Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So you're trying a new mone.. and its hits like magic.. result or placebo?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

So you're trying a new mone.. and its hits like magic.. result or placebo?
01-21-2014 9:55 PM

I want to bring up the concept of placebo in mone usage.

Over the last 20 years dealing with mones I have purchased over 30 different types of mones.

They have all worked for me at TIMES. Some better than others. Yet the same mones that worked magically for me (usually in the initial stages) may have collected dust in the cabinet drawer because magic was not produced in subsequent trials.

So we now have the issue of what is causing this problem and how to get back the zest of each mone product.

Take for example evolve.. the first time used it I got magic self effects and lots of hits, and I also was a believer. After I used it 3-4 times the spray had little to no effect. I seriously doubt my body adapted to it so fast. Its either the self effects diminished quickly, or 50% of my result was placebo due to excitement of receiving a new product in the mail.

Take for example NA. I've used it only a few times and it has produced better mood and overall great results.. But lately I've been using it and been stressed out over my game with one particular girl I'm fond off. The na is having no effect.. I cramp up before the mones can even work. I would think since the NA worked like a champ on this girl the first time it would work even better the second.. But that is not the case. My zest of the initial experience has been dwarfed by the fact that I know my body adapts very quickly and gets bored very easily of the same product.. In essence the novelty wears off quick..

Its not until I research a brand new product I haven't tried and then give that product 110%.

Its like an actor. Take an actor that makes $40k per episode. He is doing great but after a few years He is offered a movie for $1,000,000 paycheck. His zest to perform in the movie is so great he wants to break his contract with his prior episodes and if they don't let him his performances become lackluster. And when he gets the new movie role his performance is 100x better. He is alive again. The placebo, self effect, or exploration of the unknown is lighting him up.

Now we know we can't all go out buying a new mone every month though many of us with big paychecks do just that.

The issue then begs is there any way to get that original 110% placebo or self effect out of a product you are already used to and know is good for you? if so how? That is the million dollar question.

Once your used to a mone SOMETHING has to happen in your life that is NEW and REFRESHING to give you additional confidence so you can forget about the mones and watch the magic unfold because your alive again. If the same mones don't make you alive, something else has too...

This is placebo at its best.

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1)

2)

Some people call it a One Night Stand but we can call it Paradise
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2014 10:04 PM by dsouza.)
01-21-2014 9:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sushi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: So you're trying a new mone.. and its hits like magic.. result or placebo?
01-22-2014 12:06 AM

Couldn't you argue that the placebo effect was a negative attitude towards the 4 times of no hits being greater than the 4 times of getting hits?

That is - your psychology is geared towards reacting more strongly towards the lack of hits compared to the presence of hits. This is tied towards how we learn - survival teaches us to learn faster from negative reinforcement compared to positive recinforcement. This obviously isn't survival-level thinking, but it does flow from there.

The solution is to look at other aspects of our lives and see if the negative ramifications play a larger role in decisions than the positive ones. If you can point to some instances, then maybe the mones that we think of as ineffective didn't get a completely fair trial.
01-22-2014 12:06 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-22-2014 12:59 AM

(01-22-2014 12:06 AM)sushi Wrote:  Couldn't you argue that the placebo effect was a negative attitude towards the 4 times of no hits being greater than the 4 times of getting hits?

Could be.. When I don't get hits I wonder if the mones were doing anything at all the times I did get hits.. After all how could it be that nada after so much result initially. This makes me doubt the mones had any effect at all and maybe it was just my heightened state of arousal and enthusiasm that did half the work.

Not sayings mones didn't contribute but maybe the percentage is low compared to the placebo generated by my attitude wearing them initially.

The first few times I wear mones I don't know what to expect so I go about my day normally without planning and see things unfold in front of my eyes (hits) and then praise the mones. The next few times I know what the mones are supposed to do and look for these things, thereby not living in the moment and letting things unfold naturally.. instead I go in with a gameplan of how to behave , talk, what lines to use etc and I fumble. I do this because i'm so happy that the mones do what their suppose to I try to game.

In essence the more I plan the more I fail. When I drive my car I never plan much while i'm on the road.. I think as I go. I enjoy the scenery. If I were to plan every detail of my ride I would probably go nuts and not notice the beautiful scenery out the window.

The mone are like the scenery.. you only notice it when you live in the moment and forget there on you.

But at some point you have to ask a woman for her number.. you have to ask for a date you have to escalate to sex .. You have to go in with a plan.. and this planning causes great anxiety as things in life don't always go according to plan..You have to plan and when you do you don't notice the scenery even if its there. You're not living in the moment.. You're following a script. The scenery is the mones, You don't see it working...and then you blame the mones...

1)

2)

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2014 1:05 AM by dsouza.)
01-22-2014 12:59 AM
doctordonald
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-22-2014 2:29 AM

I will comment that the subliminal compact disk I am using helps me think less and just go with what I want to do or not do naturally. I script a whole lot less. More acting, and a lot less thinking which simultaneously makes me bolder and more confident.

