives and living free from most rules (societal rules are for betas imho). So something that gives the user a "free pass", people making excuses for him, and etc.

Of course, the part no one wants to accept is that alphas are often hated as well (Look at Donald Trump)… so there's that. People gotta be "ok" with hate that comes with being the star.

No unsolicited advice please. If I need advice I’ll ask for it directly.
07-05-2019 1:15 PM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-05-2019 2:52 PM

(07-05-2019 10:58 AM)Styrman Wrote:  How do you define an 'alpha'?

I would say the one thing most people miss I being congruent and without an agenda. I would focus on mones that complement something you are naturally good at. That way you would build up more confidence while being congruent with the signature.

I guess living life on your own terms. Not overthinking or caring what anyone thinks. IDGAF attitude. Never getting anxiety or nervous. Taking Risks. A Leader. Top Dog. Comfortable in all situations. Someone people take directions from. Someone People look up to. A Man's Man. A Role Model. Killing it whatever you choose to do. Passionate. Successful. A Winner.

If someone wants to be all these things and willing to act congruent, what mone would best help carry him in that direction.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2019 2:57 PM by hut.)
07-05-2019 2:52 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

07-05-2019 3:06 PM

(07-05-2019 2:52 PM)hut Wrote:  I guess living life on your own terms. Not overthinking or caring what anyone thinks. IDGAF attitude. Never getting anxiety or nervous. Taking Risks. A Leader. Top Dog. Comfortable in all situations. Someone people take directions from. Someone People look up to. A Man's Man. A Role Model. Killing it whatever you choose to do. Passionate. Successful. A Winner.

If someone wants to be all these things and willing to act congruent, what mone would best help carry him in that direction.

Gallon of milk every day + a few eggs + fresh juice + lift heavy twice a week (less than 5min). Basically, you need energy to be an alpha. Once you run out......you're f*cked.

In terms of mones :

Titan
Ascend
Kane
(maybe HAX black label)

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-05-2019 3:06 PM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-05-2019 3:21 PM

(07-05-2019 3:06 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Gallon of milk every day + a few eggs + fresh juice + lift heavy twice a week (less than 5min). Basically, you need energy to be an alpha. Once you run out......you're f*cked.

In terms of mones :

Titan
Ascend
Kane
(maybe HAX black label)

Thanks Law. Would you go with regular Ascend or w/cops or w/extra cops or even some other versions they have?
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2019 3:22 PM by hut.)
07-05-2019 3:21 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

07-05-2019 3:25 PM

(07-05-2019 3:21 PM)hut Wrote:  Thanks Law. Would you go with regular Ascend or w/cops or w/extra cops or even some other versions they have?

I think that w/cops is fine. PXS can get carried away with their cops sometimes.

My understanding is that cops don't do much beyond a certain threshold.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-05-2019 3:25 PM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-05-2019 3:48 PM

(07-05-2019 3:25 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I think that w/cops is fine. PXS can get carried away with their cops sometimes.

My understanding is that cops don't do much beyond a certain threshold.

Cool Thanks. I'll get it.

I have Titan and think its good. I was thinking about TUSC though because its described as "more serious" than Titan, while Titan is "more social."

I'll have to look into Kane. Edit: wait who makes this, is it discontinued? Having trouble finding it. Found a thread on her called "Kane Gel, Im not gay." wtf?! lol
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2019 3:54 PM by hut.)
07-05-2019 3:48 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good Alpha Male Pheromone YoungLion 40 4,723 03-25-2018 10:48 AM
Last Post: YoungLion
  Alpha Male Hypnosis Part 1 lifeisgood7 2 1,411 03-09-2017 9:43 AM
Last Post: Paradox
  Alpha Mone Magic.. Synopsis brought to you by DSOUZA and EKSCENTRA dsouza 31 9,594 08-24-2015 6:34 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  The Alpha Male Always Gets The Girl! seekingnirvana 1 1,067 07-20-2015 6:48 PM
Last Post: NP17
  Battling alpha mone anxiety Pheroz 7 2,833 05-09-2015 2:13 PM
Last Post: metaltree