Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Mone Magic.. Synopsis brought to you by DSOUZA and EKSCENTRA
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1107
Thanks received:
1344 thanks in 750 posts

Alpha Mone Magic.. Synopsis brought to you by DSOUZA and EKSCENTRA
06-23-2015 8:09 AM

I had a PM going on with my buddy Ekscentra regarding the value of permanent personality alterations as they apply to wearing Alpha mones.. For those unaware I'm talking about mones like wolf, api, a314 , etc.

I want to share a glimpse of our PM conversation as Ekscentra has given me the go ahead to quote him:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
dsouza Wrote:
Ekscentra,
Can you either give me some sort of synopsis on why you think alpha's like wolf are so life changing, and why you think keeping them on overnight is beneficial as opposed to reducing their self effects? Also why you feel they can change a person's personality completely yet other mones like AM, l2k v1, Av etc etc can't?

Cheers.
dsouza.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

EKCENTRA'S RESPONSE:
-------------

Feel free to quote me if you start your own thread - it would an interesting topic, I think!

Now, why are alphas so life-changing? Certain components, P75 and Androsterone among them, seem to promote some type of LTP, permanently affecting its users. This process takes little time to begin to take effect, but longer to sink in.

As to the reducing of self-effects, I've never found this to occur with alpha mixes. While self-effects might seem to fade into the background, I find they're still acting at a subconscious level, no less powerful than before. When you stick with an alpha mix, make it part of your signature, you give the mix more time for its effects to sink in permanently. The benefits to this far outweigh the benefits of blatant self-effects.

Ekscentra

----------------------------------------------------------------------

My Own Opinion
While I believe alphas worn daily for weeks or months on end (even years) can foster permanent change in the wearer's personality. Such a change may not really get you all you want in life... So what if your a confident, VIP guy.. you may want to project a more mysterious image from time to time with your signature... Variety is the spice of life... Its like being married.. Married men and women are stable, full time jobs are stable, but often you need that extra fling, or promotions, or vacation with friends. As with anything wearing alpha's all the time can become plain boring. It's nice to SPICE things up from time to time with sexuals etc. Will this take away from permanent changes manifesting themselves? That's the next section below.. and my challenge to you..

MY CHALLENGE TO YOU:

Does anyone have any opinions to add to this thread? Anyone use alpha's exclusively? Do you think such a strategy is more powerful than the temp blatant effects of using sexuals? Do you think wearing alphas during the day and then sexuals at night deters from the LIFE changing effects of the alphas? Do you feel sexuals like Am, l2k, AV, OD, New Pheromone Additive etc cannot be lifetime transformational , since they're worn far less often than alphas and in specialized environments?

Your thoughts!

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2015 1:39 PM by dsouza.)
06-23-2015 8:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by metaltree, dorfmeister, V-nice, XyzN, phero hacker, Falcon, Ekscentra, seekingnirvana

V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 787
Thanks received:
826 thanks in 356 posts

RE: Alpha Mone Magic.. Synopsis brought to you by DSOUZA and EKSCENTRA
06-23-2015 2:42 PM

Sugar and SPICE and everything nice!
I believe women love FUN! And not seriousness all the time!

As far as life, I'm definitely not dependent on mones to change my life and don't buy into the whole "alpha male" to make me successful with women. Geez... I'm just a plain flirt! And that's given me lots of success period!

So I guess it's what you want out of life, but V-nice, will be himself... Fun and interesting!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
06-23-2015 2:42 PM
Thanks given by dsouza, phero hacker, koenma
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1344 thanks in 750 posts

06-24-2015 3:51 AM

(06-23-2015 2:42 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Sugar and SPICE and everything nice!
I believe women love FUN! And not seriousness all the time!

As far as life, I'm definitely not dependent on mones to change my life and don't buy into the whole "alpha male" to make me successful with women. Geez... I'm just a plain flirt! And that's given me lots of success period!

So I guess it's what you want out of life, but V-nice, will be himself... Fun and interesting!

I see the difference.. You believe mones play small role and your personality , game and lifestyle the biggest. However, I am sure i'm not quoting incorrectly when I read somewhere that ekscentra believed mones to play a larger role like 30-40%.

I think if you look at pheromones from years back they played a much smaller role like 10%, but if you look at top contenders these days (like a solid top 5 out of 100 products out there), people will be pulling 20-30% improvements out of them..

I know for one when I wear l2k v1 it makes me feel like I can seal a deal.. Super confident in talking and approaching and escalating with women I wouldn't dream possible without it.

I wonder why there is such a huge discrepancy between how much pheromones effect different people...??

I think it has to do with where your STARTING from . To A Hollywood celeb, pheromone may not have ANY impact as they have all qualities to succeed they wouldn't even notice it working if they tried. But to a man sleeping on the streets who didn't have any success with women, simply getting looked at by so many beautiful women would be like night and day in his life.and he would say pheromones changed his results by 50%!

But I agree variety is the SPICE of life. I say alpha's like wolf during the day and at family or non sexual environments.. And better standalones like l2k v1, evolve, AM etc when you're dating, or escalating towards sex.

Pheromones choice should be contingent on venue and your said purpose at the time!

When I was 1 year old till 25 , I grew up in a traditional portugese/east indian catholic family.. I learned how to behave , dress, and act, around parents at home, at church, at parties with the uncle and cousins, at nightclubs , university, at work, at the gym, at martial arts, in sport etc.. Technically with so many diverse environments I should of become confused but instead I became interesting! The whole point is adaption to such environments took place from a period of 1 to 30 years of age, and the bottom line is all environments became a NATURAL part of my being after so much TIME elapsed .. so in essence there was PERMANANT change despite what seemed like a confusing environment with conflicting areas of interests .