Something I have found very helpful in my late interactions.

(01-22-2014 12:59 AM)dsouza Wrote:  In essence the more I plan the more I fail. When I drive my car I never plan much while i'm on the road.. I think as I go. I enjoy the scenery. If I were to plan every detail of my ride I would probably go nuts and not notice the beautiful scenery out the window.

The mone are like the scenery.. you only notice it when you live in the moment and forget there on you.

But at some point you have to ask a woman for her number.. you have to ask for a date you have to escalate to sex .. You have to go in with a plan.. and this planning causes great anxiety as things in life don't always go according to plan..You have to plan and when you do you don't notice the scenery even if its there. You're not living in the moment.. You're following a script. The scenery is the mones, You don't see it working...and then you blame the mones...

Check out my journal. Advice, suggestions, stories welcomed. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-my-journal--9194

Alpha Dream:
L2K v2
Alpha Maschio
Certo (for work)
Corpo
Glace

Apex:
Core Fury
Imprint Sandalwood
Titan sample

Hax:
X22
M512
01-22-2014 2:29 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

01-22-2014 5:44 AM

(01-22-2014 2:29 AM)doctordonald Wrote:  I will comment that the subliminal compact disk I am using helps me think less and just go with what I want to do or not do naturally. I script a whole lot less. More acting, and a lot less thinking which simultaneously makes me bolder and more confident.

Something I have found very helpful in my late interactions.

Are you referring to the "Iamvibration Alpha Male subliminal"? I just heard it -- its about 2-3 min.. I found it good but hardly believe something as simple like that is going to transform me when I am not very tall, rich, nor have a great job, nor am young anymore... A simple subliminal may give me a little boost (maybe the nerve to go up to a 10 and talk ) but I doubt its going to get me laid with dozens of models. Smile How long did you listen to it for before it started to work? And did you feel a little anger and resentment towards the statements when you first started listening? On a scale of 1 to 10 what were you before and after the subliminal?

1)

2)

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2014 6:13 AM by dsouza.)
01-22-2014 5:44 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-22-2014 11:48 AM

I have proven to myself that the mones indeed do work with the help of a spy camera. I simply put it (a pen) in my shirt pocket, went to a coffee shop on a few occasions and had coffee while reading a news paper. Used different mones each time and just sat there reading, no interaction whatsoever with anyone. On every single occasion I got blatant hits and it had nothing to do with "game", I just relaxed and read my paper. Never looked around in order to not get any kind of flirt started that could affect the experiment, I wanted to see what the mones did on their own. Of course I quickly scanned the place before sitting down so I could pick a spot that would give me useful video, but other than that I didn't let my eyes wander.

TA and TL gave the best results. A combination of New Pheromone Additive, WAGG and a little androsterone was a close second, shared with a home made mix of Androsterone, none and A-nol in D&G pour homme Edt.
I didn't expect TA body spray to be any good but that actually also gave decent results. The place was pretty slow at that time too, so it probably is better than the video revealed.

Some others were so-so, but the only one that didn't seem to do shit was an over the top mix of IJ, P75, TA and whatnot, so that most likely was an OD.

Mones work, no doubt about that. The camera was a Hong Kong made piece of shit, so it broke down after just a couple of weeks and I didn't bother buying a new one. It already did what I needed it for.

EDIT: I said I got blatant hits on each occasion but the IJ/P75/TA/etc is an exception, that one left me with pretty much nothing. Like I said, probably an OD.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2014 11:58 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
01-22-2014 11:48 AM
doctordonald
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-22-2014 1:57 PM

(01-22-2014 5:44 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Are you referring to the "Iamvibration Alpha Male subliminal"? I just heard it -- its about 2-3 min.. I found it good but hardly believe something as simple like that is going to transform me when I am not very tall, rich, nor have a great job, nor am young anymore... A simple subliminal may give me a little boost (maybe the nerve to go up to a 10 and talk ) but I doubt its going to get me laid with dozens of models. Smile How long did you listen to it for before it started to work? And did you feel a little anger and resentment towards the statements when you first started listening? On a scale of 1 to 10 what were you before and after the subliminal?

"Become the Alpha Male" by Real Subliminal.

A month for me. Could tell difference first time or two. Still listening every other day or so. No anger, resentment. 4 before, though I didn't know it. About a 9 now.

Check out my journal. Advice, suggestions, stories welcomed. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-my-journal--9194

Alpha Dream:
L2K v2
Alpha Maschio
Certo (for work)
Corpo
Glace

Apex:
Core Fury
Imprint Sandalwood
Titan sample

Hax:
X22
M512
01-22-2014 1:57 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-22-2014 3:18 PM

(01-22-2014 1:57 PM)doctordonald Wrote:  "Become the Alpha Male" by Real Subliminal.

A month for me. Could tell difference first time or two. Still listening every other day or so. No anger, resentment. 4 before, though I didn't know it. About a 9 now.

Just bought it an hour ago.. and burned it onto cd. I will be listening to it daily.. I see my crush in 2 weeks I am hoping there will be some improvement by then..

How many times a day do you listen to it for? It is like 40 min long.. I know I can listen in my sleep or when driving , working out etc but I'd rather lie down in bed and give it my full attention for 40 min a day.. Not much to ask.. I noticed in the affirmations section there was no affirmations on dating itself or sex with a woman but rather just social affirmations.. I guess it helps with the number/date close and opening better than sex itself....

[edit] IT IS NOW ONE HR LATER. I LISTENED TO THE SUB IN BED. ALREADY FOR THE FIRST TIME I NOTICED AS I WAS LISTENING 15 MIN IN MY THOUGHTS TURNED AWAY FROM THE SOUNDS AND ONTO CONFIDENT THOUGHTS ABOUT MY CRUSH AND SURPRINGLY I EVEN HAD AN ERECTION FOR A LARGE PORTION OF THE CD. IT WAS AS IF I WAS VISUALIZING SCENARIOS IN A BAR WHERE OTHER GUYS WHERE TRYING TO HIT ON MY WOMAN AND I SHOWED NO INSECURITY BUT RATHER CAME UP WITH WITTY LINES WHEN I RETURNED TO HER AND CAUGHT HER (I HAD VISUALIZED I WENT TO THE BATHROOM AND WHILE I WAS THERE SHE GOT HIT ON BY A GUY). WHEN I RETURNED I SAID TO HER WHILE HE WAS THERE "I CAN'T LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR EVEN 5 MINUTES CAN I SWEETY".... WITH A SMIRK... AND THEN PROCEEDED TO TELL HIM SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND AND THEN SHE WAS ALL OVER ME AND WE LEFT THE BAR AND WENT SOMEWHERE TO SCREW.. I COULDN'T BELIEVE I WAS THINKING THIS WAY AND ALSO AROUSED THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE TIME.. IT COULDN'T OF BEEN PLACEBO... I HAVE HEARD MANY AFFIRMATION CDS BUT I NEVER HAD THIS EXPERIENCE WHILE LISTENING. I CAN'T WAIT TO LISTEN TO IT FOR 2 WEEK BEFORE I SEE MY CRUSH AGAIN... THANK YOU SO MUCH DOCTORDONALD.. A MENTAL BOOST LIKE THIS IS ALL I NEEDED.

1)

2)

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2014 4:28 PM by dsouza.)
01-22-2014 3:18 PM

sushi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-22-2014 6:46 PM

(01-22-2014 11:48 AM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  I have proven to myself that the mones indeed do work with the help of a spy camera.

Thank you. This is scientific inquiry I can get behind.
01-22-2014 6:46 PM
Sputnick
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-24-2014 2:43 PM

(01-22-2014 12:59 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Could be.. When I don't get hits I wonder if the mones were doing anything at all the times I did get hits.. After all how could it be that nada after so much result initially. This makes me doubt the mones had any effect at all and maybe it was just my heightened state of arousal and enthusiasm that did half the work.

It was probably a combination of both the mones and your enthusiasm.

Reading your original post, it sounds as if you've convinced yourself that after the first application, a product isn't going to work for you. If that's the case, the negative attitude is very likely limiting the effects of the product. When it doesn't work for you again, that just reinforces your belief.

I wouldn't consider your example of an actor as being a placebo effect. To me, a placebo would be when you think you've been given something, and you've been given alcohol spray in a bottle, yet you still get hits. In the actor's case, he just doesn't want to be doing the episodes and wants to be somewhere else. His motivation goes, and his performances suffer. The excitement of going to do the movie isn't placebo, it's something new and stimulating fuelling his desire to perform well.

In an ideal world, you'd go out wearing mones and forget you were wearing them, which is easier said than done, I know. In your case I would concentrate on wearing mones in situations where you have absolutely nothing invested in the outcome. When you review these tests you might discover that they are working for you after all.
01-24-2014 2:43 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mixed LPMP with unscened XS, end result -> urine smell? ShadowX114 4 2,053 12-05-2016 3:54 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Alpha Mone Magic.. Synopsis brought to you by DSOUZA and EKSCENTRA dsouza 31 11,761 08-24-2015 6:34 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Unexpected result of "Ammo" Gottlieb 14 6,743 08-20-2013 1:52 AM
Last Post: wiserd
Tongue Any Magic Bullette Mix ds0411 9 3,446 08-09-2013 1:13 PM
Last Post: alphavitea
Tongue NA+DP+Wolf dry down magic islandguy 6 3,367 08-02-2013 5:25 PM
Last Post: alphavitea