I don't see why pheromone usage should be any different.

Dsouza
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2015 7:46 AM by dsouza.)
06-24-2015 3:51 AM
Thanks given by dorfmeister, V-nice, Ekscentra
Gitmo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
46 thanks in 36 posts

06-24-2015 8:12 AM

I appreciate the thought and I do love reading both of your posts Dsouza and Ekscentra, but I find any time I leave mones on overnight (especially Wolf) I wake up with a either mildly annoying to splitting headache and usually had a bad night's sleep. Might work for some, doesn't seem to be worth it to me.

LAL
NA, Wolf, AV, MT150, P^, DP^
PheromoneXS
Xist, Cohesion, A1, Ascend^, Bliss^, Evolve^
Pheromone Treasures
ETFZ, THU, Captain, GoA, Z69^, TS^, AoA^
Alpha Dreams
LIIK v1
^=sample
06-24-2015 8:12 AM
Thanks given by dsouza
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
621 thanks in 292 posts

06-24-2015 9:05 AM

(06-23-2015 2:42 PM)V-nice Wrote:  As far as life, I'm definitely not dependent on mones to change my life and don't buy into the whole "alpha male" to make me successful with women. Geez... I'm just a plain flirt! And that's given me lots of success period!

I think V-nice is touching on an very important topic here. In my opinion one of the 7 deadly pheromone sins is...being dependent on pheromones.

I myself remind myself that pheromones are just a tool and not the whole package.

The Dude abides...
06-24-2015 9:05 AM
Thanks given by V-nice, dsouza, phero hacker

koenma
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 39
Thanks received:
46 thanks in 17 posts

06-26-2015 4:04 AM

(06-24-2015 8:12 AM)Gitmo Wrote:  I appreciate the thought and I do love reading both of your posts Dsouza and Ekscentra, but I find any time I leave mones on overnight (especially Wolf) I wake up with a either mildly annoying to splitting headache and usually had a bad night's sleep. Might work for some, doesn't seem to be worth it to me.

It reminds me of the movie Limitless on using something to improve personality just to feel awful when it wears off.

(06-24-2015 9:05 AM)andromun Wrote:  I think V-nice is touching on an very important topic here. In my opinion one of the 7 deadly pheromone sins is...being dependent on pheromones.

I myself remind myself that pheromones are just a tool and not the whole package.

I definitely agree...There are times, I catch myself thinking "oh man if only I had my mones on, this would have been a different result" ... but then I go back to my mindset that mones is simply just a tool..like a player in your team and it can't win games without teamwork.

alpha mone magic is interesting nonetheless, let say it does work that way, would that mean you have to be dependent to mones forever to achieve desired results?

if you are getting status, respect and attraction with alpha mones for years and then suddenly you stop for a day or a week or forever, does that mean also that the effects also stop?
06-26-2015 4:04 AM
Thanks given by dsouza
dorfmeister
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 220
Thanks received:
49 thanks in 42 posts

06-26-2015 5:14 AM

This subject is essentially what Garry brings up in his ad copy for bad wolf.

Bad Wolf.
06-26-2015 5:14 AM
Thanks given by dsouza
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1344 thanks in 750 posts

06-26-2015 5:54 AM

(06-26-2015 5:14 AM)dorfmeister Wrote:  This subject is essentially what Garry brings up in his ad copy for bad wolf.

Garry believes in this write up , that Bad Wolf is life changing, if you help it out.

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2015 7:24 AM by dsouza.)
06-26-2015 5:54 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1344 thanks in 750 posts

06-26-2015 1:47 PM

(06-24-2015 8:12 AM)Gitmo Wrote:  I appreciate the thought and I do love reading both of your posts Dsouza and Ekscentra, but I find any time I leave mones on overnight (especially Wolf) I wake up with a either mildly annoying to splitting headache and usually had a bad night's sleep. Might work for some, doesn't seem to be worth it to me.

Lately I've been leaving on Wolf all night and notice no problems the next day.

It's amazing what cleaning up your diet and exercise routine can do for your energy levels and brain function.

Before I never imagined sleeping with wolf on.. but now it doesn't bother me at all.

I haven't tried this with Androstadienone products ,however, and don't plan too!

dsouza
06-26-2015 1:47 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1344 thanks in 750 posts

06-26-2015 1:52 PM

(06-26-2015 4:04 AM)koenma Wrote:  It reminds me of the movie Limitless on using something to improve personality just to feel awful when it wears off.

I definitely agree...There are times, I catch myself thinking "oh man if only I had my mones on, this would have been a different result" ... but then I go back to my mindset that mones is simply just a tool..like a player in your team and it can't win games without teamwork.

alpha mone magic is interesting nonetheless, let say it does work that way, would that mean you have to be dependent to mones forever to achieve desired results?

if you are getting status, respect and attraction with alpha mones for years and then suddenly you stop for a day or a week or forever, does that mean also that the effects also stop?

Do you stop brushing your teeth, taking showers, exercising, getting sleep, drinking water, having sex , for a week,or forever, and still expect to keep results??? Why should you think any differently with pheromones?

Good habits, including using pheromones wisely for a lifetime, will only better your life and success with women.

We can all be LIMITLESS if we see NO LINE ON THE HORIZON.
dsouza
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2015 1:55 PM by dsouza.)
06-26-2015 1:52 PM
Thanks given by koenma

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Battling alpha mone anxiety Pheroz 7 441 05-09-2015 1:13 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  So you're trying a new mone.. and its hits like magic.. result or placebo? dsouza 12 1,175 01-25-2014 6:47 AM
Last Post: dsouza